Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Child 2.0 ❯ Terrible two's ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two- Terrible Two's
Disclaimer -Fox Cat: "I'm a wolf today..hey..hey..I'll huff...I'll puff...mmmmmmm..."
Hiei: "What in the nengenki are you doing?"
Anime Creature: "Singing...mmmmmmmmmm...la..la..la...la...mmmmmm"
Kurama: "What about the disclaimer?"
Anime Creature: " Don't own nothin...never have..probably never will...How
Depresing..oh well...Aoi...Aoi..mmm"
Hiei & Kurama:Sweat drop "..."
 
Hiei's PoV
I hear Kurama Call Seiya's name.
“Seiya! Come down from there this instant!” He yelled at the birch tree in the park.
“No!” Seiya replied.
I was so proud that she had learned to talk at an early age. She learned her first word at 10 months old. She had grown so much since then. She learned to walk, climb trees, run/flitz like me, and use silverware in a normal fashion. She grew up to look like Kurama though, only with my eyes.
“I'll get her down.” Said Yusake.
He Climbed the tree and brought her down or at least tried.
“DAMN!” He screamed as Seiya bit him.
“Yusake She's still teething remember!” Kayko Said.
“Now I do!” He screamed back.
“I'll get her down” I said, "Come here Seiya!”
“NO!” She replied.
“I'll buy you some Sweet Snow if you come down.” I bribed Knowing her little sweet tooth for Ice cream.
She quickly Jumped down and ran to me.
“Sweet Snow! Sweet Snow!” She chanted grabbing my hand.
“We will be right back” I told Kurama.
As soon as we reached the Ice cream shop she ran up and orderd a double mint chocolate chip Ice cream with sprinkles. I paid and we headed back.
when we reached the clearing that the group was in I saw that they were in the midst of a fight. I withdrew my sword and told Seiya to hide. when I was sure she was safe I joined the fray.
Seiya's POV
I was walking eating my Yummy Sweet Snow when daddy Hiei told me to hide. I hid and watched the fight when suddenly I heard Daddy Kurama Yell with pain and I got really mad! I left my hiding place and Raised my hand.
Next thing I knew I was on the cold ground...
Kurama's POV
I yelped when the demon hit me with his energy beam. I fell to the ground, temporary out of breath when I saw this blackishredish dragon burn the demon to less then ashes. (A/N: think of Zeru from the dark tornament)
I turned around and saw Seiya Hit the ground unconsious.
I hear Yusuke say, "What the Fuck happend...?"
Hiei Replied " Seiya happend..."
Hiei's POV
I watched in amazment as Seiya shot a Dragon of the darkness flame level 4 out f her palm at the demon. 'Damn I never knew she was that powerful'
I looked quickly over at Yusuke and the dumbass. They both just stood mouths open wide, Dumbfounded.
I heard Yusuke say, "What the Fuck happend...?"
"Seiya Happend..." I said the obvious before running over and picking up Seiya...
Seiya's POV
I woke in Daddy Hiei's arms...
"Daddy? What happend? Is..."
Daddy Hiei hushed me with a hug...
"Seiya Are you okay?" He asked concern in his voice.
"I think so... My head hurts and so do my arms... they feel heavy."
Daddy Hiei Gave me to Daddy Kurama and he checked me over.
"She's okay. She just is feeling the effects from using such a powerful attack."
Everyone Sighed in unison, A relived sigh though.
Daddy Kurama gave me a sleeping herb and I fell asleep on the way home in Daddy Hiei's arms.