Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Child 2.0 ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Forbidden Child 2.0

Chapter Three

5 years later.

Dad = Hiei

Daddy = Kurama

Seiya's POV

"Come on Seiya or your be late!" Kurama Yelled up the stairs.
"Coming!" I called back.
It was the first day of school and I was Very nervous. I had to admit though I was a little Happy. I was finally going to meet people my age instead of younger than me like uncle Yusuke and Aunt Keikos Boy Kalib and Uncle Kazuma and Aunt Yukina's Twin Girls Britt and Leah. They were all a year younger than me.
"Is Dad coming with us?" I asked Daddy.
"Of Course I am." Dad said behind me.
"Your Back from the Mekai!" I asked him.
"For a little while." He replied.
We walked to my new school together. It was HUGE! It was 6 stories high and had a lot of kids in the front of the building. It even had towers.
"WOW!" I said breathless. "It's HUGE!"
"Yeah it's a new school for kids with sprit detective parents. Made just for them with all the, how humans say it, Bells and Whistles," said Koenma-sama as he walked around the corner.
"Lord Koenma!" said Seiya before running up and hugging Koenma.
"Hello Lil Seiya! and how are you today?"
"Excited! Come in with me and meet my new teacher.. Umm Kakashi-sama."
"I'd love to,"
we walked inside and came face to face with the headmaster, Genkai-sama.
"Morning Genkai-Sensi! How are you today?" I asked Bowing at her.
She Bowed back. "Good and You Seiya-Kun?"
"Excited!"
"Excuse me Genkai, But where is room 1-4?" asked Daddy.
"Down the third corridor second on the left." She replied.
"Domo Arigato"
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
okay well this all I. Have so far but I will write more... I Personaly think this chap sucks but... I had to post something...luv ya PLEASE R&R!