Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ forbidden tears ❯ a letter ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***********************************Last time***************************** hiei sat astonished, and completely healed both thanks to lyn, Yusuke went home and yukina was asked to go see koenma by Botan***********************************

_________________________ ______In Makia forest____________________________

     & nbsp;  Hiei sat, gorging and shoving the cooked deer into his mouth, Lyn quietly ate avoiding eye contact with him because its so funny and gross at the same time.
        'Wow this is really great, I havn't had anything this good' hiei thought as the crammed more food down his troat. His waiting stomache had felt like it had shrivled up into nothing, he was hungry!
        'Hmmm, I wonder who he is, he doesn't talk much at all, but the way he eats.. He's so scrawny I wonder how long its been since he has had a good substantial meal' Lyn asked herself as she started to clean up her mess, and add more wood to their fire.
        Just then hiei heard a noise he unglued himself from his meal and scanned the area, Lyn saw this 'no they must be looking for me again I'll have to leave so I don't bring harm to him, his wounds havn't healed yet'
        Little did Lyn know hiei had been reading her mind, 'why would she worry about someone finding her, mabey there is something more to this woman then I thought.
        "Who's coming for you" hiei asked
        "What?"
  ;       "Don't play dumb, someone's after you, who?" hiei was very intrigued at her perdiciment and pressed further into the matter.
        "You better do something quick, I can sense their desire for capturing you," Hiei said.
        Lyn looked at hiei with strange eyes. There was something she didn't want anyone to know.
        "There she is, get over here you mangy wench," Lyn seemed unaffected, like she was used to being treated like this, she picked up her bow and readied her arrow.
        "Don't come any closer or I'll shoot," Lyn said, it was like she had a different personality, she was cheery as Botan one second and dead serious about killing someone the next!
        "Try it, I've brought company this time," the man said with a disgustingly perverted grin on his face.
        "I'm tired of this, this time I won't hesitate to kill you off, you and your filthy comrades.
        She pulled her bow back and shot the man to the ground. The arrow had pierced though his liver making a very bloody mess, he tried to breath but his lungs started to fill up with fluid, he died with blood drooling out of his mouth.
        All of the other comrades looked at her horrified and ran away screaming, others stayed and pleaded for their lives, Lyn kicked them away as she started to clean up the dead man and his blood.
        "Who are you" hiei asked arrogantly showing no fear as she stared to melt the rotting carcass down with her spirit energy.
        'she's not answering, fine.
        "It's alright I'll tell you later after you rest." Lyn put her hand on hiei's forehead and hiei drifted off into sleep. ____________________________________________in koenma's office_____________
        "Yu kina there is something I would like to ask of you," koenma asked very seriously
        "Anything," Yukina said ready to help.
        "Yes I have brought up many files about your past, and I have discovered something," Koenma said
        "Really," Yu kina was quit interested in this. "what did you find?"
        "Yes, in during you childhood do you ever remember having bad dreams?" Koenma asked
        "I don't recall, but what does that have to do with anything?" Yukina asked she thought it was a very silly question, but koenma seemed dead serious.
        "Yukina, we've found that koorime dreams are more like futurelistic things, other than just ordinary frightening fantasy's. Koorime dreams tend to show the future of what will come to its recipient," Koenma said
        Yukina didn't know what this had to do with her but was determined to find out. She was about to say something when koenma began to speak again.
        "We've found that there is one person in somones life that can reverse this affect," koenma said. 'ok this is getting confusing am I supposed to save someones life?'
        "Koenma am I supposed to save someone's life with this information?" Yukina asked her eyes filled with bewilderment.
        "Yukina your going to need this information in the future you can leave now." Koenma said.
        'This isn't right if yukina hasn't had nightmares, but hiei has. who is to reverse his affect for him?'
        "Yukina on second thought don't worry about it, I was just stressing over something." Koenma said with a smile
        'Wow that's a relief I thought something bad was going to happen' yukina thought.
        "That's a relief, good bye koenma," and with that Yukina left with a smile. __________________________________in hiei's dream__________________________
      &nb sp; hiei stood alone in a very damp and dark place, then as if a play a scene started to construct in front of him, his mothers outstretched hand trembling with complete fear and sorrow, crying for her son, yelling frantically for her friend to spare his life.
        "Please don't do it, let him live!" Hieis frantic mother screamed.
        The koorime's were afraid if they kept hiei he would turn against them and slaughter everyone, since he was half fire apparition.
        The darkness overtook that image and replaced it with a new one, as hiei stand an image came from the distance it was a woman's figure, he thought but wasn't sure.
        The figure started to walk closer to him it was trying to say something, but hiei couldn't make out the words.
        "Hiei" the voice called out to him.
        "Hiei" it said again
        _________end dream______________
        "Hi ei!?" Lyn violently shook hiei to wake him up. He was covered with sweat.
        "the shadow, my past!" hiei said frantically
        "it's alright hiei," Lyn said soothingly
        "Wait!" hiei said "How do you know my name, I never told you it"
        "Well i... some one dropped by to give this to you and it told me your name" Lyn said handing a sealed envelope to hiei.
        "It?" hiei asked
        ' could it have been kurama, no he would've stayed who could it have been?' hiei thought taking the piece of paper away from Lyn.
        He ripped it open and scanned it, he looked like he was about to puke, his face went pale, and hiei burned the letter until it was no more
        ' what ever that thing said it sure made him furious' Lyn thought to herself.

Oooooooo, what will happen, whats up with hieis dream? What did the letter say? Who delivered the message, and what will koenma do when he finds something that will help save some ones life, and what is lyn's secret. All this and more in my next chapter. ^^