Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ forbidden tears ❯ why he did it ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok I understand your getting confused so like the hiei fan requested im gonna do a recap, Hiei is threatened with a letter saying yukina is basically going to be slaughtered and it's signed by an old acquaintance from his past(cant tell sry ) hiei is trying to get to human world but kurama stops him in a fight, kurama was brain washed/possessed , hiei kills him, hiei starts thinking logically and goes to koenma's castle to heal first before he can help his sister, in the castle he passes out and wakes up to find kuwabara and koenma there, you'll find out why in this chapter, lyn is captured (you'll find out later why) she wakes up in a cell and is now talking to another human with in it, and as the letter promised yukina is captured and something bad will be happening to her this chapter also, I hope this helps im sry it got confusing, but the plot is confusing and hard t o type ;; now about t he kuwabara proposes to yukina thing, something will happen with that at the end, oh yeah and the dream thing koenma was asking about it ties into why koenma is now basically against hiei,ok let chappie 11 COMENSE!

Hiei looked accusingly at Koenma “WHY?”it was a simple question. Hiei knew koenma was behind the letter and kurama's now apparent state.
Koenma looked shocked just for show in front of kuwabara “What! You are the one who killed her, and Kurama, and you want to blame me for what YOU did! “Koenma fakely scolded
Kuwabara seemed to be siding with Koenma since he was his employer and trusted him on important matters other than Kurama, who was now dead thanks to hiei in his mind.
“YOU OR ME ENDS HERE, HIEI!”Kuwabara charged forward swinging his rei sword around clumsily, what ever that had been used on Hiei to stop his wounds from hurting, was well in progress, he dodged kuwabara easily, he was sick to his stomach on who `her' was, the apparently dead woman, he feared to death that koenma was talking about Yukina…
Hiei tried to make peace with Kuwabara for the first time seeing as how these were desperate situations “ Who has died? “Hiei asked frantically, he couldn't keep the worry out of his voice or the fear in his eyes.
Kuwabara seemingly ignoring the question slashed and raged at Hiei, nothing but adrenalin and hysterics was driving him now, and god knows how long that could last.
“PLEASE! Tell me! “Hiei pleaded over the sickly sound of swords clanging and whistling through the air
“GO TO HELL!”Kuwabara screamed as he quickly slashed Hiei across his chest, hiei narrowly escaped that blow, even though he didn't miss it completely, he had a small cut across his torso, Kuwabara was getting faster and faster, he wouldn't be able to dodge much longer, he wasn't answering him, he seemed possessed or brainwashed much as the same case with Kurama, and now he was dead…..Hiei, against his better will and judgment made up his mind, his sister came first before this human, he had to make sure Yukina was still alive, Yukina always came first, and that's the way he intended on keeping it until his last breath, Hiei began to fight seriously against Kuwabara…..
Within a matter of seconds Kuwabara's reserve ran out, he was exhausted , but Hiei was still motivated by the anxiety and continued with the fight even as he saw Kuwabara's hope in living and winning fade away, he refused to give up the fight.
Koenma's eye sparkled with joy as Kuwabara seemed to come to his senses and stopped to look at the sword in his hand then with just enough time to look at Hiei who was charging strait at him with the torch he had broken off the wall earlier, Kuwabara's eye's widened with shock and fear.
“ OH MY GOD HIEI WHAT ARE YOU DO-“those were Kuwabara's last words as the young boy's life faded from his being as Hiei undoubtedly killed him where he once stood in complete fear.
Hiei breathed raggedly his shoulders shook, he had already figured out that they would not be released from there delusions until death…Hiei trembled with guilt and hurt at what he had just done, sure he hated Kuwabara, but this was not right, not like this….Hiei mustered up his composure and looked dead strait at koenma, oh how he would've loved to end his life right now, but he knew Koenma couldn't be killed until he had retrieved the information he needed, before he had tried using his jagan eye to just read his mind, but it was utterly blank Koenma thought nothing, either that or his jagan was not working any longer
“My, my Hiei…” Koenma sneered wickedly “seems you've managed to kill another team mate of yours, tsk, tsk…”
Hiei's anger boiled and steamed, he could feel his mind being probed at by his guilty conscious
“Where is my sister!”Hiei demanded
Koenma just stood smiling “ Oh? Didn't you hear Kuwabara? You killed her”
“LIES!”Hiei roared
Hiei felt to be on the verge of a break down, but he couldn't not now, not here, he would find his sister and keep her safe till the end of time if he could, she wasn't dead, he wouldn't believe it, his jagan seemed separate from him, it utterly denied usage, which meant he was stuck with using nothing, but his bare fists and torch
“A skilled fighter such as yourself should not use barbaric weapons such as a torch, use your sword…”Koenma said coolly and kicked Hiei's sword to him.
“You did give kuwabara such a nasty death with that torch after all…”he motioned to the clubbed-to-death-unreconisable-kuwabara
Hiei scowled as he nimbly picked up his sword, his eyes widenedand he dropped the sword immediately, he stared in utter shock and disbelief as he looked down at his sword, and what was tied to it, a piece of Yukina's kimono, bloodied, was tied to the hilt to repair the loose binding of the leather, and what sickened him the most…..was that his sword…was covered in her blood, which of course was mixed with kurama's he could tell, by the smell that the blood indeed belonged to Yukina
Hiei looked up at Koenma deprived of his pride, composure, and stoicism, he looked lost, pale, and sick.
“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?”Hiei yelled hoarsely as loud as his choking voice would let him, he was on the verge of tears, for the first time in his life.
“Poor Hiei, you do not remember hmm? Let me fill you in”Koenma said wickedly“ It goes something like this: you had passed out in my very nice hallway which is still being cleaned up I might add, Yukina was here earlier in my office, I was asking her some questions about you”Koenma partly lied, he had questioned yukina about Hiei, but had totally left out her being brought to the castle against her will several hours before “We laid you in one of our many rooms, we insisted doctors take care of you, but Yukina persisted on healing you herself….You awoke to her in the room, she had not had enough strength to heal your wounds, but gave you enough energy to not feel the pain, you became vicious and hostile, we heard poor Yukina scream, and when we had gotten to the room it was to late…”Koenma partly finished.
“You killed your own sister, we knocked you out and brought you here, we informed Kuwabara, and what a pity you have killed him too…”Koenma chuckled “ Such irony”
Hiei stood silent…-no that couldn't be- he had no such memory of doing such a thing
“LIES , THEY ARE ALL LIES! “Hiei screamed, trying to convince himself otherwise.
“You believe so? “koenma jeered, almost making fun of hiei
“Your cloths bathe in her blood”Koenma pointed to a far off table in the corner, there it was as he said Hiei's cloths, They did! They were drenched in blood! Yukina's blood! This wasn't right, it made no sense!
Hiei thought he was going to vomit

“I wonder what's going to happen…”Lyn wondered out loud to herself, there was no one else in the room now
-flash back-
“So what's your name?” lyn asked the stanger in the dark
“oh..I'm-“ the lights were suddenly turned on, the room was lit and as they thought it was a cell! But it had a some what of an attic door that had suddenly flung open, Lyn couldn't move she was chained to the ground, and so was the boy she had been talking to, she saw his face briefly before his chains were ripped from the wall and he was thrown down the cellar stair case, but wait wasn't it just an attic?
The boy had slicked back black hair, his brown eyes were very attractive and luring(yes it is yusuke im talking about here)She had heard the boy scream obsinities before the cellar door slammed shut and the lights flicked off, she was once again left in the dark…
Lyn shivered “I think im going to die here….”

Hiei looked at Koenma disbelievingly, but all the information Koenma had given him , pointed to Hiei as his sisters murderer.
“You..Y-you set this up…”Hiei spoke nearly above a whisper
“Yes I did “ Koenma said truthfully
“Why not just kill me in the first place?”Hiei replied broken inside, he refused to believe his sisters death, but was already disgusted enough at the fact he had knowingly killed kurama and kuwabara.
“Your file”Koenma said seriously “The forbidden child, your people called you `Hiei the imiko' it's all in your title hiei”(ok guys I had purchased that dvd on hiei's past and hiei is not called the forbidden child in the series, he's actually called `hiei the imiko' which I think that's where people get `forbidden' from)
“Forbidden! I should have looked into it more when we put you on your parole in human world, the `imiko' in you, or in other words, your forbidden dark side, allows you to see things in dreams, others can not, the `fates' were imiko's and whatever they dreamed came true…” Koenma continued“ the `imiko' were dark and dreamt horrible downfalls and dark ages, plague, famine, war. Your kind is blood thirsty, nothing good ever came out of it, the `fates' were killed off before they completely destroyed the worlds. You are included amoung them, I won't even ask what you dream, I already know from past history, what will happen, you have to die”
“Then why didn't you just kill me?”Hiei scowled “why did you ..”he cringed “ why my sister? Kurama? Kuwabara? WHY!”Hiei raged
“To weaken you… Your destructive, I've looked into it your jagan eye won't operate unless the user is composed, and always even with thought, by making you lose your composure, you can not summon your jagan abilities, that includes your dragon of the darkness flame”Koenma clearly stated.
Hiei knew this battle was his to lose, koenma had it all planned out
“Now that you know”Koenma jeered “this will be your end…”
Yusuke stepped from the shadows, holding the same possessed look as Kuwabara and Kurama had held. It was either him or Yusuke….

Lyn knew she had to escape, so she started to grope around the floor trying to find that odd door, if she was going to die, she was going to go down fighting by god!
-click/clang-YES! She had found the handle,but it was on the floor… she made a light that glowed from her hand which looked to be a white flame she looked up and realized the secret to the `attic' a switch mirror had been attached to the ceiling to make it look like it was an attic, when the door was really on the ground, after solving that mind boggling mystery, she sawed through her chains with the same flame she flung open the cellar door..
The stair case was dark, she assumed it had been abandoned, and her assumptions were correct, the light she had made was easily lighting her way through this underground dorm, she found another set of stair, but these ones went up, she had found the exit!

Ok guys the `fates' are 3 people one stands for past, present, and future, they are the things that decides what will happen in these three categories, in my story the last three were were imiko (a dark `forbidden' side), so yeah that's how the story goes
Ok you guys, like the chappie? Well I hope you did and I really hope I didn't confuse you with the cellar attic door thing, please review bye!