Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ forbidden tears ❯ tears ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello reviewers this will be the last chapter, hold onto your hair ladies it's going to be a DUSIE!
<><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <>
 
The sun's shawl layered its glory among makai. All glory and peace, but the seed of lonesomeness had cut strait through its path, the shell of a former life carried the bodies of former life: Kurama, yusuke, Kuwabara, and Yukina… Hiei found a place where the sun had danced upon the ground and starlight shiveredqueerly in an akward shimmer of silver. The most peculiar flowers had grown there a pure white blue silver tulip type flower,it looked lonesome and sullen all by itself.
Hiei had crossed blades with the chance of becoming happy, and it cost him everybody he had come to love. Hiei had found that in the world of socialism a selection took place that evolved with each turning generation, you were born into your own world and stayed there, and if you tampered with it the end result would skyrocket off the cosmic scale called life.
Life is a funny thing Hiei had come to realize. Things did not happen for a reason or for the greater good. Some were just meant to suffer and cause others the same amount of pain.
“What have I done…” Hiei shuddered
Hiei hadn't bothered returning to human world to inform anybody about what had taken place, the hand of regret and disconnection had laid itself upon his shoulder, in turn, placing a heavier burden on his being, and he knew his time was coming…
Emperor Enma was very displeased and angered by what had happened in his own castle, not only was his child lieing in a meek pile of ash, but worst there was nobody to rule spirit world! That would cause utter chaos.
“For the devastation Hiei has caused, Devastation is the price!!” King Enma roared in anguish.
“Send an entire fleet after him! I want his head on my dinner plate tonight, and no later!” The king thrashed.
“Yes sir!” all of his commanding officers said with a silent sigh of relief, sure they would be hunting after the most dangerous demon in spirit world, but they would rather be doing that than get trampled to death by their own beloved ruler!
So the chase was on, if you could call it a chase. Hiei was found and brought in, he had not put up a fight, there was no point anymore, so far as he wallowed over the matter…. His life was forfeit.
Hiei was brought into King Enma's chamber and hastily thrown down before he was closed into darkness.
“Hiei…” King Enma slowly spat out “you will be spending the remained of your life in my dungeon, and as you can only imagine, your last hours will be the most excruciating you have ever experienced” The king said threw gritted teeth.
Hiei said nothing there was nothing to say. All he had ever wanted in the world was to find some meaning to someone else, someone who wouldn't abandon him, but in the cruel world of divinity hiei had found it inevitable.
So days passes like the expiration of stars. Beatings, hooks, whips, knives, hot iron, brutal fists, and exposure to harsh malnutrition and environment, hiei was at the end of his line. Broken bones had lacerated through his flesh and deep gashes only grew infection and disease, he was set in the middle of the room for all of spirit world to watch him die in misery.
Just then a silhouette appeared only to hiei's eyes, there were so many of them, it was yusuke! And kuwabara and kurama! ……but even more…yukina… he could make out a pleading look on her face screaming for him to live! Yusuke and everyone else had joined in for her silent plead, they looked just as miserable as him just watching….
“BROTHER!!” Hiei could hear yukina scream in his mind. She sounded heart broken, utterly alone and lost, she wanted him to live? Was that it?
He could feel adrenalin pulse through his veins and nerves, he was scared for his life! For the first time in his life he was scared for himself, and so were others!
He wanted to escape, he wanted to run and survive! On a suicide impulse he screamed.
“HELP!”
Nobody had come to help him, all he heard was hateful laughing.
“SOMEBODY!” He wailed
The lauging had died down to pitiful chuckles and he had heard one say `oh the poor thing he's lost his mind'
Everyone left the room for him to die, but he continued to scream and wail.
“PLEASE! Don't leave me here!”
Plea after plea and screams later he had exhausted himself, he curled himself into a ball and shivered.
“please don't leave me alone” hiei breathed out barely above the fluttering of a butterfly's wings. He trembled and curled himself tighter.
`clack', `clack'
There it was hiei thought…….' I am hiei…..The forbidden child'
`clack, clack, clack, clack'
The ongoing cycle of this chant remained in his head until he had surrounded himself in self malice and hate.
Hiei broke down and the tears were no longer held back with dikes of ice, his tears had been as hot as steam, sultry enough to melt his own self.
The forbidden child had shed tears that day, he had shed tears in this very dark room that held his loneliness, it held all that he feared…..
….. the dark and his own being….the very being that held memories to summarize and review.
Hiei lied alone in t he dark and cried….his forbidden tears.
 
<><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <>
Yes very sad, but there is more to come dear viewers! Like I said their will be a sequel! I'm gonna call it `reign of revenge' so look for it!
Review!-bye