Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Forget the past , Look to the Future ❯ How this all began... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It was years ago when the barrier between the Ningenkia world and the Makai world shattered into the dust… But it wasn't the demons that broke the wall… It was the humans… For years mankind knew about the heaven and hell realms but they never knew about the obstruction between the worlds. Until one day they accidentally discovered a gap in the wall, and decided to enter the Makai realm. When they did the ningens saw the riches around them and decided to create an ultimate weapon to destroy wall in order to take over.

For years they schemed and built in secret, and never aroused any suspicion to anyone. When the weapon was completed, and the gate fell… the land of darkness was invaded… Although the humans were weak their numbers were many. After a long and bloody battle, the humans captured Makai, making it their own. Some of the weak and cowardly demons joined the humans to save their own lives, others fought, and few escaped…

Many of those who managed to escape fled to the Spirit world, hoping the Koenma now King of the spirit world can help them. But the humans blinded by power became stronger and took over the Sprit World also. Fortunately, there are humans who betrayed their kind and fought along side with their old enemies. They began to form alliances and went to war against the human race.

Years passed during the Great War… and now… a new age began… The Age Of Man… Demons and traitorous humans were either killed or placed into slavery, forever to serve the master they were placed with. Few are lucky enough to escape and flee to the Mountains: Yuusuke a human with a drop of demon blood in him, (Yes even with a drop of demon blood you're dead) Hiei the Silent Killer (Hiei: What's with the titles? Summer: So? Does it matter? Hiei: Hn, Yes it does…) Kurama the demon fox, Touya the Ice Master, Yukina the Ice Maiden, Jin the Wind Master, Kayko a human traitor who is a spy for the demons, Botan the "Grim Reaper", and Shizuru a Human traitor with psychic powers and Kuwabara Shizuru's younger brother. These eleven friends just wanted peace and harmony and for the old ways to return, but when one of their comrade was captured and sold into slavery… They just might get their wish a little differently than they thought…

***

SummerFlames: So? What do you think about the prologue?

Hiei: Hn, I hate it…

SummerFlames: Why?

Hiei: Stupid ningens taking over the Makai and the Spirit World…

Kurama: Now, now Hiei be nice…

SummerFlames: I just wanted to take the stories on a new path; it's so unoriginal that demons take over the world all the time…

Hiei: Hn…

Kurama: Very nice story Summer… *Has his fingers crossed behind his back* Yes… very nice…

SummerFlames: YEAH!!!! Well! Since Kurama likes it I would like your opinion! Plz if you can and take a little time out of your schedule and send me a nice review thanks!!!!