Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Friends Til the End ❯ A Deal Made ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What happens when a friend dies right in front of your eye's that's what happens to Youko Kuronue and their long time partner Kiory.

Kiory-----Fire demoness

Firey red hair

Midnight blue eyes

Yu Yu Hakusho

Friends Til the End

Prologue

A Deal Made

By: Yaiko Youkai

June 12, 2003

Youko, Kuronue, and Kiory have just completed another job, a very successful heist. They stole one of the strongest jewels ever heard of, the Jewel of the Spirit. It was named that because of its abilities to control Spirits (Duh…).

"Would you two slow down now were fur enough away. I can't fly and I'm not a Kitsune. I'm fast but Dang…slow down…" Kiory yelled after the two as she stopped running and started walking.

"Come on Kiory camps just a little further." Kuronue said as he stopped and turned back to her.

"Yeah come on!" Youko said excitedly as he held the Jewel of the Spirit in his hands and also stopped and looked back at her.

"I'll walk the rest of the way." Kiory said in a mock angry tone as she turned her head away from the two demons in front of her.

"Oh come on…we won't leave you behind." Kuronue said as she walked up to them.

"You two always' do. I can't run as fast as you two." Kiory said sadly.

"Hey come on we're friend's we won't let you get too far behind us." Youko said and smiled at Kiory.

"One of these days I won't be able to keep up at first or catch up later." Kiory said and looked at the ground sadly.

"Hey friends never abandon each other. Friends until the end no matter what!" Kuronue said putting his hand in front of him and looking at Youko.

"To the end, no matter what." Youko said placing his hand on Kuronue's and smiled when Kiory looked up at the two of them.

"Friends to the end, no matter what!" Kiory said smiling as she put her hand on top of Youko and Kuronue's hands.

"Never abandon a friend." Kuronue said and looked between Kiroy and Youko.

"Right!" Youko and Kiory both said.

"Now lets go eat I'm starving!" Kuronue said and smiled as Kiory started laughing.

"Kuronue…" Youko said and sighed as he started walking for camp.

"What?" Kuronue asked innocently walking up beside Youko.

"You're always' hungry!" Kiory said walking up on the other side of Kuronue.

"Am not." Kuronue said defensively.

"Yes you are!" Youko said.

"It's not fair I'm tag teamed again…" Kuronue said in a whinny tone. Youko and Kiroy couldn't help but laugh at their friend.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors Note: I hope you like this story. Please review and tell me what you think please.