Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ From The Clique ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but some original characters and my plan. Even if you sue you might get the penny or two I have to my name. Enjoy the story!
 
Sorry if the story isn't the best, it is the first fan fic I have ever written.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*
 
~ Prologue ~
 
~ First day of Sophomore Year ~
 
“ This is study hall people! That means no talking!” said the new teacher.
 
`He is in for a big surprise' Ami thought. All of a sudden the class started talking and laughing. He tried to quiet the class down but found no refuge and gave up. He walked out into the hall very annoyed, like anyone noticed.
`I can't believe how long we have been friends' she thought.
 
~ Flashback ~
 
Ami's first grade year:
 
 
“ Ha ha, you fell in the mud!” laughed a boy about my age.
 
“ It's not funny!” Ami said.
 
“ Yes it is,” another boy countered.
 
“ Leave m-me a-a-alone!” she sniffed about to cry.
 
“ Aww look, she's crying like a little baby,” the first boy said.
 
“ Leave her alone you jerk!” screamed Maya.
 
“ Make me!” he yelled back.
 
“ If you don't I will tell her why you are making fun of her.” Maya proudly stated.
 
“ You wouldn't dare,” he nervously said.
“ He is making fun of you because he has a little crush on you,” Maya calmly said.
 
~ End of flashback ~
 
` That was the first time that I met Maya,' Ami thought.
 
~ Flashback ~
 
Ami's fifth grade year:
 
 
“ Have you heard that there's a new boy coming to our school?” questioned Maya.
 
“ I hear he's totally cute. You should date him,” Ami said.
 
“ You sure?”
 
“ Yeah! Go for it.”
 
“ Thanks, you're a real friend.”
 
~ End Flashback ~
 
` Maya has only helped me a few times in the time that we've been friends. The last time was probably in sixth grade when she talked me in to trying out for cheerleading with her.'
 
~ Flashback ~
 
Ami's sixth grade year:
 
“ Oh come on Ami, try out for cheerleading with me. It will be fun, I promise,” Maya pleaded.
 
“ Ok, fine, I'll try out with you,” Ami reluctantly gave in.
 
“ Thank you, you won't regret this!”
 
~ The next week ~
 
“ We made it!” Maya squealed.
 
The coolest, cutest boy in Ami's grade came up to her. Ami had a crush on him for a while but not even Maya knew.
 
“ Want to go to a movie Saturday night Ami?” he asked me.
 
“Sure,” she said, “ see you then,”
 
~ End of flashback ~
 
The end of class bell rang. Study hall is her last period so she went to her locker, got her things, and headed home. ` Tomorrow is going to be a long day' she thought. Tomorrow is the day Ami starts her plan to steel Shuichi from Maya. She'd never expect Ami, her friend of about nine years to ever do this to her.
 
~ Next Day ~
 
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Ami turns off her alarm clock. (A/n: I'm not going to put that she takes a shower, brushes her teeth, etc. every time I would just expect people do that anyway.)
“ Let's see, what I should wear today? It's a special occasion so it should be something special,” she said to herself.
After an hour Ami decided to wear a pink miniskirt, clear, strappy high heels, and a white tank top with pink writing that says `PREP' on it.
After another hour she loosely curled her hair, put a light touch of makeup on, just enough to be noticed, and added her favorite purse to her outfit.
 
Ami walked out the door. “ Bye Mom!” she screamed.
 
“ Bye,” her mom yelled back, “ see you after school!”
 
Now the fun will begin...
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*
 
~TBC~
 
Sorry if the prologue was short. I will try to make the first chapter longer. Review please!
Next Chapter: Operation Maya Has Begun