Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Gangs and Demons ❯ Few Notes ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi there! Asilin here with a new fic! For those who are reading, or have read, my other fics, sorry about the holdup, but I've either a) lost the notebook or b) ran into a brick wall. Or I got tired of writing it because it wasn't turning out well. I'll get back to them as soon as possible, but I decided to go ahead with this fic, which I promise I will finish! Honest!

Anyway, apology aside now, considering how popular the CYOA stories are getting, I thought I might try one myself. But I should say it's not CYOA; you have no choice! This is a You x Hiei. No more, no less. I control the story; you just fill in your info in the appropriate blanks.

Few notes about the actual story before I start it:

This is slightly AU. Guys who are demons will remain demons, but I'll be describing their presence here a different way, if I explain. Also, Koenma probably will not be making an appearance, and I know Genkai won't. I have no real need for them.

This story takes place in America, not Japan. We're in a basic large city, like Chicago or New York. Haven't come up with a name yet, but I will take suggestions.

The Tantei is a gang of themselves (you know, Yusuke, Hiei, etc.). However, I will not call them the Tantei. I've given them a new name for their gang: the Tōshi. It means fighting spirit in Japanese. Pretty cool uh?

The first gangs you meet are Lions, Cougars, and the Cadres. Some of them may come up later, some won't. But I'll tell you the names of the gangs in the chapter at the beginning of each chapter.

Beyond that, there's not much to tell beyond a little about your character. Considering this is meant for girls, the character is a girl. However, she wants only one thing: to be a fighting member of a gang. But no one lets her. I think that's about it without giving away too much of the story. So I think I've answered everything that needs answering before hand, so no flaming me on these points! Well, that's it for me. Go on to the next chapter for the start of the story! By the way, consider this the author note for the beginning of the story. Ja ne!