Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Gentle Wind May Be Deadly ❯ n_n ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

GENTLE WIND MAY BE DEADLY

Alright first off I wont be making this like "o you're a demon and its their mission to protect you" kind of stories because its getting old no offense but its getting original. Ok and there'll be song that starts off this story and if you want to know what it sounds like you'll need quick time player though. Go to http//gametrailers.com/ , then you'll see a list of games under "newest trailers" click on silent hill 4 and wait to hear it you'll first see monsters and blah, blah, blah and in a certain part you'll hear it. Alright ill let you know that this might end with bad or good ending I haven't decided. Alright so I hope u enjoy.

O yeah one more thing I would like you to give some credit to Botans lil-sis she helped me come up with the idea.

Story----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes. (goodbye)

It was only you that I despised.

I don't feel it, look for you to cry. (O my)

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes… (good by, good by, good by)

Its been a while since you been singing that song you cant help it but you love that song. Your parents think your becoming a gothic but they decided to let it slide besides its only a song. You live in a shrine or temple kind of like Genkai your parents are teaching you to be a priestess. (you know keeping out demons healing and a bunch of that) They were home schooling you your whole life and you had know one to chat with, simply because they were afraid of evil. It was your birthday and you have become 14 years of age.

" _______ make a wish baby." Your mother said to you. "I wish I can go to school with other people and make friends." Your mother gave a straight face and she looked mad.

" _____ we already went through this." "But mother I don't feel like being in hear my hole life I need to talk to people I don't want to be kept in a shell." "Not another word now go to your room." You ran to your room crying. Every year you wished to be with kids in a school but every year it was NO. You fell asleep and in your dream you saw out a war of demons and Angels as warriors burned u felt sorry and started to cry and sing your favorite song.

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes (good bye)

It was only you that I despised.

I don't feel it, look for you to cry. (O my)

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes. (good by, good by, good by)

Suddenly you were some place else a boy with black raven gelled hair and a green suit, (guess who) came up and stroked your cheek. You looked deep into his eyes and you both kissed but you feel weird and secure at the same time. Moments later you feel your lips ripped off violently. But you the person kissing you isn't the same boy from before. This one had green skin and sharp teeth. (guess who) you couldn't see much because you woke up. You walked around your temple to calm yourself down. As you walked you smelt a strong sent of blood. You investigated it and saw a boy about your age covered in blood he had spiky hair with whites streaks. (guess who) You checked his pulse he was fine but it was running slow so you sat him up and ran to your house to get bandages. Your parents were asleep you got an aid kit a blanket a pillow food and some water. You ran back to the boy. And cleaned him up bandaged him and healed him with your powers. But you weren't that good so you fell on top of him out cold into a deep sleep. The next morning you found your self wrapped up in a blanket on a pillow.

` I wonder where that boy went?' you thought to yourself. You sat up and as you looked around you saw that boy sleeping in a tree. You moved up closer to him to wake him up but you think he looks kind of cute. You shake his shoulder a little. He opened his eyes and you never seen ruby eyes before you think it's real intense. " Hn?" "I was wondering what your name is?" "Hn… Hiei." Was his name. " Well um Hiei you hungry?" "…."

"Are you feeling ok?" "I don't need your help." "But you aren't fully healed yet." " Go away baka onna." He left away in a flash and you couldn't believe your eyes. But you decided to let it go.

~Hiei's POV~

These dumb ningens and their kindness I cant stand it its driving me the hell crazy. But what the hell why haven't I left this baka Onna? What has she done to me I hate this feeling I only meat her. She'll pay.

~Normal POV~

You went home still thinking about that boy. ` He sure didn't seem like human from what I have seen. Red eyes, disappearing what the hell is going on?' Your mother and father were in the dining room and they called you in to talk to you. " What's the matter?" you asked them curious about what they had to say. "We were thinking about what you said." "And that would be?" " Going to school with other kids like you and we decided to let you." Your eyes widened full of joy. You always wanted this and finally you do. " Hear dear this is the list and the money to get some of the supplies." She hands them to you and she told you she couldn't go with you because she had to help your father keep out evil. She blessed a scroll and tucked in under your shirt to protect you.

You went out your temple and decided to go out shopping. But little did you know Hiei was following you.

~Hiei POV~

Why the hell is this happening to me I can't leave her inside and out of my head and its fucking getting to me. I don't even know her name. I watched her as she got in a shopping mall for her dumb supplies. I came down to wait for her to come back out I don't know why I waste my time trying to talk to her. "damn how long does it take for a baka onna to get out the stupid mall.?" I asked myself. Just then she came out and spotted me. "O hello there, Hiei its me ____ remember me?" "Hn." Is all I said what would I say? I tapped in the ningens mind to see what she was thinking. " damn I can help to think how hot he is" I heard her say mentally. I gave a small smirk. " So the ningen likes me huh? , I new it." " Is there something wrong Hiei?" She asked me and I told her.

" Stupid ningen why don't you run along." She looked at me like I was an alien and she apologized and left. For some reason I'm feeling sorry but why what happening to me?

~Regular POV~

It was a school day and this was your first and only time you went to a school with kids.

You were exited and your mom watched you left to school. " I hope she'll manage and I hope I can protect this temple as ok as did before." As you walked to school you felt a presence you speeded it up but right in front of you was hiei. " O hi Hiei sorry I cant talk cause I have to go to school by by." But he grabbed you by the wrist and stopped you.

" Hiei please release me I have to go to school before I'm late." You try to get loose from his grasp but he only pulled you in his direction with a more aggressive grip. "Let go." He only pushed you into the wall and pinned you with his own body. "what are you doing let go of….." but he silenced you with a hard and gruesome kiss. ` What the hell is he doing I don't even know the guy and he's already being this way.' You struggle to get loose but you failed miserably. But the magic of your scroll shocked Hiei. He fell to the ground in pain but then it hit you. ` wait only demons get hurt by the magic of the scroll un less O MY GOSH he is a demon!' "um sorry I got to go. By." You turned around as fast as you can and you ran your hind to school.

~Hiei POV~

O my gosh I cant believe this I show my affections for this baka ningen and how dare she rejects me I will get her to fall for me if it's the last thing I do.

~Your POV~

He kissed me he actually kissed me a demon kissed me this to freaky. I hope school goes well. I don't like where this is going. I don't think I can handle this no wonder why my parents kept me in my whole life. (Don't worry your still in shape.)

~Regular POV~

In school since this was a bit new for you ok maybe a whole bit of new to you, you have butterflies in your stomach and you don't like the way it feels. You go to the office to handle things out. You see two teachers out in the hall way and they look like they want to start trouble. (aka akashi and iwomoto) you walk in a classs that you were assigned in. and you gave the note to the teacher who was named by Mr Takanaka. He introduces you to the class and they seamed bored even more. "they are rude" you thought to yourself. He told you to sit next to a girl that rose her hand. Her name was keiko you believe.

" Hello I'm Keiko Ukimora and yours?" "O I'm ____" " Its nice to meat you do you want to hang with me and Yusuke and Kuwabara in lunch time." " um ok." Great now I got friends so I guess it will turn out ok." You thought to yourself.

~In Lunch~

you were thankfull you had Keiko to show you where the rooms were you would have been lost. Keiko took you to the roof to meet her friends. Out of no where a goof ball ran over to you held your hands in his and asked you "HAY HOT STUFF MY U MARRY ME?" you gave a confused look and started to laugh nervously. You told him, " HOW about not." He fell on the floor in shame and keiko and yusuke started to laugh. Yal introduces yalselfs. "so _____ you been home schooling all your life really?" you told him about your self and you started to fall for him but you dare not tell because you knew the connection between him and Keiko. " Where do you live maybe after school we can visit." " Sorry but my parents don't allow visits its some thing personal I cant tell you sorry." " Can we at least walk you there?" " Well ok." Cool well meet you then by."

You headed to class and resumed the boring day. And you thought it would be cool at least you found some new friends. At the end of school there was a crowd of kids hanging out in the front yard of the schoolyard. You tried to spot Keiko Yusuke and Kuwabara. You found them with another boy in a pink oufit and you went over. " Hay Keiko Kuwabara and Yusuke." "O wattup _______ this is Kurama." "It's a pleasure to meat you miss _____" you gave a cute smile and said " no it's a pleasure to meat you kurama." " O yea and that's Hiei up in the tree." " WHAT?!" you yelled looking terribly frightened. " _____ what's wrong?" " Nothing I…… really it was nothing."

` o no now that they no him ill be harassed even more' you don't want to tell them though cuz you don't want a fight to start. " Hn." You heard him say in amused tone. You gulped. "______ you shore your ok?" " Yeah, yeah just a head ache but its gone nothing to worry about." " Any way how about we take hot stuff to the arcade!" Kuwabara seamed exited. They all looked at you for an answer. " Yeah sure why not."

~AT THE ARCADE~

You were all having fun you were all playing laser tag with each other. You were pared up with Keiko and Kuwabara, while Yusuke was pared up with Kurama and Hiei. You were searching around in the dark. You were having lots of fun. You almost shot Kuwabara. You got Yusuke once and Kurama got you once. Right around the corner you were pushed on the wall and pinned to it. Yup it was Hiei. `Yhat does it take to stop this guy?' He was smothering you with passionate kisses and most of this time he tried to get inside your shirt. You struggle but no avail. ` Get the fuck off me.' Just then you heard. "______, ______ where are you we won we have to go now." " Tell and I slit your lungs ______." "don't go start thinking there is an "US" hiei because there isn't." Hiei then gave you a smirk and then left. " Fucking asshole." You muttered. You all meat up out of the laser tag area and you tried to stay away as far as possible from Hiei. You all get pizza and you began to chat about television and shit like that. Hiei been left and you all were walking on your way home. When you made it home you said your goodbyes and you made sure everything was ok and your parents were just fine. "how was your first day _______?" " It wasn't as good as I hoped but it was ok I made a few friends." You don't want to tell them about Hiei because they will not hesitate to instigate, and you don't want them to be harmed. You don't know Hiei well but theres something about him you don't like. And that boy Yusuke you think he's to die for. Then it hit you. You had a dream with him, and if your not mistaken you're the one he kissed. You wish it were real.

But then again he's got Keiko that's the only thing that bothered you. And as for Hiei he doesn't seem to be your type. ` He's way out of my league.' "_____ there's some one on the phone for you." "hello?" " hey _____ its me Keiko I was wondering if you can go out to the theaters with Yusuke me and Kuwabara?" " Hold on ill have to ask." You asked your mother and she sighed a little but said, " Go ahead but be careful." " Hello Keiko?" "Yes? What she say?" " Yes ill be down alright." " Ok well be waiting for you on the front of your temple ok by." " by."

~THE THEATERS~

You and the others decided to see ~VAN HELSING~ it was cool you all loved it. Kuwabara was hogging all the popcorn. Little did you know back at home………

~HOME~

Mom: you think she'll be ok from now on? I mean I don't even know if she's ok or not and I forgot to cast a protecting spell on her.

Dad: I have faith In our baby besides there hasn't been any demons around so far.

Mom: I don't know. I still don't feel comfortable with her being protected.

Dad: then send Dahlia to her wont you rather have our daughter protected.

Mom: *she takes off her necklace witch was a sapphire crystal and she whispered*

Protect _____ from now on Dahlia and please stay in stealth.

The crystal glowed and went to find you.

Little did your parents know there was a demon lurcking in the shadows ready to strike

It's pray. As it skipped all the steps and burned all the protection scrolls. It smelt your parents. Ready to murder and play with them.

Both your parents sensed him but it was already to late he popped in and clawed them.

It was on top of your mother trying to bite her head off but your father came in with magic scrolls and it burned but it wasn't enough. The monster clawed your father and the flew into the wall. With all the violence your house was a wreck there was a hole in the wall a few blood was all over the place. The monster pined your mother to the wall and its long tongue with acid as saliva ran threw her face. She screamed as it melted and consumed her skin on her face. Your father jumped on the monster back to try and get him off, but his back grew spikes and when threw your father stabbing his chest to his abs and his stomach. Your parents died a horrible death they didn't deserve. You don't know and neither does the crystal Dahlia. The monster dropped both of your now dead parents to the floor. (now look this is real gory you may skip it but don't say I haven't warned you.) the monster strips them naked. He took one of his sharp nails and cut them both deep right down the middle. He opened it wide and saw all the guts he planed on playing with. He held your mother to the wall and took peaces of his nails to pin her on the wall. As did with the big hole in her body that he made he widened it out and nailed it to the wall. He left her big intestines hanging out and he ripped out her eyeballs and ate them. Next he ripped out her teath and left them sticking half way into her skin of her face.

He did the same process with your father. He took the blood and wrote " 212 times Heeru was hear." He left with amusement.

(ALRIGHT ITS OVER DON'T PUKE PLEASE)

~Back with you~

when you and the others where walking you home first you were talking about the movie cuz u loved it so much. You then saw a blue crystal on the floor it looks a lot like the thing your mom wore. You picked it up but then it disappeared because it fused with your body but you didn't know that. " Yusuke Keiko Kuwabara I was wondering if you would like to meet my parents." " sure ______ that would be lovely right yusuke and Kuwabara?" Keiko gave them straight faces and they all agreed nervously. " Cool thanks you guys are the best."

~HOME DUM, DUM, DUM~

" damn ______ and your telling me your not tired of all these steps?" Yusuke asked you warn out. You blushed and giggled. " C'mon Urameshi don't want to keep her parents disappointed do you?" `goof ball' you thought. " Wait up _____" you rushed up to your door and yelled out, " mom dad I'm home." U smelt blood but then you though your mom must be washing up rare meat. Once you saw the wreck u gasped every one caught up with you and had bug eyes too. You walked in wondering what happened to your house. You walked into the living room and pure shock of horror was printed on your face. " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Every one ran into the room you were in and Keiko gasped.

Yusuke and Kuwabara: whoah what the fuck happened to them?

Yusuke: keiko wait outside with ________

She dragged a crying you out the house and tried to calm you.

Yusuke and Kuwabara investigated they saw the message on the wall and there eyes widen. They know Heeru they dealt with him once and he was no regular crime lord.

Just then they heard you scream.

They ran out to see keiko has been killed clawed to shreads by Heeru.

Yusuke" KEIKO!!!!!

Kuwabara: ______ run!

You tried to run but it was approaching you and you were to scared to even move an inch.

You: NO GO AWAY!!!!!

Yusuke: SHO…….

Kuwabara: no Yusuke don't if you miss ______ can be put to risk of dying as well.

Yusuke: grrrr damn it ill get him for what he did to Keiko.

Yusuke ran to you but he was easily pushed to the side. You were about to die but you were glowing bright white. (hint: Dahlia steps in) you grew wings and your eyes were pure _______ (eye color) with no pupils. Your ears were pointy and your voice has an echo. Heeru seamed scared.

Dahlia: Heeru we meet again

Heeru: Dahlia heh heh what a surprise

Dahlia: don't play that crap you killed her parents and your next you think life is a game you fool

Heeru: wait I was only aaaaaaaahh

But he didn't say much as he dying. His insides were exploding. And now he was reduced to ashes. Dahlia changed back into you. You where in shock as well was Yusuke and Kuwabara. You were informed by Kuwabara. Yusuke and you stood there silent. Both of you are being depressed about your loved ones loss. And you feel even more terrible for Yusuke you hate to see him this way. Yusuke told you to stay at his place while him and Kuwabara tell Keiko's parents what happened bun in a different perspective. You were in yusuke's room singing your favorite song to try and calm your self while Dahlia's spirit is protecting the house.

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes. (good by)

It was only you that I despised.

I don't feel it, look for you to cry (o my)

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes. (good by, good by, good by)

You heard the door open and it was Yusuke. Your happy to see him but this isn't the time. " Keiko's parents didn't take it to well. Your probably asking whats going on and how we knew Heeru." You nod your head and he explains every thing.

You: Yusuke I have something to tell you and I know this isn't the right time but I cant help but have feelings for you, I know this is inappropriate because I lost my parents and you lost Keiko but you're the only one I have.

Yusuke: sorry but this is going to fast I only meat you and (he sighed and left) sorry _______

You berried your face into a pillow and cried again. You feel alone you feel like you have no one.

~Yusuke's POV~

I cant believe ______ just confessed for me. But I miss Keiko and I'm afraid I have feeling for _______ I feel like I betray Keiko. "Yusuke…. Yusuke." I heard Keiko's voice. "Keiko?" " Yusuke I'm sorry I'm not here for you but you must know you must do what your heart tells you. I heard what ________ said to you. And you must know its not betrayel. Ill always love Yusuke but please try to understand there are other people who need you.

~Your POV~

I guess it wasn't my right. I feel so dumb. I need to think.

~Regular POV~

you headed for the park and you sat on the bench thinking. "Mom Dad I miss you." You start to cry loudly and from a tree that Hiei was in he heard you. He dropped down and looked at you in sorrow. He walked up to you and fingered your chin so that he can pull your head up to look in his eyes. As you looked deep into his ruby eye he tapped in your head to know what you were thinking about. It was about your parents death. His eyebrows raised to make a sad expression. A little tear came down his eyes and then it turn into a beautiful stone. You didn't know he was tapping in your head so you don't understand why he was crying. (wow Hiei crying that's new) He leans down to kiss you but you move away because you love Yusuke. This time he forces you to kiss him but you break free and you run away. Your surprised he's not following you.

~Hiei's POV~

I cant believe this fucking shit I show her affection and still she rejects me. I cant believe she rather have that baka detective. Wait and see that bitch is myne.

~Regular POV~

You made it back at Yusuke's but he wasn't home you were guessing he was still having time with himself to think. " I wish you were hear Yusuke I need you." You whent to his room to spend the night sleeping your hoping he doesn't mind. As you fell asleep you dreamed that you were a bride and Yusuke was the you know what. You were getting married with Yusuke! Right before you both kissed you both looked up to see who disrupted you though you cant see who you know who it is by him attacking you. (no I am not going to tell you what attack not yet at least) you both died hand in hand. You woke up scared sweaty to death. Then you fell back on the bed trying your hardest to fall back asleep. You wonder where Yusuke is and then you hear someone come in the room. Slowly. You began to scare so you quickly turned the light on and it was Yusuke.

You: o hey Yusuke where were you I was worried sick are things going ok?

Yusuke: (he gave a smirk and said nothing.)

You: is everything all right Yusuke. You sat up from the bead with a worried expression.

Yusuke: (still he stays silent but he take his jacket off gives you a smirk and then his shirt and there he is chest naked)

You blush a deep red and ask him " what are you…." But he silences you with a sexy "shhhhhh." `damn he's so hot but then you see there's necklace he had on but not from before. He crawls up to you on the bead and you swear you know what he's bound to do. As Yusuke does this all it has been that was planted on his face was a smirk. He crawled up you closer and closer and once he was right in front of you his face drew nearer and nearer. You were to afraid to move but you loved him anyway so you didn't care. His lips were planted on yours and your eyes widen but they slowly closed as you returned the kiss. He forced you back on the bead with his body wait and he is now on top of you kissing you. You can't help but feel his muscular back and now he's kissing you harder.

You moan a bit and rub his back all over. He sticks his tongue in your mouth as he also begins to moan. As you kiss he was rubbing his buddy up and down against yours wanting to turn you on. Your hands go down to his waist and your fingers tap into his pants as you slide them off of him. He takes the time to take your shirt off. Yusuke went

Down to kiss your neck and he took your bra off to kiss your nipples. You moan gently and his hand pinches the other nipple. It kind of hurt but you let it slide. He took all of your garments off. You sat up on the bead to reach him and kiss his lips once again. He wraps his arms around your back bringing him closer to his chest. You love the feel of his chest so smooth yet muscular. You kiss his neck and you can here him moan. You think the sound of Yusuke is rather arousing so you kiss his chest and you play with his nipples using your tongue. You can feel his hardness bulge. You down to his manhood and start to pleasure Yusuke. You hear him panting a little. And he is thrusting gently in your mouth. You love the sweet taste of his manhood and you want to harbor the taste of his cum. So you begin to suck his manhood a bit more intensely and you feel his fingers stroke your hair as you do this. You can hear him groan and you want more of it.

When he came in your mouth he threw you on your back being pretty rough on you.

But you didn't care you just needed him right now. He started to thrust in you slowly and you began to moan. You grab hold of the bed sheets and jerked your head. "uhhh Yusuke." He was panting and moaning uncontrollably. But you love it. This time Yusuke was thrusting in you hard and rough and you moaned and screamed out his name.

Yusuke: bitch say my name ahhhhh uhhhh

You: Yusuke aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

You can feel the hardness of his manhood inside of you but then it was starting to hurt.

He started to go in, not caring how you feel trying everything in his reach to make it to your g spot.

You: ahh (you tear up and scream in pain.) Yusuke please stop it hurts please

Yusuke: (he just gives in a pleasurable look and scream not caring what you say as he continued thrusting hurting you)

You: Yusukeeee Stop ahhh

Just then someone busted threw the door. It was Yusuke??

Yusuke what the hell is going on who are you

Yusuke: heh this baby works like a charm (he gave a smirk and took the necklace he was wearing. He then turned into Hiei)

You: (screamed and pushed him off instantly) help get away from me aahhhhh

Yusuke: (punched Hiei off of the bead and Hiei got mad) get away from _____

Hiei: what's the matter Detective you produced feeling for the ningen to bad she's myne

Yusuke: Not if I cant help it

Yusuke jumped into Hiei and started pounding his face in. you were scared half to death realizing the events played. You covered yourself with the sheets and watched I mean what can you do at this moment your naked. Hiei and Yusuke were fighting rather brutally. Yusuke was punched a million times sarcastically speaking. He was at a disadvantage because of Hiei's speed. But finally Yusuke caught his ankle and flung him to the ground violently. You started to cry silently as you see this happen. Yusuke was punching him in rage, witch started to make you believe he loves you back. AND HE DOES!!!

Yusuke: NEVER EVER LAY YOUR HANDS ON MY…ON HER AGAIN HIEI!!!

Hiei: was lying there bloody and out cold as he heard those last words Yusuke used.

And that made you blush a lot. Yusuke made a portal to spirit world, at a spirit jail cell and threw Hiei into it. He went to you to check if every things good.

Yusuke: ______ are you ok?

You: Yea I'm fine and seeming how I just made love to a fraud of you makes you sick doesn't it. Besides it just proves that my secret no longer is one.

Yusuke: That's ok _____ because I have developed feeling for you too. I just couldn't admit it because I felt like I betrayed Keiko but I had to let her go so this is how it became to be.

You: (you blushed and looked deep and in his brown eyes) you kissed him and he held you close and returned the kiss. This one was gentle and you love him as much as he loves you. You hugged him and he planted his head on yours.

Yusuke: ______

You: yes?

Yusuke: will you marry me?

You: (your eyes widen in shock) you looked in his eyes once more and kissed his lips does this satisfy your question?

Yusuke: (gave the cutest smile to let him know he's happy and kissed you deeply) Thank you

He pushed you gently down to the bead and kissed you one last time. he sleapt beside you as he held you close.

~4 DAYS LATER~

You and Yusuke were facing each other as the man said the speech you know the deal.

You were in a dress as Yusuke was in a suit. This was the most happiest day of your life.

~IN SPIRIT WORLD~

George: WHERES KOENMA I NEED TO SPEEK WOTH KOENMA QUICK!!!!!!!

Other ogre: he's at ______ and Yusuke's wedding why?

George: Hiei just escaped spirit prison!

Ogre: o no what do we do?

Send Death to try and inform lord Koenma-sama

~Back to your wedding~

do you Yusuke take ____ to be your wife?

Yusuke: HELL YEAH!!!

You: (giggle) you dog

And do you take Yusuke to be your husband?

You: I do

You may now kiss the bride

You were inches from kissing Yusuke Just then…

Hiei: I DON'T THINK SO

~BAD ENDING~

You and Yusuke: (you both gasped and turned to se Hiei)

You realized this played out in your dream O NO!!!!

Before you or Yusuke could do any thing (now I know this doesn't seem likely to see Hiei use a gun.) Hiei shot you both and every one was startled. Kurama used the rose whip to knock out Hiei and take him back to jail. Just then Death arrived but it was already to late. For you and Yusuke was dead on the floor hand in hand. You faced Yusuke and cryed as your sight went blurry from death and tears. Your last words were "yusuke…"……….

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes (good by)

It was only you that I despised.

I don't feel it, look for you to cry. (o my)

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes. Good by, good by, good by……..

~GOOD ENDING~

You and Yusuke saw Hiei ready to shoot you but Kurama used his rose whip to slice the gun. But instead it was Hiei's hole hand. He was sent back to jail and you and Yusuke resumed the wedding you both got married and had a child named _______. You were both still in heat in the bead that proves your love is for ever lasting.

END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING FINALLY IM FREAKING TIRED NOW YOU BETTER LIKE IT AS THEY SAY DON'T HATE APRECIATE. LOL n_n by by