Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Goki's Revenge ❯ Botans Bad day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho. Nor do I truly wish to.

Hiei- Yes you do.

Kurama- Yeah, everyone loves us. *wraps arms around Hiei*

Hiei- *smiles*

Josh- Loves you or loves you two being together?

Kurama- Hum *thinks*

Josh- *sighs* on with the story!

Goki's Revenge!

One day Botan got a call from Koenma saying that Goki was back and he's searching for Hiei and Kurama to get revenge. "But why on Hiei? He was never mean to Goki right?"

"We don't know that for sure Botan." Koenma stated. "So I need you to go warn Kurama and Hiei and let them know to keep a look out, not that they couldn't take Goki (he is a little week, and I'm sure Yusuke can kick his ass any day) but he stole one of my treasures and it does horrible things! (I should know)"

"Yes sir." Botan bowed and left the room with her ore now in hand. One outside the castle walls she headed for the Human world. (sorry, I'm not too good on Japanese words so I'm just gonna call it human instead of the N word that Hiei uses all the time)

She had just reached the town where Yusuke lives and started her search. (Ok, Kurama and Yusuke don't live in the same town... I think... but..oh never mind) Botan had found Kuwabara sitting on a park bench, playing with a... fur ball of some sort. But when she got closer she say that it was his cat: Eikichi. (AND DON'T U DARE YELL AT ME FOR SPELLING! I GOT IT RIGHT OUT OF THE MENGA!!! Same with Goki's name so there :p)

"Who's a cute little Eikichi-poo, yes you are, yes your are." Kuwabara said in a high pitched voice to his cat not realizing that Botan was standing right there. She cleared her throat which made Kuwabara jump. (she landed behind him to let you know)

"AH!" He yelled as his cat jumped into the air and landed, clawing to Kuwabara's legs. "OW! Eikichi!" He picked up his little kitten with two hands and set him down beside him and patted him on the head. "Your a good kitten Eikichi." Then he turned to Botan. "Can I help you?" he said in a little rude kind of manner.

"Help me! Don't you even know who I am!" Botan yelled at him.

Kuwabara thought for a second and looked at Botan up and down. He shook his head. "Nope. Should I know you? You have a pretty face, I never forget a pretty face."

Botan had an anime sweet drop. How can he not remember me! She thought. "I work with Yusuke! I keep tack of his spiritual progress remember!"

"What are you talking about?" Exclaimed Kuwabara with a very confused look on his face.

Botan! She heard a voice in her head. Botan! This is Koenma! Due to lack of brains I've decided to wipe Kuwabara's memory of all of the stuff we do and what Yusuke's job is.

"OH!" Botan said outlould. Ok sir, sorry, I'll be sure to fix everything! She looked at Kuwabara straight in the face. "Kuwabara, this is a dream!" And she flew off toward Yusuke's house.

So Botan flew on her ore to Yusuke's house to find Atsuko just waking up. "Miss Urameshi?" She knocked on the door, it was open so she let herself in.

"Botan? Is that you?" Yusuke's mother said. "Come on in and make me some coffee will ya?" Botan put her ore away and went into the kitchen. She started to make some coffee for Atsuko.

"It will be done in a minuet or so." Botan said as she walked to where Atsuko was. She was laying on the floor, on a sleeping bad with nothing but a blanket on her. "Don't you think you should get dressed before Yusuke gets home Atsuko?"

She sat up for a moment and laid back down. "He went somewhere with Keiko yesterday and they still haven't came back, so I'm not worried." Botan for the second time today had a sweat drop.

She's not worried? HER SON IS MISSING FOR CRYING OUT LOULD! Botan thought. "Then I'll go find them." Botan walked into the kitchen and was just about to walk out the door when she heard Atsuko say:

"Botan! What about my coffee!"

______________________________________________

She should get her own damn coffee! Botan thought to herself as she flew on her ore. She had no lead now where to look. She could go to Kurama's house, but him and Hiei where probably off somewhere doing... stuff..

"HAY BOTAN!" She heard her naming being called from a girl on the street. "BOTAN! Hay!! Its me Keiko!"

Botan quickly soared down toward Keiko and landed in front of her. "Hows it going Botan?" She asked.

"I've had better days." Botan said. "But have you seen Yusuke? Its very important that I find him, Kurama, and Hiei asap!" Keiko frowned and looked at the ground. "What? What is it Keiko?"

Keiko's eyes began to water and a tear fell and landed on the sidewalk. "Keiko? Whats the matter? Is everything ok?" (What a stupid question to ask Botan! YOU KNOW NOTHING OK!) Botan put her hands on Keiko's shoulders. "Tell me. Is Yusuke all right?" She asked.

Keiko lifted her head sharply. "You want to know whats bugging me?" She asked and Botan nodded. "YUSUKE DITCHED ME ON MY DATE WITH HIM TO GO FIGHT THIS DEAMON GUY WITH HIEI AND KURAMA!" She yelled really loud, (if ya couldn't tell) making Botan cover her ears.

"Did you say that there fighting a demon right now? And Kurama and Hiei are with him?" Botan asked graciously.

Keiko nodded. Botan drew her ore and sat down on it. "That you Keiko!" She flew into the air and zoomed off. "You were a BIG help!" Unlike Kuwabara and Atsuko!

She watched Botan fly off and started to walk home, kicking a rock all the way, as hard as she could thinking about how Yusuke ditched her like that! What a senseless jerk! He's so insensitive! Why did I even ask him to go to a movie with me! I EVEN SAID I'D PAY!... jerk... jerk... jerk!