Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Golden Eyes, and Silver Tresses ❯ first encounters and a lil game of tag ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ssk1210: ello....this is my first fic....so be nice in this fic you are a 16 year old ningen that fell into makai when you were a baby and you were found by a heartless wolf demon who took you in and you became his slave not ever knowing that your were really an ice demon .... ^_^; i will literally set fire to all flamers...now onward...hiei will you do the honors?

hiei: do what you baka onna?

ssk1210: (*anime fall*) THE DISCLAIMER!!! (*dangles a giant bucket of sweet snow over hiei's head with a fishing pole*)

hiei: (*left eye twitching*) shy_silver_kitsune1210 (nancy) does not own yu-yu-hakusho or any of it's characters...so don't sue!!! (*lunges at ice-cream....er- sweet snow*)

ssk1210: oh and one more thing....being the aspiring fashion designer that i am....I GET TO DESIGN YOUR CLOTHES!!! if you flame me saying you don't like then the consequences will be deadly....you really want to know what it is?!........I'LL DRESS YOU LIKE A PREP!!! so if you don't like your clothes....to bad XD muwhahahaha......eh-hem....on with the fic ^_^;

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Your body was too weak...it couldn't take it anymore...you had been running for 2 hours now and your body had finally had enough...you collapsed on the grass beneith you your __(color hair)__ falling over your bloody body. Rain beating down on you till now end....

you lay there slowly slipping in to unconciousness....your last thoughts where about what you were running away from...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* F-L-A-S-H-B-A-C-K......

you were washing the floor of your Master's grand hall when you heard him yell for you to make dinner... you gather up the bucket and wash cloth and set off the the kitchen to prepare your Master's meal...

You hated your master...he had abused you ever since you could remember, sometimes for the smallest things like dropping a dish or breaking a cup...your stubborn nature lead you to show no pain or weakness...well you tryed not to. Many times you had tryed to escape and everytime he would find you, bring you back and punish you...severly

today was no different...after you made his meal and did what you were suposed to do, he dismissed you to your room. Immedietly you head for the window of your room...not caring to grab anything...besides...what could you bring?

Opening the window you squeezed through...you're almost out till your Master comes into your room and see's you at one of your other escape attempts. Lunging at your legs he grabbed them and tried pulling you back in...but you weren't goign to let him get you...you were not going to spend another minute in this hell hole...

Unfortunetly for you he was too strong and pulled you back inside.You kicked and screamed but no matter how mush you struggles he had a firm grip on you. Once he got you back in he threw you on the hard stone floor...

A murderous grin on his face, he said in an errily calm voice, "Trying to escape again i see...you know what that means don't you?" taking out his whip he slowly walked toward you.

Fearing of what was to come next you backed into a corner. This only made him grin even wider...remebering that your fear only fueled him, you quickly put on an emotionless mask and said nothing. He grabbed you roughly by your arm and dragged you to the dungons...

Once you arrived he threw you against the wall and chained your neck,wrist, and ankles so there was no escape for you while he set to his punishment...with no remorse on his features he started to whip you...your cries becoming more agonizing with each strike. This went on for two hours till he finally grew bored and left you in a bloody heap on the ground. You had enough! A blue aurora surrounded you...with one swift motion your chains broke (a/n: you know where you still have the collar part and the cuff part and the chains dangle from them but you broke free...thats all that matters as of now) as soon as the light appeared it dissapeared...currently you didn't care, all you cared about was the fact that you had another chance to escape...

Climbing the high wall of the dungeon you squeezed through the small windo and took off never looking back again

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*E-N-D F-L-A-S-H-B-A-C-K

with those last thoughts...you fell unconcious...

~*~*~*~*~*~*With Youko and Kuronue the next day*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The two theives were walking through an unamed forest in Makai when a farmilier sent filled the air...looking ahead they saw a wounded girl lying facedown in the grass a few feet ahead of them. The scene made their eyes widen...rushing over to the girl (you) Youko gently turned her over...on closer inspection he saw that you were scantily clad,what was little clothes you had clung to you, metal cuffs on your ankles,wrist,and neck had chains hanging from them, and you had many whip marks on you

Kuronue gasped " What could of happened to her?"

"I don't know" Youko answered honestly "We have to take her with us and get her some help"

You chose this time to wake up...everything was blurry at first but eventually cleared up. Sitting up, you found yourself staring up at gorgeous golden eyes...still weak you manage to say few words barrly above a hoarse whisper...

"Please ......don't hurt.....me" before you collapsed again...

Youkos eyes softened....

"She must of been through alot" Kuronue said "Lets take her back to the lair"

With out a word Youko scooped you in his arms...you feel a sudden warmth and snuggle closer to it grabbing onto the cloth of Youkos shirt...at this Youko blushed a light pink color

Kuronue chuckled at his friend's reaction

"Been cold.....so long....warm...is nice..." you whisper before you fell asleep

Youko smiled and his cradled you in his arms...the 2 theif's set off on their way to their lair...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~AT THE LAIR (so sue me...i'm lazy! I DON'T MEAN LITERALLY!)

You woke up to the smell of roses, opening your eyes you were startled to see golden eyes staring at you...you look around and relize that you are in his lap and all your wounds where bandaged up, you were wearing one of Youko's spare outfits whitch was a little big on you....being in an new surrounding that you didn't reconize scared you so you started to squirm in his lap...his hold on you tighted

"Shhhhhh....everythings gonna be ok" he cooed in your ear...his hot breath tickled your ear and that made you blush... he chuckled at your kawaii-ness...after you relaxed taking a small cup of water beside him he gave it to you to drink

when you were done you thanked him

"SoOoOo...whats your name?"

"___(name)___"

"Thats a pretty name..."

You blushed and he chuckled...again at your kawaii-ness(a/n: aaaawwww)

...an awkward silence came over the room...you took this time to look around the room. You noticed many valueble looking things and there was a bed with silky red sheets, red walls with gold trimming,wooden floors, a what looked like to be a giant closet, a large bathroom, a cherry oak night stand with a gold vase full of different color roses...by this time you had crawled out of Youkos lap off the white plush chair both you were sitting on and went to explore the room... wobbling around you found yourself on the bed staring at the different color roses...admiring their beauty...the shirt Youko had let you wear was too big there for hanging off your shoulders...

Youko sat there still on the white plush chair watching you...amused by your couriosity...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* YOUKO'S P.O.V*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~

She looks and seems so fragile...she's beautiful...i wonder what happened to her and how she got in the condition the way she was when we found her...i'll ask her tommorrow...she's been through enough today...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*END YOUKO'S P.O.V*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You feel Youkos stared on you and you blush...he relized what he was doing and blushed too(a/n: awwww kawaii) ......

climbing off the bed that you were on ....tried to...you more fell off...grabbing the sheets taking them with you you fell on the floor....youko came over and found you struggleing to get the covers off...he smiled at this...you were just too cute....standing up still struggling with the covers you stepped on, tripped, and fell.....closing your eyes ready to hit the floor but insead you landed on something soft...opening your eyes you see a smirking Youko (a/n: worship me! XD muwhahaha) blushing like mad...you got up muttered a quick sorry and picked up the sheets on the floor folding them neatly and putting them on the bed...

Turning around you helped Youko up...

"Thanks" he said

"I'm sorry..."you lowered your head

he didn't understand what you were apologizing for....a confused look crossed his features... he tilted your chin so you were looking at him in the eyes...

"Why do you apologize?" he asked...curiousity in his voice...

"Causing you trouble and being a burden...."

His eyes softened..."You didn't cause any trouble and you are not a burden, i chose to bring you here"

You smiled and hugged him...Youko was surprised to say the least but he returened your hug

"thank you" you whispered before you broke away....

a few moments later your stomach let out a growl....letting out a nervous laugh you lowered your head hoping that Youko didn't see the blush that stained your cheeks

he chuckled " Guess you're hungry huh?" you nodded " lets head off to the kitchen and i'll see what we can get you to eat"

when you got to the kitchen you sat down at the dining room table while Youko searched the pantry...looking out the window you saw what looked to be a bat demon...he was training with his scythe...it amazed you how anyone could move so fast...pretty soon you were sitting on the window sill staring at the bat demon in awe in how skillfully he moved...not noticeing that Youko had come in the room with your food...

A delicious sent fill the air and you turned around....Youko handed you your plate and you ate it graciously thanking him when you were done... putting the dish in the sink (a/n: they have all the things that humans do...idn if they really do...but in my fic they do) you went up to Youko...

"Hey Youko! guess what?"

"What?"

"Tag! You're it!" you tapped his nose and ran off

1 hour later when it was getting dark outside....Kuronue came in from his training outside to find you and Youko on the floor laughing you heads off....Kuronue was just like o.O? "uhhh... you guys have fun? uuummmm....Youko whats her name?"

"__(name)__" You said immedietly....

"Hello __(name)__ my name is Kuronue"

"Nice to meet you"

"like wise"

after introductions you were getting sleepy so while Youko and Kuronue chtted you wandered back to Youkos room and curled up under the covers of his bed...

it was getting late so Youko went back to his room to discover you on his bed....a small smile graced his features as he tucked you in and kissed your cheek..."she looks so innocent when she's asleep" Youko said to himself....

" Yea she does..." Kuronue said....he was leaning on the door frame"i believe you fell for her my friend..." he said with a smirk...with that he left the room

"i believe i have...." he whispered to himself.....with that he grabbed a spare blanket and lay himself on the plush white chair...drifting off to sleep....

ssk1210: ok now review!!! i know it sucked but i tried!!! I TRIED!!! so please review (*hands out giant lolly pops*)