Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Gory Resudent ❯ The first and only chapter! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

RESIDENT EVIL: STARING STEVE

You begin running and running till you see a door. You check first to take cover, then you go in. "why the heck are they destroying town? Why are they eating the rest of us?" You have been chased by people who want to eat you alive! Litterally! You're on your own no food. No weapons. No help. Its been like this for a weak. And the hole city was against you. You were kept prisoner before for no reason. You weren't the only one either. You know because you were sharing a cell with a girl name Clair Redfeild. She was the one that helped you escape being prisoner. But then those goddamn people ate her. Now your only hope to survive is hope witch is what you were giving up little by little each day. What do you do now? Look around the house for any weapons or look out side real quick to see if it's clear?

Take a peak: all of a sudden you see a person right there. He grabbed you and bit your neck and you quickly died. Later you turned into one of those violent creatures known as zombies.

Look for weapons: You better look for weapons before you go out there first. You look around and you see a cabinet. You decide to open and see what's inside you see 3 rounds for a hand gun. If only you had a handgun. Then you see 1 herb anf you see something behind it. You push the herb aside. "Yes." You say that in an exited voice because behind the herb you found a handgun. Do you take these weapons or do you just leave them?

Leave them: unless you have a death wish I advise you to take them.

Take them: You put the three rounds in your pockets as well as the herb. You don't need to reload the handgun because it's all ready full. You know you can't stay in this room forever you have to move on before those zombies get in this room. You peek in the front door that leads out side. You don't see any zombies at all so its clear. But still, you've best be on your guard no matter where you are. You slowly walk through the streets its seams to be all clear. You then heard moaning it sounded like a mail. You decided to go check to see if it's a survivor. You see two men but you only heard one person moan. One of the men were sitting doing something but you couldn't tell what. And the other was laying down. " excuse me mister are you ok?" you heard crunching noises and blood splat every were. " Are you ok mister?" the man turns around and looks at you. He starts to get up. " ugh.." the guy moans again. You then realised it, he was one of them and that second guy right there was being eaten. You draw your gun and you shook crazily. You shoot the guy once and he still walks over to you craving for your blood. You shoot again. He fell down but he's not dead yet. This time you aim for his head. You pulled the trigger and he's dead. " O my gosh I just killed a citizen." Your eyes get glassy a bit. You never shot a person before. Sure he was gonna kill you but you still feel bad. Just then a diary fell out the dead mans jacket. You decided to take it. Maybe you'll get information about what's going on. Do you read it now or later?

Read it now: You open his diary and you began to read. Seems you were right about getting info. Hears what it says. It's been for years since we kept this project a secret. We did animal testings with the T-virus. One of our subjects was a hunter which looked like a gorilla but longer arms with long sharp claws. We put in a rat with the hunter to see what it would do. It played with a rat like some sort of toy. It played ruff. After that the rat was bashed and eaten. 2 hours later the hunter got out of control I tried to control it but it cut me on the arm with deep gashes. The hunter got out of the facility and escaped. Some how other creatures escaped. They were new species we made by testing skin and tissue of different types of animals. Mean while other people were getting killed while my fellow workers tried to find our specimins. While I was in a medical room I felt feverish. Then I felt itchy. It kept scratching and scratching. After my skin began to fall off. All of a sudden I felt in great need for blood. After that last sentence there wasn't anything left to read. But the next empty page had dry blood on it. You better get the move on now.

Read it later: id rather read it later. You kept going in the streets. You felt scared. After all you have no idea what going on. So you decide to read the diary. " Oh my gosh this is how everything started?" (if you wanna know what your talking about go back and choose read it.) When you read about those other specimens and about the hunter. You wish that those are the last thing you'll be seeing on your survival mission. You keep walking down the streets so far no zombies and your lost. You cant yell out for help cuz those things will find you. So things have to be harder for you. " damn it ill never find any were to go." Just then you arrive to a police station. Do you go in or not?

Don't go and search some more: you want to be more lost? It might help if you go.

go in: You look for a phone in the station. You find one and the line is dead." Fuck you, you stupid thing!" You yell and slam the phone. You look around more to see if any thing can help you. You see a long hall and down there you see a cabinet full of shotguns. Do you get them or leave it be?

Leave them be: aww it's getting good. Go see what will happend go back and get the shotguns.

Get the shotguns: you walk down the hall to get the shotguns. You get it in your hands and reload it to be ready. You then heard a footstep but it sounded heavy. You look to see what it was. You gasp because you see blood covering the walls. Put you cant see who took a step in the hall because the light were broken. You wait to see what will come close. As it moved closer to you it was as big as a gorilla but with longer arms and at the end of the hands were pointy. (O no) you thought to your self. Cuz you think you know what that is. Do you shoot crazily in hopes you might kill it or just wait?

Try and shoot it: " ahhhhhhhh." You screamed and shot in every direction throughout the hall till your bullets wasted. You wait to see if you got it. You then heard more footsteps but faster. IT WAS RUNING AT YOU!!!!!

Wait: It's starts growling and it begins to run at you. You try to shoot it but it pushed you with great force. Also the gun flew out your hands. The monster approaches you. You hide yourself with your hands and pray. You waited for it to kill you. Just then you heard gunshots and the monster screaming in pain. Who ever was there shooting it used up a lot of bullets till the monster was dead. You're to shocked to move at all. " Are you ok?" are you ok or are you not ok?

Your not ok: " No. I think its thrust did something to my side." "I'll get that hold on." He runs his hand up your leg to see where it hurts. As soon as you let out a moan in pain to the area he touched he squeezed that spot and moved it to the side. You screamed in more pain. Then the feeling was gone. "Thank you." " No problem. My name is Steve." You told him your name. " we need to be together and try and get out of hear ok?" "Yes" he helps you up and he collects every shotgun there was in that cabinet.

Your ok: " yes I'm fine." " Good. By the way the names Steve." You told him your name. " From now on, we have to work together and try and find a way out this crazy place." He told you. You nod your head in agreement. " Good." He helps you up and then he walks to the cabinet to get all the shotguns. " C'mon lets go. I know a plane not to far from this city." He hands you a shotgun. " Better take this you must always be prepared. Oh and try not to get bitten or scratched." " Why not?" " Because you will turn into one of them." " How do you know?" He then sighs with a sad face. " Because my parents turned into zombies after they were bitten. Then I had to kill them." " Steve I'm sorry I asked you, I didn't mean you any harm." " That's ok we should be going now." You begin walking your way to that plain. And you pray there wouldn't be any obstacles on the way. After a while you see Steve staring at you. You blush. " Is there something wrong Steve?" " No its nothing." He then turns his head away. Just then you both heard moaning noises. " There is trouble up ahead." Do you get ready to shoot the zombies or let Steve do it on his own?

Let Steve handle it: you idiot your on your own again. You didn't have to be a coward YOU HAD A SHOTGUN!!!!!!

Help Steve out: you aim your shotgun at a zombie and pulled the trigger. There was one behind you and Steve shot it dead. He smiled at you. You keep shooting zombies till your path to the plane clears. Steve walks to you." Are you hurt?" " No I'm fine thank you." "Thank god." He then hugs you. You blush. He quickly releases you." Uh he he sorry about that." You smile. So douse he. " Right lets go." You nod and start walking. It's getting dark and your getting real scared, so you get closer to Steve. " Don't worry I'm hear to protect you." He holds your hand and you blush. And this gives you a little confert. " Don't worry well be on that plain soon." " One question, do you know how to fly a plain?" " No worries I am an expert." It's getting real dark so Steve found a good spot for you two to be in. You decide to sleep and he stays awake so you can be protected. Beside he's not tired. After a few hours you fell asleep and he was feeling sleepy. He sat on the wall next to you. He stares at you lovingly. " Your so beautiful. I sware ill protect you with my life." He moves closer to you and kisses you lightly on your for head. Next morning you found him standing there guarding you. You yawned loud enouph for him for him to hear. He turns your way." You slept well?" " Yes." " Good we should be on our way id say 1 hour till we make it to the plain." He helps you up. And you both begin walking. All of a sudden a zombie scratches Steve's back " Argh." He screamed in pain. " Steve!" you screamed. You grabed your little handgun and shot the basterd in the head or chest?

Chest: You shot him he gets up. You do it again same area still he gets up. Why don't you just shoot his head.

The head: you shoot his head and the zombie instantly died. " That's it!" "What's it?" "You have to shoot them in the head then they instantly die." " Good then shoot me now." " Non sence. I have an herb." " Thank heavens I thought id be one of them." You took the herb out your pocket and gave it to him to take. (He'll be fine don't worry.) You finally get to the plain. Its huge. " Lets get out of hear ok." You nod. You get in the plain. And he starts the plain up. " Go put the weapons in the back ok." " Ok." You take all the guns to the back. You heard a big noise real scary. You tremble and you turn to see what it was it was a monster. You scream so loud at the top of your lungs and it threw its arms down your arm so that it scratches you. You scream I pain. Just then Steve ran in the room. " HOLY SHIT!" He grabs a shotgun and starts shooting. Then the monster dodged it in with quick agility. Steve put on a surprised face and so did you. " Go worck the plain. I'll handle him." " But what about you." " go work the plain." He screams at you. Do you help Steve or do you worck the pilot?

Help Steve: you walk back to the room and you see Steve dead on the floor. Before you can scream the monster kills you. You tried to escape but you both failed. You both rest in heaven along with the other people that didn't deserve this.

Pilot the plane: " O no what do I do?" you press the buttons that would help you fly the plain. Then there was another button that said autopilot. You press it and the plain flies on its own. There was another button that was under a sign that said warning. It says warning don't open hatch unless of great importance. You walk out the room with a shotgun. And you open the door. You see Steve right in front of the door and the monster right in front of him. You pull Steve in and you shoot the monster but it moves all the way in the back and dodges your bullet. You quickly closed the door and press the button that opens the hatch. And the monster fell out the plain. " Are you ok Steve?" " Yes."

He then looks at your arm and notices your injury. " Do you have an extra herb?" " No." you put your head down. He screams " No. No. I don't want you to leave me. I cant just kill you I love you." He starts to cry. " Steve it's not your fault. There is nothing you could do to help me." " Yes it is my fault I took a vow to protect you with my life. And I failed." Do you decide to die or another way?

Decide to die: " I'm sorry Steve but there's only one thing to do." You open the door and you fall down the hatch out of the plain on purpose. Steve tried to stop you but it was to late. He begins to cry all the way. And he killed himself to be with you.

Try the other way: you begin to blush but you don't know if it might work. "There's a way but I don't know if it would work." " Tell me." You blush even harder. " Most people say it's like medicine if you make love to the person that was poisoned. But I'm assuming that it will work on this type of situation." He blushes. " Come over here." First he cleans your wound and puts bandages on it. He calls your name. " What is it?" "You're the only closest person I ever had besides my parent but what I'm trying to say is I love you." " I love you too Steve." He cups your cheek and kisses your lips gently. "You are so beautiful." You blush and kiss him again. You both begin kissing him more passionately and you bring your tongue in his mouth. He moans. So do you. He starts rubbing your body all over. And you both kiss each other with intensity. He lays you down and striped you naked. Then he got up and striped himself naked. He licks your neck and plays with your breast. You begin to moan. He then kisses you while at the same time he played with your breast. You give in a soft hum as everything makes you glow with a tingling feeling. He then sucks your breast as he plays with the other. You stroke his hair. You arch your back, and you rub his back. You then moan real loud as he rubs your sensitive area as he sucks your breast still. He leaves your breast behind rubs your hips and sucks your sensitive area. " Steve……I…..uhn" you gasp in for air as you feel intense pleasure. He then stops and places himself in between your legs. " I'll make sure you'll stay alive." He kisses you with intense emotion. He brings his tongue in your mouth. He then parts and begins to thrust in you slowly. He breaths in real hard. He jerks his head and closes his eyes and you scream. This times he thrust in you harder.

" Steve…" he douse it further and harder into you. He groans with you and he says your name. You grab Steve waists to make him push in you deeper. You can feel his warm fluids enter in you. He starts to thrust in you in such speed you cant explain. You both scream. He gose all around in you as he begins to lose control of himself. " uhn uh uh uh hn Steve don't stop please don't stop." He thrust you so hard and fast your body moves all by itself. Your cum begins to flow out to him and his cum douse the same. He douse his last thrust then he move to you to kiss you. You kiss him back and groan. He then kisses your neck and douse one more hard thrust in you. " Steve I love you. And thank you for saving my life." " Your welcome and I love you too." He kisses you're your lips softly. And he lays beside you to sleep. The next morning you both dressed up. Steve flew the plain to the government. " You must drop a nuclear bomb on raccoon city." (the city were the zombies are.) "Why would we do a thing like that?" " Because its infested with zombies." The president lauphs so hard. "This is not a joke." " You must have proof." Steve slamed his hand into his other hand. " we don't have any." Steve said " Yes we do." You show the government your arm. He drops his jaw. " You still don't beleave us then read this diary I picked it up from a dead person." The president reads the diary. " My gosh." He sended his troops to drop a nuclear bomb in raccoon city. " Thank you for warning us." You saved the world from anymore zombies coming to another city since they are all dead. Thanks to you and Steve. 4 years later……You and Steve are at the park with your daughter. " Steve." "Yes?" even though back then wasn't a good past to ever be in I thank the past for making me meet you." " Me too." He calls your name. " Yes Steve?" " I love you." "I love you too." You lay your head on his shoulder while you have your daughter in your arms. You pick your head up and kiss his lips. He cupped your cheek and pushes his tongue in your mouth. You both keep kissing passionately till your daughter interrupted. " I wanna play mommie." " Ok dear." You walk with her to the sand box. And Steve smiles at you both. (that was an adventure indeed.) he thought to himself

THE END