Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ He She Me We ❯ Step Eight: Moving On ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho. Yu Yu Hakusho, it's story and characters, is owned by Studio Pierrot, Yoshihiro Togashi, FUNimation, and Shonen Jump.

Step Eight: Recovery

"Mi-Minamino-chan...?"

Kurama turned around to see on of his male classmates standing behind him. The boy was just a few inches taller than him, had dark brown eyes and short black hair. All in all, he was very average looking. Kurama smiled politely at him. "Yes Hiroshi-kun."

The boy, Hiroshi, blushed at the mention of his given name. "I-I was wondering if y-you'd like to... uh... go out with me or something."

"I'm sorry Hiroshi-kun," Kurama replied apologetically, "I'm seeing someone."

If it were even possible, Hiroshi blushed even harder at Kurama's statement. "Oh... I see... I guess I'll see you around then." Before Kurama could even say good-bye to the boy he turned around and walked quickly down the hall, cursing under his breath.

"Did I hear right?"

Kurama turned to see his friends, Myoko and Minako, standing behind him. Myoko had a big smirk on her face, obviously she had witnessed the scene that had just took place.

"Hello Myoko, Minako," Kurama said plainly.

"Shuichi-chan, do you 'actually' have a boyfriend?" Myoko asked her eyebrow raised.

Kurama blushed. He hadn't mentioned to his school friends that he was actually dating someone. He nodded in response.

Myoko gasped in mock surprise. "I don't believe it!" she breathed. "Our little Shuichi is all grown up!"

"Congratulations Shuichi-chan!" Minako said.

"Thank you, Minako."

"So tell us about this mystery man," Myoko said, tugging at Kurama's sleeve. "What's he like? The public wants to know more!"

"He must be something if your going out with him," Minako added.

"Is he cute?"

"Is he nice?"

"I bet he's really tall, isn't he?"

Kurama chuckled at all of his friends questions. "Let's just say he's very special."

"When can we meet him?" Myoko asked.

Kurama chuckled again, this time somewhat nervous. "I don't think that will happen anytime soon," he began. "He's... well... he's a little shy."

Myoko looked at him doubtfully, left eyebrow arced. "Your being pretty vague about this guy of yours," she began. "I mean, is he even 'real', Shuichi-chan?"

He frowned at Myoko's words. Despite the fact that Kurama lied a lot to his friends and family, he didn't like being called a liar when he was telling the truth. "Of course he's real!" he almost snapped. "Why would I make something like that up?"

"She was only joking Shuichi-chan," Minako interrupted, possibly sensing that a fight a was about to break out.

"Yeah Shuichi," Myoko said, somewhat apologetically. "I was just teasing. I know better than to think bad of you."

"Well," Kurama began, a little embarrassed, "I'm sorry I snapped at you, but I think I'd better be getting home now. My mother will be worried if I'm not there on time." With that the three girls waved good-bye and went on there separate ways.


~~~~~The End~~~~~~


AN: Yeah, I guess this is the end. I'm pretty bad at writing and I've run out of ideas. Maybe I'll make a sequel or different stories with girl Kurama. My only regret about this fic is that it didn't have Kuwabara in it. I just couldn't think of a way to put him in the story. If I ever write another YYH fic I'll make sure to put him in it. Kuwabara just doesn't get enough love. (At least I had Yusuke in the story :P)

I'd like to thank everyone who read my story. Much love to everybody who gave me all those nice reviews. (I can't believe I didn't get one flame! Media Miner readers are so much nicer than FF.net readers!) And to Itsukami Urokum, uhh sorry I took your idea. You can still write a fic like this. If you do, I'll make sure to read it.