Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei Loves? ❯ In The Alley ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Naiyo, people! My name's Anana and this is my first fic! I'm excited about this, not that it matters. An-y wa-ys, Im just gonna let'cha read now so, Sayonara bye bye!

Chapter One: In The Alley

Hiei walks down the snow-covered sidewalk to Yusuke's house. 'Baka kitsune. Covincing like that.'

~Flash Back~

Hiei sits up in a tree in the park. Kurama had told him to meet him there to talk. Probably to try to get him to go to that stupid 'kissmiss' party; whatever that was. But no way was he going. Anything that sounded as stupid as that couldn't be worth his time. Soft foot steps crunch in the snow, catching Hiei's attention; it was Kurama. He was bundled up in a forest green sweater and scarf alond with a black jacket, his breath visible in the air. Hiei jumped down, wearing the usual.
"Hiei.."
"Im not going, Kurama."
"Can't you at least let me speak first?"
"Hn." Hiei grunted
Kurama sighed. "I know you don't want to go but I promise you'll enjoy it."
"...No."
"Hiei, I didn't wan to do this but...Yukina will be there." that had got his attention. He waited for him to continue. "You know Kuwabara will be there, right? Don't you want to look after her?"
"...fine" Hiei mumbled
"What?"
"I said fine, damn it!" A smile spread across Kurama's face.
"Good, everyone will be pleased to hear." Hiei mumbled under his breath. "It's at noon so make sure you get there on time."
"Hn. Fine." with that Hiei disapeered with a black blur.

~End o'Flash Back~

"Hn. Baka kitsune. He'll pay for..."

"No. Please, just leave me alone." came a feminin voice from the alley.

"Hn?" Hiei turns the corner into the alley to see three punks cornering a 14 year old girl that now has bruises and cuts along with ripped clouthes.

"Come on now, we're just have'n a little fun. You don't want to ruin our fun do ya?" they inched closer, one with a poket knife in hand.

"No..s-stay back."

"I don't think so, little miss." the guy lifted her up by the throat pushing her against the wall. She grabbed his wrists trying to get away from the grasp. "It'll be over real quick, I promise. Now how's about a kiss, hmm?"

"N-n-never."

"Hmm, then I'll just have to..."

"Pht." she spat in his face.

"Why you little piece of shit." He raised one fist at her.

"I don't know what you think you're doing, but it stops here."

"What?" they all turn to see Hiei walking toward them. The one with the poket knife steps up.

"Back off shrimp. This is none of your concern. So why don't you just run back home to your mommy, kay?" Hiei gave him a death glare.

"Oh but it is, you see. Cause that girls life now rests in my hands..." he gives off an evil glint in his crimson eyes. "As well as yours."

"Rrr, why you little punk." the other guy now stepped up.

"Was that a threat, you little weasel?!" the guy ran towrad him with must I say a puny poket knife.

"You humans are all the same. Always so..."

"Argh!!" Hiei disapeered with a blur and the punk now lay on the ground knocked out.

"Ryo! Uh, where'd he..." Hiei was now behind him and he struck him down with his fist to the back of his head, waiting for him to fall before he finished his sentence. (all of this happened in mere seconds of course ^^)

"Ignorant." Hiei turned to the leader of them.

"W-what the hell are you?" he took a step back, the girl still in his grasp.

"H-help." she managed to utter from her lips. He turned one last look at her.

"Hmph, nighty night then." he trew her at the wall with a smack.

"Ah!" she slide down the wall onto the ground.

"Sorry, but It's my turn to leave!" with that he jumped the high wall and started running.

"What's the rush?" he stopped dead in his tracks to see Hiei right infront of him.

"B-but how'd you..."

"Too late." Hiei appeared infront of him, punching him in the gut making him fly all the way back to the brick wall with a huge indention now incarved. Hiei now on the other side of the wall walks up to the girl. This was the first time he actually got a good look at her. She had black shoulder-length silky like hair. Her dark purple blouse was missing quite a few buttons, her jacket torn in several places, her skirt and hose ripped horribly. Blood dripped all along her legs and arms as well as some on her face with bruises covering both arms. And a long gash dug into her shoulder, some of the blood already drying from the cold.
She shivered but all he could do was to get her to Yusuke's at once before she froze to death or died from blood loss. His jacket wasn't much of a cover but he slide it off anyways after he mentally thought if it would help or not. He layed it over her then picked her up in his arms. Her lips had gone blue and her face pale. She gabbed his red shirt as a shiver ran though her. Hiei then left to Yusuke's with a blur.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So? Whatcha think? Well peaz review if ya like, kay? I'd appreciate it. Okie dokie then.
*big yawn* It's like six in the morning and soda's not helping me much, so it's sleepy time for me! Night night...er..um...I mean good mor......oh screw that. Sayonara bye bye!

±Anana±