Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei Loves? ❯ Yatzee ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiya all!! ^^ I just got back at eleven thirty with only five hours of sleep this whole day,ugh. I am tired but Im really dedicated to my writings so Im gonna write the Second Chappie!! Wahoo ^^!! After three movies and LOTS of soda from the Theater today, Im happy!! So off I go now to write write write!! (^^ follow the yellow brick road, yep yep)

Two: Yatzee
Kuwabara, Yusuke, Kurama all sit at the coffee table playing Yatzee. Atsuko sits on the couch, her brandy in hand; Shizuru sits on the couch as well but is smoking. Keiko is in the kitchen teaching Yukina how to bake cookies. "My turn!" Boton swipes up the dice, shaking them between her palms then rolls the five initial dice on the table. "Hm," she had rolled a 5,2,3,5,3. She was reaching for them when a knock came from the door. She retrieved her hand standing up. "Now who could that be?" she walked to the door. Kurama looked up. "Perhaps Hiei decided to show up after all?" Kurama said with a smile. "I suppose." Boton said turning the knob.
"No way would shorty come. He hates these things, remember?" Kuwabara said laying on the floor.opened the door and there stood...(Mwahahahaha!! I shall stop you...grrrr. I haven't written enough yet. @#%$ it. Ah well, go ahead an continue) Koenma holding five packages. Kurama sat there in shock. He had surely thought it was Hiei at the door. But Koenma?
"Oh, Koenma sir. You came?!" Boton cheered joyfully
"Of course I did. You didn't think I'd miss my favorite holiday, did you?"
Boton smiled then spotted the bundle of gifts. "And those are?"
"Gifts of course."
Boton's face grew brighter. "Well don't just stand there, come..."
"Hold it, you two." Yusuke stopped them.
"What is it, Yusuke?" Boton questioned. Yusuke pointed up. They looked up and above the doorway was mistletoe. "Uh..." Boton blushed
"Go on now, you don't want to ruin the tradition do you?" Yusuke laughed
"Yusuke, you moron!" Keiko comes up from behind him knocking him to the ground with a cookie sheet. Yusuke: @.@ Keiko walks up to them closing hte door. "Come on you two. Just ignore Yusuke."
Koenma nodded going over and sat the gifts under the wonderfully decorated pine tree. "So, where's Yukina?" he sat down
"She's in the kitchen baking cookies." Koenma raised an eyebrow at Keiko. "Im teaching her. Oh! I forgot that she still in there!" Keiko runs off into the kitchen, cookie sheet in hand. Yusuke sits up rubbing his head.
"Damn you Keiko." he mumbled under his breath.
"Serves you right, Yusuke. You really need to learn to shut your trap." Atsuko said taking another sip.
"Oh, and your the one to talk?" Yusuke said sarcastically. Boton sat back down at the table picking the dice back up.
"Shall we continue?" There was a big bang making everyone jump. "W-what was that?" Boton said a bit flustered. It came again. Yusuke rolled his eyes.
"It's just the door, Boton. So answer it."
"Um..alright then." Another bang cam efrom the door. Boton stood up casually walking to the door. She turned th knob opening the door. She covered her mouth to conceal a scream. Horror had was written all over her face. She stunbled back wards.
"Boton, what's wrong?!" Yusuke said now kneeling on his knee ready to get up to see what scared her so much, but before he could it was all clear when Hiei steppewd forward...holding a bloody bruised girl in his arms. Every one's eyes widened as they saw the tragic scene before them. Keiko and Yukina walk out, Yukina holding a tray of ginger bread men. Yukina smiles, "Who wants a..." the tray falls to the floor. Keiko leans against the wall eyes filled with fear. Yukina rushes up to the girl immediatly spotting the gash in her right shoulder. "I need somewhere to lay her down, quick."
"We can use my room." Atsuko said standing up. Yukina nodded.
"Kurama, I'll need your help. Would you please carry her into the room?" Yukina asked in a rush. Kurama nodded standing up and went over to Hiei, taking her from his arms then followed the two into Atsuko's room. There was a silence for a moment that is until Kuwabara wnet over to Hiei grabbing him by his shirt.
"What the hell gives you the idea that you could do something like that?!" Hiei glared at Kuwabara.
"Hn, I didn't you baffoon."
"Explain!"
Hiei rolled his eyes then disapeering from Kuwabara's grasp and reapeering at the entrance of the kitchen. "I don't have to explain anthing, but considering that there's a beaten girl just in that room, I will. I was only on my way here when I spotted her being attacked. All I did was rescue her."
There was an un-easy silence, then Boton spoke up. "Any one for Yatzee?"


Uhg!! My mom's makin' me stop cause I have an appointment at 11 o'clock (six hours from now) so *big yawn* So, Sayonara bye bye all. sorry for any grammar mistakes. Im doing this stupid thing on wordpad ^^.