Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei Loves? ❯ Wanna Know A Secret? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi again! Ya know I just realized I haven’t put a disclaimer I any of my past chapters, opps ^^. So I’m gonna write the disclaimer and you can continue da story. Sayonara bye bye!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own any of the Yu Yu characters which is more than obvious. Now for the claimer ^^!

Claimer: I only own my characters in this story in which I cannot say her name because her name is still not known, and also the future characters. ^^


Chapter Three: "Wanna know a secret?"


The room was silent, except for the snoring that came from under the table…. Shizuru now lay stretched out on the couch, Kuwabara lay on the floor, Yusuke’s under the table snoring rather loudly (don’t ask ^^;) Hiei still stands at the entrance to the kitchen, and Botan tips one of the dice back and forth seeing as everyone refused to play Yatzee; no surprise there. And Keiko had gone in to help with the girl. Koenma sleeps lazily on the chair.
Then Kurama rushes out of the room, opening the drawer from one of the side tables taking a roll of bandages. Botan opened her mouth as to speak but before she knew it Kurama was back in the room. She sighed and went back to tipping the dice.

~Twenty Minutes Later~

The door to Atsuko’s room opens quietly. Keiko, Atsuko, Kurama, and Yukina step out to see that everyone was asleep…that is if Hiei could sleep with his eyes open….

“Should we wake them up?” Yukina whispered

“It’s one o’clock. They shouldn’t be asleep in the first place.” Keiko responded.

“WAKE UP!! It’s Christmas Eve for Christ’s sake, you lazy buffoons!” Atsuko yelled making Yukina and Keiko jump backwards.

“Wha…” *CLONK!* Yusuke smacked into the table at attempt to sit up. “Who the hell put that there?!” he said sliding out from underneath the table while clasping his face in his hands. Kuwabara sat up yawning.
“Moron, you went under it to see if your gum was still there, remember?”
“Oh yeah.”
“So is it there?” Kuwabara looked under the table.
“Umm…nope.” He said taking a wad of gum from his mouth. A look of disgust was on everyone’s faces, even Hiei managed a sneer.
“Yusuke, that’s disgusting!” Keiko retorted.
“Righto, anyways,” Botan perked up “How is she?”
“She’ll be fine. She should be up in an hour or so.” Kurama answered.
“Well, what can we do now?” Yusuke questioned.
There was a pause of silence the Kuwabara answered. “We can play Twister.”
“Yeah right. And take the chances at being squished by your big ass?” Yusuke said.
“What?! You’re the one with the big ass Urameshi!”
“Hah! Yah right! Your ass is so big it has congressmen!”
“That doesn’t even make since!”
*does raspberry*
“Will they ever stop?” Yukina said a bit confused at their conversation.
“Not for a LONG time.” Shizuru said as she sat up. Koenma had placed two pillows against his head. Botan was trying to get the boys to stop but it only resulted with getting an insult herself.
“Um…excuse me?” everyone stopped dead silent. Yusuke was atop Kuwabara with his fist raised. They all looked up at Atsuko’s door to see the girl leaning against the entrance for support. “I don’t mean to intrude but…where am I?”
"Oh my." Botan got up and went over to the girl. "Are you feeling any better?"
"Actually, I am. But where am I?"
Kurama stood puzzled. 'Strange, should should be out for at least fourty minutes.'
"You're at Yusuke's house." Botan pointed to Yusuke who immediatly jumped up.
"Oh."
"...Oh! How rude of me! My name's Botan. That's Kurama."she said pointed at each person inturn when she said their name."That's Keiko...Yukina...Kuwabara. Shizuru...Kurama..Koenma.
And that's Hiei."
"Hiei." she whispered under her breath. "You're the one that saved me, right?"
"Hn."
"That's his way of saying 'yes'."
"Oh. Well my name is Sutana. And I really must be getting home to my parents." she said trying to move from her spot but only to cringe in pain.
"No, you still haven't fully recuperated yet." Botan said slinging one of Sutana's arms over her shoulder. Hiei mumbled under his breath, Sutana barely able to hear him; "Baka ningen. Should've left her in the alley."
She looked at him a little stunned at first but then smiled at him. Hiei was suprized at this. She had heard him and yet she smiled? Botan sat her down on the couch next to Shizuru.
"Well since we're all up, how about we open some gifts?" Koenma said putting the pillows down.
"Koenma." Boton said implying they shouldn't open any with Sutana here, considering it would be rude.
"Oh, go ahead. Don't let me ruin your Christmas Eve. Hell, I'd be at home myself if I could."
"Well, I suppose."
"Alright, then! It's gift time!" Yusuke said going toward the tree already choosing the biggest gift with his name on it. Everyone sat down around the tree or at the coffee table. Sutana just sat there smiling but after a few minutes closed her eyes to rest. Out of nowhere a firmilar voice spoke to her.
"You should go home." She opened her eyes to see Hiei now beside her leaning against the wall.
"What?" she said a bit baffled.
"You shouldn't be here."
"Why not?"
"There are enough humans in here. We don't need any more."
"Yes, I suppose that mite be true." Hiei raised an eyebrow at her. "Want to know a secret?" she whispered Hiei stared at her for a moment not sure if this was some kind of a trick, but he leaned a bit toward her direction anyway. She made the effort to sit on the arm of the couch to speak into his ear. "Im not human." she smiled sliding back down onto the couch cushion. He stared forward for a moment trying to register what he was just told, then looked at her.
"If your not human, then what are you?" he asked knowing it was a rhetorical question.
"An ice demon." Hiei had nothing more to say and nore her, and so the next hour of opening gifts, arguing about who got the better gift, eating cookies, playing Yatzee, and just watching Yusuke and Kuwabara beat at eachother went by quickly.


~End Of Chappie~


Hiya yall! ^^ I kinda had a tiny bit of a writers block like in the center of the fic but all-in-all I ACTUALLY finished the chapter! Yay ^^!! *does taco dance* And now...I must sleep. (I really need to write during the day time...ugh -.- ) Sayonara bye bye!