Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei Loves? ❯ A Mound Of Crystals ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yay! Im actually writing this during the day ^^! Wow, never thought I'd be able to do that ^.^; Yeah, well any ways I'll get on with the story and disclaimer and claimer then. Oh and, Sayonara bye bye! (I love that prase)

Disclaimer: I do not, and probably not possible that I'll EVER, own any of the Yu Yu characters. (though I wouldn't mind having Hiei ^^)

Claimer: The ownly charater(s) I own in this story in story is Sutana and future characters.

P.S.: I just mite put you yourself in here ^^. So that would make it partially a ReaderxKurama thing. But of course I want other people's opinions first, so review!


Chapter Four: A Mount Of Crystals

It was already two thirty and Sutana was getting a bit ancy. She really wanted to get home to her parents. She had been getting this bad feeling since she woke, and it was only getting worse.
"Now that were done here, how's about going to the park?" Boton said cheerfully.
"The only thing you could do there is a snowball fight." Yusuke said while trying to figure out why a green cotton sweater was put in an enormous box that he just so had to open for Chritmas Eve. That's when he saw Kuwabara looking at him with what Kuwabara would call a 'glare'. Yusuke smirked. "Besides, what's the point? It wouldn't be any fun when I can beat Kuwabaka over here, hands down."
"Is that a challange I hear, Urameshi?!"
"No, I want to go to grandma's house for cookies." Yusuke said sarcastically. "Of course it's a challenge!"
"Than it's on!"
Everyone got up getting their coats and such. Boton thenwent up to Suatna after dressing in her coat and scarf. "I suppose I should take you home now?"
"Yes, I would like very much." Sutana said with a nod.
"Alrighty then." Boton said while going to the door, Sutana right behind her. "I'll be dropping Sutana off, so I'll meet you guys at the park!" Boton called as she and Sutana left out the door.

~Sutana's Neiborhood~

Boton and Sutana walk though the sparkling white snow, a crunch made with every step. "So," Boton spoke so as to break the silence, "What school do you go to?"
"Sarayashiki Junior High."
"That's Yusuke's and Keiko's school!"
"Really? I never saw them before." She seemed to be hiding somthing.
"Really?" she paused, but then spoke jokingly, "*gasp* You're not a demon are you?" Boton smiled then gave a giggle.
Sutana redirected her gaze, showing no sign of emotion but that she was uncomfurtable. "Oh, you are a demon aren't you?" Sutana gave a nod. "Wow, you can't tell. You really know how to mask your energy and all. So what kind are you? Water? Fire? Wind?" she started to list as many as she could think of.
'What's that smell?' Sutana's head jeked up realizing what the scent was. Then Boton smelt something and lifted her head to see Sutana sprint off.
"Sutana! Where are you go..." that's when Boton saw the smoke hanging in the sky; a fire. Boton materialized her oar and rushed after Sutana. She came upon a smoldering house, and there was Sutana, standing before it. Boton floated down dematerializing her oar. Sutana was shaking by now and sirens could be heard far down the street. She mumbled but two words over and over. "Mom...dad."
Sutana collasped to her knees, tears in her eyes just as the firetruck reached the house and was now spraying it down and firefighters were going in to see if they could find any survivers. Boton took her gaze away from the house to see a tiny cyrstal, only about one inch tall and half an inch wide, land on the ground. Boton seemed at bit puzzled, then many more cyrstal fell to the ground creating a mound of them. And she realized; ice demon. Sutana stood up, wiping her eyes.
"Boton, if you don't mind I'd like to go to the park."
"...Sure. Lets go then." Boton said wrapping an arm over Sutana's shoulder with one last glance at the mound of crystals.

~End Of Chapter~

Hi again! All-in-all I knida liked how that turned out. I REALLY wanted to make it longer but then I wouldn't have adecent place to start the Fifth chapter, so I stopped there. Oh, and I just realized at the last word of the chappie the in the word crystal you can planly see the word 'cry'. I think that's a bit bazzare. Any way don't forget to review! And I need opinions if I should put the reader in the story, so review me! Sayonara bye bye.


±Anana±