Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei Loves? ❯ A Bit Of Her Past ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Naiyo! Okay I'll be gone for two weeks at my grandma's T-T . But expect lotsa chappies when I get back ^^. Oh and I got this review and I thought I should answer some things she said .
(1) I spell Sayonara bai bai, Sayonara bye bye because 1. I prefere it that way and 2. I'd have to have a disclaimer for it for everytime I use it.

(2) I know how to spell Botan it's just a habit to use an 'o' instead of an 'a'. But Im working on it.

(3) Ice demons are not called Koorimes. Koorime is Hiei and Yukina's clan name. It means Ice Maidens, for the clan is only women populated. (Sutana did not come from their clan, she came from a clan called the Ruroukuran. You will learn more about them in future chapters)

Alright then! Now that that's clear..On with the fic!


Chapter Five: A Bit Of Her Past

~At The Park~

Yusuke and Kuwabara are having a snowball fight(as to be expected)
Kuwabara had built a fort and Yusuke just used the slide for protection. Keiko was showing Yukina what a snowangel was, Koenma and Kurama were talking, and Hiei, as usual, was sitting up in the tree.
"Hello, everyone! I'm back!" Botan said running up to Keiko and Yukina, Sutana had stopped and was staring at the ground, so many thoughts running through her head.
"Botan, that was quick. So how's..." Keiko spotted Sutana a few feet behind Botan. "I thought you were taking her home?"
Botan's face went gloom. "I was, but..."

Yukina looked up to see Sutana just standing with sadness written all over her face. She went over to Sutana as to find out why.
"Sutana?" Suatana raise her head to Yukina. "What wrong? You look...sad."
"It's just..." tears started to sting in her eyes, but she refused to cry.
"Come, let's sit down. Okay?" Sutana nodded folling Yukina to a bench somewhat near the one Kurama and Koenma were at.
Sutana told her what happened, still trying to contain her tears but oone fell loose, in result a cyrstal now lay on the ground. Yukina bent down and picked it up. She examined it then handed it to Sutana.
"You're from the Ruroukuran?"
"Hai, It's a long story."
Yuknia smiled "I have plenty of time, if you want to tell me?"
Suatana stared at her for a moment then nodded. "Sure why not?" she sighed "Well, the Ruroukuran wandered all over the icey parts of the makai, moving where ever the spirits lead them. The spirits had never failed them. That is until eleven years ago. When we were attacked. Many of us were slautered and wounded. But I wasn't, I...I was taken. They sold me as a slave. They beat me, and I was but only five. I saught escape of course, but I failed everytime, and it only lead to more beatings." Sutana took a deep breath, choking back tears, her voice had gone raspy from the effort. "But two years past and I somehow managed to escape. I never knew why, but the bus boy helped me escape. But then..I...I found his body floating down the river just three days later, as I wandered through the forest.
It was then that I found a portal, a portal to the human world. It was my once chance of escape, so I took it. At seven years age, I was taken in by a human couple. They had already had a child, Asaki age twelve, but they took me in. And for the next eight years they took care of me. But now...they're gone. The only family I had left." that was it, she couldn't hold them back any more. She cryed, she let it all out. Yukina layed her hand on her shoulder.
"...Sutana...you can stay with Genkai and I if you like. I know she would be fine with it." Sutana lifted her tear filled eyes to meet Yukina's and nodded.
"Thankyou." she said hugging her. She was giving another chance, another life. New friends, and now a new family. But of course there still is Asaki... Hiei stares at the two Ice demons, hearing what was just said. But knowing it was not to be told, and he would respect that. Sutana looked up at Hiei, once again suprizing him with a smile.

(a/n: Okay, since I have over twenty reviews I'm going to make this chapter longer, rather than stopping it here. Oh, and to all the people that are anonymous you can review now. Sorry bout that :p. I didn't realize before. So you may now continue)

~Urameshi Residence~

Keiko opens the door to a smoke filled room. Everyone starts to cough as they enter. "Aunt Atsuko? Shizuru? What happened?" Keiko called waving her hand throught the smoke.
"It's only smoke, Keiko. It'll go away." Atsuko spoke
"Only if you open a window!" Keiko said as she found the window, opening it letting the smoke start to flow out.
"Damn it, mother! Are you trying to kill us?!"
"It's JUST smoke, Yusuke. Get over it. You won't die." Atsuko said mockingly.
"How come the smoke ditecter didn't go off?"Botan said as she cleared the coffee table of the cigarette ashes and bear bottles.
"We turned it off." Shizuru said putting out her cigarette before Botan carried the ash tray away.
"How much did smoke?" Kuwabara said still choking from the smoke.
"Oh, only about four and a half." Atsuko responded
"How can four and a half cigarettes make this much smoke?" Keiko asked sitting down on the chair.
"Not four and a half cigarettes, four and a half CARTONS of cigarettes." Shizuru corrected
"CAROTONS!?!" Keiko yelled
"Calm down Keiko. We shared." Atsuko said noticing Sutana. "I thought you were going home?" Sutana knelt her head down.
"I was but...when I arrived... the house was smoldering."
"Oh you poor dear!" Atsuko got up placing her hands on her shoulders. "You're family can stay here you like."
"My parents...were in the house."
"Uh...oh. Well then you can stay here."
Botan came up to Atsuko. "Actually, she'll be staying with Yukina and Genkai."
"Really? Good choice then!" she gave Sutana a pat.
"Now then," Shizuru said standing up, bushing off her pants. "Who want's dinner?"
"How's chinese sound?" Boton chirped.
"Oh! I know this wonderful Chinese resterant not to far from here!" Keiko said jumping up from the chair.
"Sounds good to me." Kuwabara said
"Yes, well. I would love to go but I have work to do." Koenma said with a sigh.
"Oh, maybe another time then?" Botan asked
"Another time, yes."
"Oh? Scheduling a date are we?" Yusuke said poping up between them. *BAM!* Keiko knocked him on the head. "Hey! What was that for!?"
"Come on, we shouldn't waste any more time. It's already five thirty." Keiko said walking out the door.
"Time sure flys." Sutana spoke
"It sure does." Kurama responded
Everyone started to flood out the door, but Hiei. Sutana stopped.
"Aren't you coming?"
"Hn."
' "It's his way of saying 'yes'." (recall in chapter three) I know that's not what he means, but oh well.' She grabbed his hand.
'??'
"Come on. You've got to come, Hiei. It won't be any fun without you." Sutana said leading him out the door.
"But..." Before he could argue everyone had seperated in the two cars, and Hiei was in one of them.


~End Of Chapter~

Sorry, Im in kinda of a rush. I just about to leave to my grandma's and I don't want my mom yelling at me any more then she is. So, Sayonara bye bye!