Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei Loves? ❯ A Familar Face ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Naiyo! It's been a while, but I have those chapters I promised. But it turned out I couldn't write as many as I wanted because I need your help. Teams! I need teams for an upcoming tornament. That's right, a tornament. It'll all be clear as soon as you read the chapters I've written. Remeber to include the teams name, six characters, hair color/style, eyes, height, weapons (if any), powers/attacks, and personality. I know, I know. That's alot to include, but it really helps me out alot. Oh and, I know this is kinda cruel in a way, but I need to know if you'd be okay with any of your characters dieing. Heh heh, I know, but It just wouldn't seem right to out of know where know that your character suddenly dies, right? So remember to send me teams and reviews, Syaonara bye bye!

Chapter Six: A Familiar Face

~Restaurant ~

Right as Atsuko's car came to a stop in the parking lot, Yusuke and Kuwabara raced inside. Then Keiko and Botan climbed out, continueing their conversation. When Shizuru drove up Kurama opened the passenger door (left side) stepping and then opening the door for both Yukina and Sutana. The doors were closedand everyone was going into the buffett, everyone that is but Hiei. Sutana sighed going to the other side of the jeep. She pulled the handle but it wouldn't open; Hiei had locked it.
She looked at him through the window with an non-amused expression. He responded with a smirk. She was taken by durprize at first but returned the smirk while she summoned a portion of her energy to her finger tip. Surounding her finger was a clear blue jelly-like substance. Hiei tried to see as to what she was doing without her knowing he was even the least bit curious, but failed.
She inserted the moling substance inside the key hole and there was a 'click', catching Hiei's attention. Sh retrieved her index finger returning her energy level back to normal. She tried the handle again and this time it opened.Hiei lost his smirk, it was obvious he didn't want to go in. He was actually being quite childish.
"No more games, Hiei. You must be hungry, you're so tiny." she said yanking him out of the car and into the retaurant.
'Speak for yourself.' he thought noticing her tiny frame. She stopped to look for their friends, Hiei standing unwillingly beside her with his hands in his pockets. He wasn't going to let her get the best of him again; as long as she couldn't get to his hands she couldn't force him to anything; and he doesn't even understand why she could force him in the first place.
"You-who! We're over here!" Botan called just a few tables back. Sutana walked over to them, Hiei right behind her. She sat down next to Yukina and he sat next to Yusuke. (Okay! Seating arrangments are as the following. Note: It is a rectangular table, three people on the long side each and two on the ends each. On the top long side sits Keiko, Yukina, and Sutana in that order. The left end is Atsuko and Yusuke; meaning Atsuko is also sitting by Sutana. The bottom long row is Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei; also in that order from righ to left. The right end consists of Shizuru and Botan; Botan by Keiko and Shizuru by Kuwabara. )
A waitress came up to the table. "What will you all have to drink?" she asked pulling out her notepad and pen. Keiko was the one that responded.
"Two waters, one Dr.Pepper, one Mt.Dew, three teas, and what do you two want?" she turned to Sutana and Hiei.
"A Dr.Pepper's fine." Sutana said. Keiko looked at Hiei. He didn't know what say. And what was Dr.Pepper and Mt.Dew?
"He'll have a Mt.Dew." Yusuke ordered for him.
"Okay so that's two waters, two Dr.Peppers, two Mt.Dews, and three teas. Anything else?" she asked
"Yes, do you have any sake?" Atsuko asked.
"Yes we do."
"Then I'll have sake."
"Okay, I need to see your license." Atsuko handed her license to her. When the waitress seemed content she handed it back to her. "I'll be back shortly." she said then left. They all got up to go get their food. But Hiei had stopped Yusuke.
"Yusuke."
"What is it, Hiei?"
"What is...Mt.Dew?"
"Soda." Hiei raised an eyebrow at him. "It's a sweet drink. You'll like it. Now if you don't mind I'm starving." Yusuke said then zipped off to the food bar.

Kuwabara came back to the table carrying six plates stacked with food. (wow)
"Damn, Kuwabara. You could feed an entire city with your appetite." Yusuke joked
"Don't act so smart, Yusuke. What about you?" Kuwabara retorted rudely, even though Yusuke had but three plates.
"He's right, baby brother. Or don't you remember when you were five?" Shizuru said
"Shizuru! Not in front of Yukina!" he turned to Yukina. "Don't mind her, she's probably on her menstral cycle, that's all."
"Kuwabara." Shizuru growled.
"Uh-oh." Shizuru knocked Kuwabara to the ground and started to beat the living day lights out of him.
"Shizuru! People are staring." Keiko said embarrassed.
Sutana sits down with a plate covered with pochy. (yum ^-^)
"What's with all the pochy?" Yusuke asked.
"It was my mom's favorite. 'You can never have enough pocky', she'd say." Sutana said with a sad smile.

Thirty minutes passed quickly, from Botan sparking up conversations to Yusuke and Kuwabara arguing. And Hiei hadn't even touched the Mt.Dew that sat before him; he was still uncertain. At this point Kurama was settling down one of the arguements and Keiko had convinced Sutana to eat something other than pochy. Another waitress then came up to ttheir table.
"Excuse me, but is there a Miss.Sutana here?" Sutana turned to the waitress.
"I'm Sutana."
"There's a phone call for you at the front desk."
"Um...okay." Sutana said standing up to follow the waitress.
"Since when do people call for someone at a restaurant?" Yusuke commented.
"That's a good question." Kurama said.

Over at the front desk Sutana had just picked up the phone.
"Um...hello?"
"Sutana?" spoke a male voice that was about in his twentys
"This is her."
"I have some good news for you. Come outside."
"...Who are you?"
"Just, a familiar face."
"What does that mean?"
"Just come out, Su Su." the phone dropped to the counter.
'Su Su? Is it really him?' Sutana ran to the front doors, thrusting them open.

Over at the table, Keiko see's Sutana run out the doors. "Yusuke, Sutana just left!"
"What?" Yusuke looked ove at the front desk to see the phone swaying back and forth off the hook. He stood up, as well as Keiko and Botan. And they all rushed to the front.

Sutana had flung open the doors to reveal a tall dark-blonde haired man with shimmering baby blue eyes. He wore a white T-shirt with a black vest over it and denim jeans. Keiko, Yusuke, and Botan had just arrived at the front door.
"A-asaki?!" she ran toward the much taller man, throwing her arms around him while her friends stood utterly confused back at the entrance.
"Why are you back? You're not suppose to be back for another three years." Sutana asked Asaki. He put her back on the ground.
"I heard about the fire." he answered. His voice was calm and soothing to the ear. Warm and gentle like Kurama's.
"Oh." she lost her smile.
"I went to the hospital. Dad survived but mother..." he looked a different way.
"...Wait, father's alive?!" Asaki nodded. "I need to see him! I thought he was dead all along, but he's not! I've gotta see him, I've just got to!" Sutana stopped seeing as Asaki was giving her a strange look. "What's wrong?"
"I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened to your clothes?" he asked pointing to her ripped articals. She had forgotten she was attacked, the fire and her parents had distracted her that she didn't remember her clothes.
"Uh...long story." 'That explains all the weird looks I was getting from people ^^;' she answered just as her friends walked up behind her, Botan tapping her shoulder.
"Sutana, who's this?" Botan asked.
"Asaki; my older brother. I have alot to explain, so how's about we all go back inside?"


End O'Chapter

Okay, all for now. But you MUST remember to create those teams! I'm going to need them... at least five, but more is fine. Just not ALOT more. Oh, and surprisingly when I wrote this on paper it turned out to be longer on the computer, so the next chapter will beEXTRA long, Let's just say this chapter was a total of 8 pages and the next one is a total of 20. Sayonara bye bye!