Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's death...and rebirth ❯ Death ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of this story and I'm not getting any money for it. They belong to some guy whose name I can't pronounce and you can't get money without his express permission. You know legal stuff. The storyline itself is my own personal creation and I put a lot of time into it.

Neptunes Daughter: Yippee I wrote the disclaimer in a very simple way. I'm going to write the story now and TRY to avoid Hiei who really hates me for killing him off.

Nemarske: It's hopeless you know, he will continue threatening to kill you and The Star Princess will continue to stop him. Well, only when he means it.

Neptunes Daughter: Shut up, freaky fate guy!

Nemarske: Fine. Wait you can't order me around.

Neptunes Daughter: So! I can try!

In the Forests of the Makai

"What do you want?" snapped Hiei. This had been his home for years but now he was labeled a traitor.

"We want your life," replied the leader of the group of about 20 youkai.

They all attacked him at once. Hiei fought them and eventually summoned his Kokuryuha. The youkai were destroyed in the same moment ad one of them drove his sword into Hiei's heart. Hiei died with only one regret, he hadn't told Yukina who he was. His body floated up to the koorime village, for some unknown reason, where it was soon found. They all felt sorry that they had exiled him all those years before.

"How could we have sent him away? You can see how life has treated him, rejection after rejection," remarked one of the elders.

"Maybe all of us together can bring him back."

"We can keep him ready, but it would take his sister to bring him back."

How long can we keep him ready?" inquired another koorime.

"Four days, five at the most."

They decided to try this and hoped Yukina would come.