Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's School Troubles ❯ Cooking Class ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello! Thanks for the reviews!
--
Chapter 4
“What is the next class Kurama?” Hiei snapped.
“Home Economics.” Kurama replied.
Hiei growled, “What the hell is that?”
Kurama sighed, “Cooking, my Mother thought it would be a good idea.”
Hiei pounded the nearby locker and scared away a student getting his books, “Damn!”
Kurama led him to the cooking room where there were many ovens and tables.
“Hello class! Today we will be making muffins and cookies!” The teacher grinned.
Hiei growled, “Damn that Spirit World toddler!” Kurama chuckled,
“It’s not bad, you get to eat the food you make.” Hiei glared at Kurama,
“That’s what you said about swimming! Did you see what happened to me!?”
Kurama sighed, “I suppose.” The class washed their hands and the teacher gave them instructions.
Kurama went to go get the supplies while Hiei looked at the instructions,
“‘Add only two eggs’ what difference does it make? ‘Stir it well’ what if I don’t want to!? ‘Leave it in the oven for 10 minutes’ why should I!? Damn you!” He ripped up the instructions and threw them at a nearby student.
“Hiei I’ll make the muffins you can make the cookies alright?” He pulled out a cookie sheet and gave it to Hiei then he gave him the cookie dough. “It’s easy, alright? Just cut the cookie dough and put it on the tray then pre-heat the oven and when it’s ready put them in. Simplicity itself.”
“Whatever.” Hiei replied, opening the cookie dough. He sniffed it, “It smells weird.” He broke off a piece and ate it.
“Hiei just make the cookies.”
“Cookie dough is yummy”
“What?” Kurama asked.
“Nothing, make the muffins or something.” Hiei replied. He looked at the knife and smiled,
“This could be fun.” He took the knife and his eyes gleamed. The nearby students who had been in Hiei’s other classes moved quickly out of the way saying things like “Run it’s the new kid!”.
Hiei eyed the cold dough and in a flash had cut a piece of, sending small pieces onto his face.
He grinned evilly, ‘Prepare to die cookie dough!’. He began to rapidly cut the cookie dough sending many tiny pieces on himself and everyone around him. Kurama groaned as he stirred the muffin mix and began to pre-heat the oven. Kurama got up to go get the muffin pan when Hiei struck.
“The instructions said to add two eggs.” He threw two whole eggs into the muffin mix and stirred them in. “And salt, and sugar, and this and that.” He threw random items into the mix and then looked at the cookie dough. “Hmm, ‘stir it’ with eggs or something?” He got butter, eggs, salt and spices and began to scatter them on the pieces of cookie dough and smirked.
“Kurama will be pleased, I followed all the rules.” Kurama came back over.
“The oven is ready, Hiei why are you smiling?”
Hiei helped him put the food in the oven, “I did everything right.”
Kurama smiled, “Great, we’ll find the demon in no time.”
The teacher went around inspecting the ovens and he stopped at Kurama and Hiei’s.
“Ohh, something smells nice!” The oven dinged that it was done. The teacher pulled out the muffins and cookies and put them to cool.
“I can not wait to taste them Shuichi and Hiei!”
Kurama looked at the food and then gulped. The cookies were a light shade of green and the muffins were lumpy and were beginning to turn a purple color.
“H-Hiei what on Earth did you put in the food!?” Kurama whispered in a horrified tone.
“Eggs, salt, sugar, milk, spice, butter. Stuff the instructions said to put in. They look strange.”
Kurama slapped his head, “Where are the instructions?”
“I threw them away.” Hiei replied, poking one of the muffins with a fork.
“Tell me this isn’t happening.” Kurama sighed as the teacher came back over.
“Let me try one of those delicious looking treats!” Kurama tried to stop him,
“Sir I really wouldn’t do that!”
“Nonsense I’m sure they are fine Shuichi!” He took a ‘Hiei Muffin’ and ate it. He pulled a face as he spat the muffin into his hand.
“I’ll be right back...” He ran to the sink and vomited. After rinsing his mouth clean several times he came back.
“Well it wasn’t too bad. Let me try a cookie.” He pulled out one of the green cookies and popped it in his mouth. Kurama banged his head off a cooking book as the teacher rushed to the restroom leaving the class alone.
“Hiei why? Why did you do that?” Kurama groaned.
“I was only following the instructions. That teacher must have a weak stomach.” He sniffed one of the cookies and ate it.
“It’s not that bad.” He ate another one. Kurama grimaced. The teacher returned five minutes later looking very pale.
“Good job class,” He looked at Hiei who was munching on his cookies and turned paler, “no homework just take your food and go..” He ran back to the restroom as the bell rang.
Hiei bagged his cookies and followed Kurama.
“You were right, that was fun. What’s the next class?”
“Chorus.” Kurama replied. Hiei grinned as he stuffed his face with muffins,
“What’s that?”
“Singing class.” Kurama replied.
Hiei spat out his mouthful of disgusting muffins,
“You are joking, right?”
__

So how was that? Yeah, it sucked but I really wanted to do a cooking class. Please review! Yuo can have a Hiei cookie if you do, that is if Hiei is willing to share them.


Converting /tmp/phpIKgd1M to /dev/stdout