Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's School Troubles ❯ Singing Class ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for more reviews! Anyway I hope this chapter is okay, please review! To all of you who reviewed here are your Hiei cookies! *hands out Hiei cookies* These ones are much better because Kurama forced Hiei to make more, yay!
I don't own any songs used in this chapter.
___
 
Chapter 5
 
“SINGING?” Hiei yelled, his cookies and muffins scattered everywhere and made a sickening splat on the ground.
“Why in hell are you in singing!?”
Kurama looked at Hiei's schedule that was also his, “I don't know, that's not one of my classes.”
The demons looked at each other,
“Then that must mean,” Hiei started,
“That the demon has access to all of the personal files of each student. He can manipulate anyone he wants!”
“Damn!” The demons made their way over to the chorus room.
“We should move with extreme caution, there is sure to be a demon in here.” Kurama said as they walked in, Hiei nodded.
The teacher smirked as they came in,
“Master, they have arrived.” He said using telepathy. In the principal's office a tall man grinned, as light filtered into the room his demon form could be seen. He grinned evilly as his long claws pressed against two folders that read `MINNAMINO, SHUICHI' and `JAGANASHI, HIEI'.
“Those fools, walking strait into my trap.” He opened Kurama's school file and went through the papers chuckling.
“Hiroshi, do your job. Give them hell.”
“Yes master.” The demon smirked,
“Let's see how Meiou's greatest student and his friend can handle the new teaching regiments”
He began to laugh viciously, a teacher came inside with coffee.
“Sir, your coffee.” He stopped laughing.
“Damn, you ruined my moment”
“Sorry sir.” The teacher sighed.
 
Back in chorus the teacher sneered at Kurama and Hiei,
“You students, lead the class in scales.” He grinned evilly as he pointed at Hiei and Kurama.
“Kurama what the hell are scales?” Hiei snapped.
“A measure of singing, `Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti Do'. Just do it, we have no choice.”
Hiei snarled,
“We are waiting, hurry up!”
Kurama and Hiei looked at each other then unhappily began to sing,
“Do Re Me Fa Sol La Ti Do.” They muttered.
“What? Speak up!”
“Do Re Me Fa Sol La Ti Do.” They repeated angrily.
“One more time, I couldn't quite hear you!” The demon teacher grinned.
“DO RE ME FA SOL LA TI DO!” The demons practically yelled.
“Good, now chose a song you shall sing in front of the class.”
“WHAT!? YOU WANT ME TO SING YOU...” Kurama muffled Hiei's cursing.
“What he means is we can't sing, for we have not warmed up in any manner.”
“I see, let me fix that. Perform the `Itsy Bitsy Spider'. That will help you.” He sneered.
Hiei glared at Kurama and he growled,
“WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT!?”
Kurama groaned, “Follow my lead.”
The demons began to perform the childish song, hand movements and all. Hiei felt like killing the demon right then but he couldn't.
“Hahaha! Now chose a song! A duet would be better!”
“As if I'd share my spotlight!” Hiei yelled. Everyone looked at him he had a mad look in his eye.
“Hiei, are you feeling alright?” Kurama asked.
“I feel great! Now hit me!” He smirked as he ran up to the front of the class.
“Oh no.” Kurama sighed. The cookies Hiei had been eating had caused him to become sugar-high, very sugar-high.
Hiei kicked open the window and pulled a cd from his uniform. He inserted the cd and as the music began a immense amount of cherry blossoms fluttered in as if on cue. The beginning was slow and Hiei held his kantana (which he had kept hidden) like a microphone.
“Oh,” He started looking up bringing his sword close to his mouth. A peppy tune began and Kurama sank into his seat. Hiei began to sing with a high pitch voice,
“I brushed against those freckles that I hated so,
Life goes on and I heave a little sigh for you.”
It's heavy, the love that I would share for you,” Everyone wondered who he could be talking about as Hiei continued to dance. The cherry blossoms began to surround Hiei as he jumped on the teacher's desk.
“But it dissolves like it was just a sugar cube, yum!
Now the little pain sitting in my heart
Has shrunk in a bit, but it really does hurt me now.
Those silly horoscopes, I
Guess I can't trust them after alllllll” He drew out the last note causing some of the students to shriek.
“If we could get further away, woowooo,
I wonder what it would be like,...?
Yay!
I'd be so happy
Inside my heartttt.” More shrieks as Hiei began to run along the desks of the students. Kurama hid his face in a book.
“All the memories I have are beautiful in my mind,
But they don't feed the hunger deep inside my soul.
And tonight I thought,
I'd just be sitting in my sorrow.
And now I must wonder why.
What did it really mean to you?
I just can't see it anymore!
I just can't see it anymore.....
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhhhhhhh!” He swung his kantana down quickly and made a peace sign.
“Thank you!” The teacher was flabbergasted and Kurama groaned, `He sang alright.'
Hiei came back to Kurama now totally un-sugar-high.
“Happy, fox?” He muttered. Kurama grinned,
“You did fine. Why do you keep that cd with you?”
Hiei blushed, “None of your business!”
“Hiroshi! Did you succeed?”
“Master..I believe the demons have laid a challenge for us...” He fainted.
Kurama and Hiei grinned, “That demon was no match for you Hiei. Who knew you could sing so well?”
Hiei sneered as the bell rang, “Just don't go telling those other bakas about it, or I'll wring your neck.”
 
 
 
That was fun to write but how was it? The song was “Freckles” from Rourouni Kenshin and I thought it might be fun to have Hiei sing it. I'm sorry if it was bad. Please review! What'll the next class be? Don't forget your Hiei cookies!