Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's School Troubles ❯ Biology ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thank you for the reviews! I hope you will continue your patronage to my story! ^_^
You asked for it and here it is, Hiei in biology uncut, evil and no Kurama! How horrible, no Kurama, he is my favorite, but this will hopefully make it funnier! Sorry it took so long to update, if anyone even cares. I like froggies so I am not going to go into much detail about it being dissected.
As you know I don’t own Yu yu Hakusho.
-

Chapter Six

The two demons walked down the cluttered hall.
“So, I have history next, that must mean you are going to biology.” Kurama said.
“Yeah, what is it anyway? Sounds stupid, but it can’t be worse than chorus.” Hiei replied grumpily.
“It is the study of living things, mostly by dissecting them.”
Hiei smirked and Kurama could easily guess what was racing through the fire demon’s head, he groaned.
“Dissecting, eh? That does mean cutting things up doesn’t it?” Hiei’s eyes seem to light up.
“Yes,” Kurama led Hiei to the biology room. “Hiei, you already have detention next so please don’t do anything that could be classified as strange, alright?”
“Strange? What have I ever done that could be called strange?”
Kurama groaned as the bell rang, “Just act like a human, please.” Kurama walked off and Hiei scoffed as he walked into the room.
‘That fox! Why the hell should I act like a human?’ He took a seat near the back.
“Class, today we will be dissecting frogs because someone released all of the other animals. Please get your tools from the shelf.”
Hiei smirked as he got dissecting implement. He rolled the scalpel around in his hands and grinned.
He received a cold frog and drove his scalpel through it. It made a stomach churning noise that made Hiei grin wider.
“Mr. Jaganashi! Please wait for instructions!” The teacher yelled.
Hiei growled under his breath and stopped. He studied the specimen as the teacher spoke. Finally the teacher gave the ‘okay’ and Hiei ripped into the frog like a wolf to a lone sheep. He quickly moved around inside, uncovering...things. Pieces flew all over his face and in an instant he had completely destroyed the frog. The class stared at him, their eyes were wide.
“What are you looking at?! I followed the instuctions!” Hiei growled.
The turned away, very afraid. He looked at the innards and sorted through them. The teacher came up to him with a roll of paper towels.
“While I am thrilled you were so eager to complete the assignment you made a horrible mess,” He pointed to the floor where there were assorted pieces of frog. “you will clean it up.” He handed Hiei the roll. Hiei did not move, ‘Why should I you piece of trash!?’ He thought.
“NOW!” The teacher said sternly. Hiei kneeled down and began to clean the floor. When the teacher turned around Hiei threw his scalpel at his back, luckily for the teacher he dropped his pencil and bent down just in time to avoid the scalpel racing towards him. Instead it drove through the window and into a nearby tree where it then fell to the ground and was left in the street. Much car honking resulted which made Hiei angry.
“Damn you!” He muttered. He scrubbed furiously.

In history Kurama stared out into the street from the window, apparently something had fallen into the street causing a small accident. A small car had stopped right in front of it and a large delivery truck had swerved and was now blocking the entire street.
‘I hope Hiei had nothing to do with that.’ Kurama sighed. He had tried contacting Hiei using telepathy but the fire demon would not respond. ‘I hope he is behaving.’ Little did the kitsune know that it had been Hiei who had caused a 20, 000 ton lorry to block off a road and that Hiei was not behaving. Nonetheless he continued listening to the teacher, praying Hiei was not killing anyone.

Hiei was now back to his old tricks of doodling pictures of the biology teacher being eaten by two dragons. After cleaning the mess that teacher had made Hiei complete an observation worksheet! It asked many questions like: “How long is the femur?”, how was Hiei supposed to know what a femur was?! After that Hiei had to wash his scalpel which had been thrown out the window. Hiei had to explain why the scalpel was lying in the street then he had to go get it.
“How on Earth did it get outside?!” The teacher yelled.
“It was possessed by a spirit and jumped.” Hiei replied calmly. Well the teacher did not believe it so as punishment Hiei had to wash the entire class’s implements.
‘Why clean them!? They are just going to get dirty again!’ Hiei snarled. Finally the dreadful class was over and now instead of rushing off to lunch Hiei had a small 20 minute detention. Kurama told him where to go.
“At least it is only 20 minutes, you will still be able to eat lunch. I’ll save you a spot. Please be cautious, Hiei.”
So Kurama left Hiei to face the dreaded detention, alone.
-

So how was that? I hope it was alright, I know biology was an highly anticipated subject so I hope it was okay. Please review, how will Hiei survive detention?


Converting /tmp/phpK1HoUn to /dev/stdout