Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hieibara Drabbles ❯ Games ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hieibara Drabble #3
Title: Games
calikocat/LemonKitty
Word Count: 548
 
A/N: I have no idea where this came from. But the boys are playing a version of strip poker…only it's not poker. Eheh.
 
XXX
 
The Fates were laughing at him. He couldn't actually hear them of course, but somewhere the old hags were drinking flowery scented tea and giggling at him.
 
“Pay up Hiei. I won fair and square.”
 
Really, for him of all beings to end up in such a state; it simply boggled his mind. How had things come to this?
 
“Come on Hiei, you can't back out now. A bet is a bet.”
 
This was not fair. Kuwabara knew he had the advantage in this match. Manipulative Human.
 
“Hiei.”
 
“Fine, here take them.” Hiei slipped his pants off, the last article of clothing he had, and threw them at his lover. “And everyone thinks I'm evil.”
 
“Don't be like that.” Kuwabara grinned as he caught the pants. “It's not my fault you can't turn down a duel.”
 
Hiei glared at him. “I will get you back for this.”
 
Another grin. “I'm counting on it. So, what are we playing this time?”
 
“Not that infernal game we just finished.”
 
“You don't like it?”
 
“If I have to play it again any time soon I'm going to incinerate your game machine.”
 
Kuwabara rolled his eyes. “It's a play station Hiei.”
 
“I don't care what it's called; I'm not playing Tekken again.”
 
“Just because you suck at video games...”
 
“Kazuma.”
 
“What?”
 
“I have a much better game we can play.” Hiei grinned, showing a little fang.
 
“Oh yeah? What?”
 
“Run.”
 
“…”
 
“You're not moving.”
 
“…”
 
“Get off your ass and run already you baka!”
 
Kuwabara didn't waste another moment and was up and running in seconds. He actually made it across the room before Hiei tackled him to the floor. He landed with a thud on his stomach.
 
“I like this game much better.”
 
“Hmph. You would, sex freak.”
 
Sharp fangs slid up the side of Kuwabara's neck, gently, just grazing the skin, not enough to slice open the pale perfection. A warm, wet tongue followed in it's path, soothing the faint marks. “You love it.” A low growl seeped into Kuwabara's ear.
 
“Wasn't denying anything Hiei.” Kuwabara shifted enough so that he could grasp one of the demon's hands.
 
“Good.”
 
“HOLY SHIT!”
 
Hiei and Kuwabara looked up to see Yusuke in the doorway.
 
“Genkai! Kuwabara and Hiei are playing sex games in your temple again!”
 
“I know Yusuke.” Genkai called back from the next room.
 
“…And you couldn't have warned me before I walked in on them.”
 
“Brat, where's the fun in that?”
 
“Stupid old hag.” He eyed the scene before him of a naked Hiei straddling a shirtless Kuwabara. “I so did not need this. Put some clothes on, Rinku and Jin are here.” He left the room, grumbling to himself.
 
Hiei let his head rest on Kuwabara's shoulder. “What are the chances of Jin and the brat bothering us?”
 
“Jin will probably pop in to say hi, guy has no shame. He won't care what kind of position we're in. We'd probably scar Rinku for life.”
 
“Damn.”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“We'll continue this later.”
 
“Gotcha.”
 
They stood and managed to locate all of Hiei's clothes and Kuwabara's missing shirt. Before they left the room to join the others however Hiei pulled Kuwabara down to his level and kissed him fiercely. “Let's see how fast we can make them leave.”
 
“You're on.”
 
XXX