Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hope For Fox ❯ A Brothers Search ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hiei finally found Kurama; he was on his knee's his head hung low.

" Kurama?" Hiei walked over to him staring at him. " Hello Hiei, I see you are back to normal." Kurama's face was hiding behind his hair. He could not even look at Hiei.

" Hn, what are you doing?" Kurama stood up and looked at the fire demon. " Hiei. Yukina has been taken." Kurama said looking back down. " I did not even sense this, or in your dream you never said anything about this happening."

Hiei started wide-eyed at the fox. " What?! What happened to Yukina!" Hiei yelled filling with anger.

" Hiei calm down! I promise we will save her!" Kurama's words were not getting to the angry demon.

" Why could I not sense it?! Feel it?!" Hiei was yelling at Kurama. He was not mad at the fox, he just did not know whom else to yell at.

" I don't know. I thought you would…" Kurama stopped in mid sentence. " Your jagan! You did not have the Jagan when you were a child! You could not feel her. That's why!" It made complete sense to Kurama now.

Hiei fell to the ground. " No. No not again! She can't be taken again! She does not deserve it! She is to innocent!" Hiei started hitting the ground with his fist. ` Who did this fox? Tell me now!" Kurama put his hand on his shoulder.

I am not sure how to tell him this. But I have no choice. Kurama closed his eyes. " Hiei. Your father did this."

Hiei started growling. " That.. That.." Hiei could not finish his words.

Kurama nodded. " I know what you mean. Lets go, we have to find her. Can you feel her now?"

Hiei took off his bandana that concealed his Jagan, he closed his eyes concentrating.

Yusuke and Kuwabara finally caught up. " What's going on Kurama?" Kurama's eyes were filled with pain, pain for his best friend. "Yukina." Kurama closed his eyes, that were all he said, but it was enough for Yusuke to get the point.

" What happened to my beloved Yukina?!" Kuwabara's idiotic voice broke Hiei's concentration. He shot a venomous glare at the tall idiot.

" I could not find her ki." Was all Hiei said. He lowered his head. " I don't care though, I will find her anyways! I will not give up! He will die, and it will be the most painful and slow death!" Hiei's anger built back up.

" Hiei let me come with you." Kurama would accept whatever answer Hiei gave him, but he had to ask.

" I want to do this on my own, I want to fight him, you can come but I want you to watch over Yukina." Kurama nodded.

Hiei looked at Yusuke and Kuwabara. " Don't follow us."

Kuwabara looked at Hiei. " I will go! I will save my lovely Yukina." Hiei only glared. " Do as I say, or I will have to force you to stay, by breaking your bones." Kuwabara gulped. " Why do you care about Yukina?! All you care about is yourself!"

Hiei growled. " I don't have time for your stupid human talk, I have to find her. Kurama we leave!" Kurama nodded. In a flash they were both gone.

" Stupid tiny punk." Kuwabara grumbled. " I don't care what he says! I will be the one to save her!" Yusuke hit the idiot over the head. " Idiot, let Hiei. I think a brother has permission to save his sister over a idiot who is just in love."

" S-sister?" He stuttered. Yusuke nodded. " That's right. Yukina is Hiei's sister. Like it or not."

Kuwabara fainted. " Oh well, at least now they will not be bothered." Yusuke said sitting on the ground. He wondered how long he would have to wait before the oaf regained consciousness.

" Hiei, do you have a idea where he might have taken her?" Kurama was trying to keep up with Hiei.

Hiei shook his head. " I know I will find her, he wants me to fight him, he will not kill her. But…" Hiei trailed off not wanting to think what he might do to her.

Kurama nodded he knew what Hiei meant he knew Yukina could be tortured. That thought really got to Kurama, and it seemed to have gotten to Hiei too. He seemed to have slowed down but not by much, he must have been thinking about Yukina.

Kurama closed his eyes. He was going to try again to find her. Where ever she may be.

" My, my you are a pretty one. It will be ashamed to ruin your beautiful skin with blood." Hiei's father laughed and slapped Yukina. She cried out trying to hold back her tears.

" Please, why are you doing this? And who are you?" Yukina asked she was chained up. The chains were hooked to a large tree.

" I am Shinogi Zukuri (1) and why am I doing this? To get your brother here."

Yukina's eyes widened. All this was to get her brother, the one she cannot find, Her long lost brother. She began crying, not being able to control them any longer.

" I was thinking about torturing you. But it seems seeing your brother die would be more torture." He smirked. " Maybe that is what I will do. Would you like that? Seeing him die slowly, painfully?"

My brother. Please leave him alone. I never even seen him, and now before we can talk, he will be dead.

Yukina please don't worry, I will find you, you will be safe! Hiei was picking up his pace, Kurama was using his Youko energy to make him faster just to keep up.

" Hiei I can follow your ki! I know you are not going as fast as you can so I can keep up, I will find you by following for ki." Kurama yelled to Hiei, the fire demon looked back and nodded. He was gone before Kurama knew it.

" Good luck Hiei." Kurama sighed and picked up his pace.

You like? Please tell.

1:Shinogi Zukuri is a type of sword form. just figure since Hiei is master swordsmen Hiei's father would be named that. Yup. I no think they ever mention his name or anything. If do they, please tell me.

Review.