Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hope For Fox ❯ Hiei's back. Yukina Taken? ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello. I want to say sorry for English and well everything spell wrong. Words left out. Forgive me please. Still am I learning.

Also. I like `Hiei-chan' so I call him now that. Thank you.

Forgive me for bad English

Yusuke held Hiei in his arms. The little fire demon watched as Kurama walked away. Hiei's face turned into a glare. Kurama the only person who ever seemed to really care was going to get hurt. And he felt it was his fault

Hiei bit Yusuke who dropped him while he was grabbing his arm in pain. " You little.." Yusuke yelled the young fire demon ran as fast as he could to try and catch up with the fox. " Hey fox!" He yelled, as he was running he tripped over a rock and landed on the ground.

Kurama never turned around even as he heard Hiei call.

" Are you ignoring me now?!" Hiei yelled, he suddenly got a burst of anger. " HN!"

Kurama listened to Hiei's yelling. He smiled a bit and shook his head. " Now this is the fire demon I know. I will be back Hiei-Chan I promise." Kurama sighed, he had no idea how this fight would go. He would hate to make a promise when he was not really sure of the outcome.

Hiei got up and brushed his self off. " He is leaving without me! Kurama-chan please wait!" Hiei growled. He never acted this way. Like such a child, even though he was one. Maybe it was because he did not have that gang of thieves always pestering him, making him mad, and beating him up. When he is with Kurama he is gently to him, nice, and always smiled at him. Is this what love is? Hiei sighed He had to find Kurama.

Yusuke ran up to him breathing heavily followed by Kuwabara who had his hands on his knee's breathing even harder than Yusuke. " Dang. He is even faster than us when he is a child." Yusuke said between breathes. Kuwabara only nodded, he was too out of breath to say anything.

" You're staying with us, like it or not." Yusuke grabbed Hiei by the collar. " Kurama has to do this by his self."

" Hn. I thought you were his friends! What if he needs help?" Hiei crossed his arms and he seemed to be, pouting.

Kuwabara laughed in the stupid way he does. " Oh stop being a baby. Shrimp."

Hiei glared at him. " Fool." Hiei tried to bite Yusuke again but Yusuke was prepared. " I don't think so kid."

Kurama came to a clearing, he was far away from Hiei and the group when he felt a strong ki.

" You would risk your life for the `forbidden child'? How foolish of you, he is not worth it, back down now and I will let you live."

Kurama glared at him, anger building in him. " If I back down, you will no doubt go and kill Hiei." Kurama hissed. " That is why I will fight you and end your life, so you will not have a chance."

Hiei's father laughed. " I wish not to fight you now. Since he is not with you, you are not as mad as you could be. I want you to be angry, I want you to be the Youko you are. I will wait for you in another place. But first I will make the `forbidden child a adult again, I want to see him in pain."

Kurama sneered at him. " Leave Hiei alone! He has suffered enough!"

" But not enough for me, I have taken his sister Yukina, if he wants her to live, he will give me his katana and his tear gem he has."

He has Yukina?! Kurama gaped. " You are doing this to him, just for that?!"

He laughed. " And just to see him in pain. You probably wonder why a father wishes so much pain on his child. I truly care nothing for them, if I did I would have stayed, or raised him myself, but I left, I learned what happened, now I have found him. I do not want to have anything to do with a child who is rejected."

Kurama growled. " You are even lower than I thought." Kurama ran to attack him, but when he got there he was gone. " Remember I have Yukina, and if you want her back alive you will fight." His voice said. Soon his ki was gone.

" Coward!" Kurama fell to the ground. How will Hiei take this?

Yusuke and Kuwabara sweat dropped. " O-oh. Hiei. You are back." Hiei was glaring at them dangerously. Yusuke was still holding him by the collar of his shirt. " Will you put me down idiot?" Yusuke nodded and put the now adult Hiei on the ground.

" Hn. Fool. What are you staring at?" Hiei was of course talking to Kuwabara, who was just staring like an idiot at him.

"Nothing." Kuwabara grumbled. " Stupid little shrimp." He said under his breath.

Hiei started walking leaving the others behind. " Where are you going?"

Hiei did not look at Yusuke. " I am going to find Kurama."

Ok know it is not very long. Like most of them. I try and make them longer. Promise.

Review please.