Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hotel California ❯ Death ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:I own nothing in this story.

 

 

 

Words=story

Words=song lyrics

 

You think you know your friends…….. But you never do…..

~~~~~~~~STORY~~~~~~~~~Hiei's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the street, not knowing that today, would be the weirdest day of my life…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LATER THAT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking across the street, and then suddenly, I heard the clang of metal-on-metal, as I was thrown into the air, then back to the ground. A few moments later, I was staring down at my bloody body. I looked beside me and saw Botan, she looked, how to put this, grim. "BOTAN!!! HOW COULD YOU LET ME GET HIT BY A CAR?!" "Do I know you, sir?" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN `DO I KNOW YOU?'? I work with Koenma and Team Urameshi."

On a dark desert highway. Cool wind in my hair. Warm smell of colitas, Rising up through the air.

"Whose `Team Urameshi'? Should I know you?" "Yes, you should know me!!! Take me to Koenma, he'll tell you!!" A few moments later we arrived in Reikai in Koenma's office. "Koenma, tell her about Team Urameshi and how Yusuke died and you brought him back if he agreed to be part of the Reikai Tentai!!" "Who are you?" "DAMN, YOU ALL!!! I'M LEAVING!!!" As I stormed out of the office and down a hall, I realized that I was lost.

Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light. My head grew heavy, and my sight grew dim. I had to stop for the night. There she stood in the doorway, I heard the mission bell. And I was thinking to myself, "This could be Heaven or this could be Hell."

A few seconds later Botan appeared with a lit candle in hand.

Then she lit up a candle, and she showed me the way.

"Follow me, hurry," she whispered quietly, but this wasn't the Botan I knew. These weren't my friends….. These were the leaders of hell…. And now I was in Hell, never to return……

There were voices down the corridor, I thought I heard them say… Welcome to the Hotel California. Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place) Such a lovely face.

I ran, never stopping until I reached what I thought was the exit, and pushed open the door, only to find a very strange sight. Youko was sitting in the middle of the room, a plum skewered on one of his claws. The juice stained his lips and the floor.

Plenty of room at the Hotel California. Any time of year, (Any time of year). You can find it here, You can find it here. Her mind is Tiffany twisted, she's got the Mercedes Benz.

I slowly backed out of the room, only to run into a body. I look up to see Yusuke grinning seductively. "HOLY SHIT!!! Must get away from scary Yusuke!!!" "Hiei, don't' turn left!!" I turn right and finally find the exit. Running and running, I look over my shoulder to see….

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends. How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. Some dance to remember, some dance to forget.

…….That I am no father that when I started running. It never ends…..

So I called up the Captain, "Please bring me my wine." He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since 1969."

I got out a cell phone that Kurama had forced on me 2 days ago, and called him, only to get no answer. I tried Kuwabaka's number, regrettably, and "HOLY SHIT!! YOU ANSWERED!!!!!!!" "Of course I answered. Do I know you?" "Awww, shit. Not again." I hastily hang up screaming random profanities.

And still those voices are calling from far away, wake you up in the middle of the night, just to hear them say…… Welcome to the Hotel California, such a lovely Place.(Such a lovely Place)Such a lovely face…

There's someone shaking me, screaming my name, but it's getting fainter as I run towards it. I suddenly fall and slip slowly into darkness…..

They're livin' it up at the Hotel California, what a nice surprise.(What a nice surprise) Bring your alibi…. Mirrors on the ceiling, pink champagne on ice. And she said, "We are all just prisoners here
of our own device." And in the master's chambers,they gathered for the feast

I heard the voice again, only it sounded sad, like they had been crying. I then recognized it. IT WAS KURAMA!!!! He was shaking me frantically, I could see…. He looked scared….. I saw slits in my wrists, and blood pooled around me…. I was gone in his eyes, never to return, but that was what he thought…….

They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast. Last thing I remember,I was running for the door. I had to find the passage back to the place I was before. "Relax," said the night man.

I slipped back into my body, and slowly opened my eyes, rubbing away Death…. "Ohayo, Kitsune." "HOLY FREAKING MOTHER OF SHIT!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!" "I know….. I was in a horrible place…… Yusuke was hitting on me…. You were Youko…… Koenma and Botan….. No one knew who I was…." "Ok, let's get you to the doctor." "Okay. Kitsune." We walked there…… And I never, I mean never, tried that again………..

We are programmed to receive, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave…………

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~