Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ How We Met ❯ Before The Bell ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Koni'ichiwa! I'm not getting' anything from you guys! Meanies! White Fox is the only one! Come on, give me a break, I promise that it'll be funnier! So do me a favor and REVIEW!!!!!! Please?

Legal crap: I don't own squat.Leave me alone.

Da fic:

Chappie 3:

Yusuke made his way up to where the girls were standing.

Yusuke:" Yo, Keiko! You never told me that you knew the transfer students."

Keiko:" Sure I did. I told you that I had three penpals who were going to move here, but you didn't listen."

One of the girls walked out in front of Yusuke.

ash_chan:"So you're Yusuke. We've heard all about you."

Yusuke:" Oh really."

The second girl spoke up.

Kichi-chan:" Yep, your famous amongst the kids in America we went to school with."

The third girl scowled.

White Fox:" Hey! As much fun as it is to stand here, I'd like to move."

Yusuke looked at the girl that had just spoken.

Yusuke:" You must be the Tough One."

White Fox:" What's it to ya?"

Yusuke shrugs.

Yusuke:"Nothin' really. Just that you have a reputation, and you just got here."

White Fox:"A reputation, huh? Sounds interesting."

Kichi-chan:" Come on guys, I want to check this place out before class."

SkyWise scoots his way over to Kichi-chan.

SkyWise:" Hey.I'm SkyWise. Want me to show you around the school?"*mischiefous look in his eye*

Kichi-chan blushes.

Kichi-chan:" Sure, arigato gosaimasu."

SkyWise took Kichi-chans hand and led her off.

White Fox noticed that her little sister was leaving with a boy.A boy she didn't know.White Fox pushed her way through the crowd of people to catch up with Kichi-chan.When she did catch up, she grabbed Kichi-chan's arm and pulled her back.

Kichi-chan:" Oh, hi sis!"

White Fox:" Don't you `hi sis' me!"

Kichi-chan:" What's wrong?"

White Fox:" What's wrong? What's wrong? You going who knows where with a guy you just met and I haven't, THAT'S what's wrong!"

SkyWise stepped in.

SkyWise:" Sorry `bout that.Didn't mean to get her in trouble.I just wanted to show her around."

White Fox just stared.

White Fox:" I don't know why, but I'm going to believe you. Now leave before I change my mind!"

SkyWise:"Right!"

SkyWise and Kichi-chan start to leave when White Fox calls them back.

White Fox:" One more thing, try ANYTHING with my sister, and be assured, I WILL hunt you down.Got it?"

SkyWise:"Yes, Ma'am!"

Kichi-chan and SkyWise run off.

White Fox calls out

White fox:" Don't call me that!"

ash_chan walks over to where White Fox was standing.

ash_chan:" Don't call you what?"

White Fox:"Nothing."

Kurama stood a few feet back, watching White Fox with a interested look in his eyes.

Kurama:"Hmm,that girl…"

A group of students stood about a foot away, staring at White Fox and ash_chan.When White Fox noticed, she got mad.

White Fox:"What the hell are you staring at?"

Anyone who was nearby took a few steps back, the grou[p that was staring turned their heads.

ash_chan laughed to herself, walked over to a tree,climbed to the first branch, sat down, pulled out a book, and started to read.Hiei, who didn't notice, jumped from the gate to his usual perch on the second branch of the same tree.

ash_chan:"Hello."

Hiei was surprised(although he didn't show it) to see ash_chan sitting on the tree branch.She didn't even look up.

Hiei:"How did you know I was up here? I didn't climb."

ash_chan:" I know. I felt your spirit energy"

Hiei:" How do you know about spirit energy?"

ash_chan:"My sisters and I are all spirit detectives from America

Hiei:" Is that why you three are here? You're on mission?"

ash_chan:"Mmm…Yes and no.We've been wanting to come here for a while, so Baby Face let us come here to help."

Hiei:" Baby Face?"

ash_chan:"Our nickname for Koenma."

Silence followed until White Foxes voice came booming out.

White Fox:"Ash_chan! Where did ya go?"

ash_chan:" Up here!"

White Fox:" Up Where?"

ash_chan:" In the tree."

White Fox looked up and saw her other little sister in a tree.With a boy.She started screaming.

White fox:" Why are you in a tree with a boy?"

ash_chan:"I was here first"

White Fox:" Okay,Skunk Boy, why'd ya follow my sister?"

Hiei:" What did you call me?"

White Fox:" You heard me, Skunk Boy!"

Hiei:"I didn't `follow her'.This happens to be my usual spot.I didn't know she was there."

White Fox:"Whatever!"

Ring! The school bell rang.Hiei and ash_chan jumped down and head for class with the rest of the school.

End chapter 3

SO????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? You like?No?I need to Know peoples!Review or email, PULEEZE!!!!!!!!