Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I Hate You ❯ Ready For Revenge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

[A plot bunny attacked me; they are truly vicious, you know. It wouldn't stop leaving me alone…scary. It had beady red eyes, and oh! It's horrible! I don't have a true direction for this piece, so if you have any suggestions tell me!]

Ready For Revenge

You tightened your grip on your sword. You tensed every muscle, waiting the perfect time to strike. You didn't act big, like the jerk in front of you did. The `jerk' was a very well known fire demon, Hiei.

He had black hair, with a small burst of white in the very center. He had deep red pools of blood, also known as eyes. He had taken off his cloak to show a beautiful physique, which even you noticed, to your anger and embarrassment. His jagan was out, focused on you.

You had black hair (with purple streaks) tied in a messy bun, a few strands blowing in the wind. You had determined grey eyes, and you were a tiny bit shorter then the fire demon in front of you. Slowly, your finger traced the talisman hanging from your neck that you had ever since you could remember. It looked just like a marble on a chain, but if you looked closely then you could see what looked like smoke billowing around in it.

"Are you ready, onna?" Hiei asked, with his cool, deep voice.

"Always." You replied, scowling.

"I'm not always so generous but I'll give you a chance to run." He smirked slightly, showing a sharp looking fang.

"I thank you for your generosity, yet I'm afraid it's completely worthless to me." Your eyes narrowed, "I'm only here to kill you."

"Believe me, I haven't forgotten." He charged head on, but you easily blocked his strike. This went on for a while, till you realized that he was only holding back. And he was getting bored. Slowly his attacks became more vicious, and he was gaining speed. You couldn't block all of his blows, and you were bleeding from many wounds.

As his last attack blown you back, you staggered back onto your feet. Hiei looked surprised, then he said, "You're a fool. You should have stayed down, now I will show no mercy." He charged again, and you didn't even try to fend off his assault. Finally, you couldn't take it anymore and crumpled to the ground.

You thought you were alone as you let the tears fall. "I'm so sorry, I couldn't avenge your death." You whispered. Slowly, you scrambled towards your katana; about to plunge it into your heart, you were stopped. You froze as you realized that you realized who belonged to those blood red orbs.

"What are you doing you pathetic onna?" He growled, slightly wondering why he had bothered to stop you in the first place. It certainly wasn't his business, but something just wouldn't allow it. He was rather angry at that feeling.

"Get back, murderer." You hissed, trying to crawl away from him, seeing as how you didn't have the strength to stand, though you didn't really have the strength to crawl away either.

He chuckled. That damn bastard was laughing! Laughing at your pain no less. He turned away from you as he answered, "You're right I am a murderer. And I have no remorse for what I have done in the past. The lives I've taken have no effect on me."

Tears fell again, as you choked a reply, "You killed my family! You think it has no effect on you, but what about the people connected to it?"

"Hn." Was all he said, his red eyes capturing your grey ones. "You think that your family were the only innocent ones?"

"You only killed them because they were in your way." You spat, anger and pain laced in your voice.

He said nothing, but silently rooting in your pack. You were about to scream at him, for going through your things until he took out a roll of bandages. You blushed slightly, seeing your mistake. He slowly bandaged your wounds, saying nothing at all, or looking at you. He concentrated on the bandages, and only muttering a `hn' when you squeaked as he put some burning substance of his own on your injuries.

As he tied the last bandage, he looked up at you, his eyes no longer clouded by what you thought was arrogance, deceit and hatred, but something of, loss and confusion. With no goodbye or word spoken he disappeared from view, leaving you there, in the small clearing. You slowly got up trying not to lose your balance. When you finally got to a standing position you gasped in realization that jerk still had your sword! You didn't even see him take it!

"Oh, you're going to get it." You growled, taking one step forward. Unfortunately, you were still weak from your battle and fell over. "Tomorrow." You amended from the ground; "You're going to get it tomorrow."

[So did you like it? I hope you did! Anyways, please tell me what you think. Thank you!]