Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I have no ideas for name ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Wind: Ok, new idea!

All: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Wind: Yes. My first YYH fic will be a fantasy.

Kuwabara: That's. (starts toward door) nice. (runs)

Wind: MONKEYS! (flying monkeys brings back) Bad Kuwabara. For that you get to be Kurama's character, I wanted him in another part anyways. Ok Yusuke, if you please.

Yusuke: Wind does not own anyone from Yu Yu Hakusho thankfully. But no ones sure if she owns anything that comes out of her head, I think she's possessed or something. Ah well R&R.

It was a sunny day in the kingdom of Makia. (starts to rain)Uh, anyway, everyone was happy with life.

Yusuke: I hate life.

That is, except for a curtain street urchin named Yusuke,

Yusuke: Hey Wind, I don't mind the raggy cloths but why can't I slick my hair?!?!

You look better without the grease. You can do it later, so just continue.

Yusuke: Fine.

Ok so Yusuke lived on the streets. He got into many fights, but always won, even if the other was armed. One day after Yusuke had whipped the floor with his opponent, a messenger of the prince dropped in.

Yusuke: GAAAA!!(is smashed by oar)

Botan: I'm sorry, but I have orders to take you to the palace.

Yusuke: (gets up) And if I refuse?

Botan: I use force of course. (hits with baseball bat and drags to palace)

@@@

That's that. The next chapter will answer some of those mind shattering questions like why the prince wants Yusuke, will Yusuke get to slick his hair, and maybe what I did to Kuwabara. If you like it, review. Hate it, review. What to say funny words, review. Heck, just review.