Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I have no ideas for name ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Wind: Another day another chapter.

Yusuke: Oh joy.

Wind: Cheer up Yu-chan, at least you're the main character and I changed my mind about the role being a girl.

Yusuke: I would 'ave killed ya.

Wind: true. Anyways, to Dark of Sky, I have no intention to OOC Hiei if I can. That would be a crime punishable by death. Probably in a very big demonic fire (glances at glaring Hiei). Please R&R

~~

Yusuke woke up to find that he was being held up in front of a reverted chair by two ogre guards.

Yusuke: What's going on?

Voice: I ordered you to be brought here.

Yusuke looks around the room for the one who spoke. He looks down at toddler Koenma and face faults. Koenma is dressed in his usual cloths but has a really big crown that covers his eyes. He even has a golden pacifier.

Koenma: I need your help to save my sister who was kidnapped by an evil duck. He, err, she is being held in a large tower in the dark forest.

Yusuke: Why do I have to?

Koenma: I can't waist anyone else. You're the only person that doesn't do anything important.

Yusuke: Hey! I'll have you now that I am a drunken belly dancer at the Tollo on Saturdays!

All: O-O

Yusuke: Uh, I'll accept your request.

All: O-O

Yusuke: (walks off to change) They act like that was something that they never do.

When he comes back he is dressed in a green shirt, brown pants, and has his hair slicked [darn]. He gets a map and is off.

All: O-O

@@@

That is it for now. K, um, any comments are appreciated. I will worship you as a god and will not cast a voodoo curse on you ok? I will use flames to light things on fire so there.