Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I have no ideas for name ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Wind: I'M SO SORRY!! I THROW MYSELF ON THE MERCY OF THE COURT!
 
Le: (walks in and smashes bulbs over her head) That is retribution. Now stop being stupid.
 
Yusuke: Yeah, if you really want to apologise you need to throw a huge party and bring the keg. (is smacked by Keiko)
 
Fang: (looking over reviews) Hey, this guy has my name… I feel dirty.
 
Wind: Shut up stupid minion of stupidness! Evil Fang is a reviewing customer. And customers our always right.
 
Kurama: And that is why you put your foot through the lunchroom wall at work.
 
Le: Lets start this stupid thing. Wind owns nothing, and I own her. It's in the court order. Sorry to you guys waiting for an update. We put her in an asylum; I'll make sure she writes a long chapter. (Pulls out many, many knives) or else.
 
~
 
Our brave hero… um, can we really call him that?
 
Yusuke: (points finger to the sky) watch it up there.
 
Sorry. Yusuke had been traveling for a few days since he left the city. Yes, our young hero had met many odd things and many great adventures. Such as the brain sucking Mayo blob or that weird monkey with the two heads singing “I Feel Pretty.” Although our hero had been walking for all this time, he was no closer to his distination…mostly because instead of going north to the tower, he was going west. No one said that Yusuke had a good sense of direction.
 
Yusuke: Damn it, where the hell am I?
 
A feminine voice-
 
Kurama and Wind: FEMININE?!? (the sound of someone being butchered slowly fills the air. Another narrator comes in)
 
A ruggedly handsome voice called out of the trees before Yusuke.
 
Kurama: You are in the woods of the Elves traveler, I suggest you explain yourself or…
 
A shadow slips out from behind Yusuke as a silver blade is pressed to his throat by a very beautiful young looking man with flaming red hair, dressed in green. (Wind gives a thumbs up and vanishes, Narrator breaths a sigh of relief.)
 
Kurama: You may find yourself dead.
 
Yusuke: (snicker) Nice tights.
 
Kurama: At least I'm not the princess. We have a script you know.
 
Yusuke: You read it? I just sort of been going on the wing.
 
Obviously.
 
Yusuke: Hey, watch it up there! I can kill ya too ya know.
 
Sorry.
 
Yusuke: (looking at the knife) I was sent by his royal chibi-ness to look for his little sister. And probably kill the duck too.
 
Kurama: Ah, the duck. I know him well. He owes me five bucks. I will accompany you human.
 
Jin: (pops out of the trees dress like K) Oi, jerkin ye're chores again ah baby brother.
 
Kurama: Damn it, I am older then you. And I will have you know I have the imps doing them.
 
Hiei's imps: Yes master. (are picking up leaves from the grown as more fall)
 
Yusuke: Nice, do they take gym?
 
Kurama: No, they just do grunt jobs and the Mocurana.
 
Imps: Did you Say Mocurana! (start too then get grass blades in the throats)
 
Legolas: Da~mn.
 
Yusuke: Yeah, getting too fruity around here. Lets go. (looks at map upside down)
 
Kurama: I'll give durections.
 
Yusuke: Whatever.
 
So the two companions set off, this time in the right direction.
 
Jin: Damn, I wanted ta go…
 
Yusuke: So, know where we're going Kurama?
 
Kurama: Yes, we have to go over the Cursed Bridge, through the Dark Forest, pass the Teardrop Fortress, through the Land of Eternal Damnation and over the Fluffy Bunny Domain.
 
Yusuke: Sounds easy enough.
 
Kurama: You kidding? That rabbit is the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent I have ever set eyes on!!
 
Yusuke: Have you seen it often, maybe it was just having a bad day.
 
Kurama: Never saw it.
 
Yusuke: And you base the whole speech on…
 
Kurama: Hear say.
 
Yusuke: a rumor?
 
Kurama: I trust the source. Opra's never let me down.
 
~~
 
Did that make you happy out there? But why are you scared of the hugging coat? I love mine.
 
Anyways sorry for the long wait, leave me something to make my miserable college life better.