Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I'm With You ❯ I wish ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Serenity (Seishenseii): I DON'T WANT TO SAY IT!

Akira: say it…. **pulls out flamethrower**

Serenity: ^-^;; I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho but I own every thing you don't know about.

Akira: Good. **makes s'mores over the flamethrower**

"I like dung cheese" is talking out loud.

+He is cute+ is thinking

-_Shut up!_- is telepathically talking.

Yesterday:

"But mum…I don't want to leave my friends!' Seii cries, her black hair flapping slightly. I did not have many friends anyway, but the two I had were very good friends. God, why does my mum enjoy in seeing me sad? "No buts Seii. We are going and that's final!' She grunts and packs more stuff into boxes. You (Me: I'll just use You as Seii, much easier.) snort under your breath slightly and stalk up to your room to pack.

Today:

Your unpacking your things into your room. Currently, your black bed is facing the window, just how you like it. Your side table, black, is on the side of it looking bare. Your dressing table is next to the window. After a few hours, everything in your room is done up how you like it. You have been working all night and now it is 5:00 am and your uniform and random bits are tucked under your arm as you walk towards your bathroom that connects to your room.

After showering and dressing you put a long white ribbon in your hair you go downstairs to the kitchen and pick up your school bag. Black with silver wolfs and dragons outlining it. Chewing on a poached egg and bacon piece wrapped in toast you walk outside and to your surprise someone is sitting on the curb. He has long red hair and glimmering green eyes and seems to be waiting for someone. "Hello?' You ask softly and wait for him to reply.

He turns around and faces you smiling softly saying, "Hi, I'm Minamo (sp?), Suichi. What is your name?" You smile softly and chuckle, `That's a nice name Suichi. Mine is Urameshi (DIDN'T SEE THAT!) Seii or rather, Serenity. My brother lives here but he was separated from me when my parents got divorced.'

(Me: Gahhh short >> but its 4:00 am and I'm tired :P)