Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Insert you with Kurama: Angel Kitsune ❯ Chapter 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

People I am VERY SORRY that I haven't updated. I really am. I have been VERY busy and then I remembered that this fic wasn't over. Hehe -.-;;;;; So here is the chapter but ON ANOTHER NOTE, I HAVE HAD 2000+ visits. BUT NOT THAT MANY REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REVIEW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 13

"Kurama how is ______ doing?" Yusuke asked, concerned. "She'll

be fine." Kurama replied.

"That's good." Yusuke sighed. "Are you going to stay with her tonight?"

"Yes. You guys can leave if you want to."

"Yea. We have stuff to do. We'll check on you tomarrow ok?" Kurama nodded.

"Alright." The rest of the Yu Yu crew then left, while Kurama sat next to your unconscious form.

**************LATER THAT EVENING*****************

You woke up and saw Kurama holding your hand and was asleep next to you in a chair, with his head on the bed. You smiled and went to brush the hair from his face, accidentally touching his forehead. Kurama groaned and opened his eyes. "__________ you're awake!" Kurama exclaimed.

"Yea. Where am I?"

"The hospital. I held you underwater for too long and you went unconscious. I'm terribly sorry."

"It's ok Kurama." Kurama then started stammering.

"Um, _______, I hhave something to tell you." You look at him with a questioning look.

"What is it?"

"Well, I think, that I have fallen in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Your eyes widen and you smile.

"Yes. I will. I love you too, Kurama." Kurama hugs you and smiles.

"Good." You look into his green eyes and he looks into your ___(color)___ eyes. He leaned down and you tilted your head up. He then, kissed you and you felt like you were in heaven. You both closed your eyes and then the kiss became more urgent. Kurama licked at your bottom lip, desperate for entrance. You opened your mouth, and he happily began exploring this new area. Five minutes later, you broke the kiss for air.

"______ I will have to mark you, to show that you are mine. It will hurt though. Are you ready?"

"Yes." Was all you said and you tilted your head giving him better access to your neck. He started kissing your neck and you moaned. Suddenly, he bit into your neck and you cried out in pain. Kurama licked the blood away and kissed the wound.

"Now you're mine, _______. All mine."

"Good." You smile. "Come on, we need sleep." You said while moving over on the bed. Kurama blushed but got on as well, putting the covers over the both of you and hugged you in the bed.

"I love you, Kurama."

"And I you, ______. And I you."

And END CHAPPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry it was so short! I'm really busy lately. I also have like 2 chapters of the CYOA with Athrun done but they were finished a while ago on my laptop from a road trip and I didn't want to work on this fic on the roadtrip. SORRY and I'll try to update soon!!! JA!