Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Insert you with Kurama: Angel Kitsune ❯ chapter 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sorry for the long time between updates. I kinda forgot about this. *sweatdrop* anyway, here's the next chapter. I'm not sure if this kind of story is allowed anymore, but if it isn't, please IM me about it and I'll change it to a ocXKurama story instead. Thanks! Now onto Chapter 16!!!
 
You sighed , it had been two days since you saw Kurama with that girl, you could tell he was acting of his own accord, but you didn't know why. You glared as you walked to school, walking past Kurama, who stopped you. “_________, what's wrong?” Kurama asked you, apparently not remembering the incident at the park. “Why aren't you wearing the engagement ring I got you?” You glared and said coldly.
 
“Get out of my sigh” you then left a startled Kurama standing there.
 
The school day passed, you beat up some kinds, changed into all black clothing, and just looked like you would kill anything that decided to tick you off. Everyone was startled at your behavior, but you didn't care. Hell no, scratch that. You didn't care about anything anymore. After school. You went to Koenma's office.
 
“Good you're here ________. Now, I need you and the rest of the group..” but you cut him off.
 
“Rest of the group? I don't think so. I work alone or not at all.” Everyone's eyes widened at your comment, except for Hiei.
 
“But..but why?” Kurama stuttered.
 
“Because of you Kurama..all because of you.” Was all you left them as you left the room.
 
“Because of…me?” Kurama was confused. “Why was it because of me?”
 
“I don't know…” Yusuke said. Koenma then told the group about their mission and they left.
 
Meanwhile, you were walking around in the park again, when you hear Kurama's voice. You followed the sound and found that Kurama and that other girl were together. `Keh I should have known' you thought but suddenly your eyes widened as the girl changed into a demon, flexing her claws and she charged towards Kurama, claws outstretched.
 
“Kurama NO!” you screamed out and pushed Kurama out of the way just before he was injured. You took the hit, screaming in pain as the girls claws went through your stomach, while the other hand slashed you across your chest. You hit the ground hard, blood gushing from all of your wounds.
“_________!!!” Kurama screamed.
“How'd you get out of my spell?!?!?!” the girl cried out.
“Because you hurt someone dear to me!! NOW DIE!” Kurama violently attaked the demon, quickly destroying her with his rose whip. He ran to you “________, please, please hold on. You can't die!! You can't!!!!!” Your eyes were closed, and your pulse and breathing were slowing. “________ Please!!! Hold on! You have to!” Kurama picked you up bridal style and quickly took you to Genkai's dojo. Yukina helped clean your wounds, and bandaged them while you still slept.
“I have done all I can. The rest is up to ___________” Kurama nodded, and sat next to you waiting for you to wake up.
 
Hope you liked it!