Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Is Everything As It Seems? Or Is It An Illusion? ❯ The meetng of the thrid demon and an unknown plan ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(AN: Um. . . . Been a while since I updated this huh? SORRY! I've just been REALLY busy with school and other stuff.

Disclaimer: Yu Yu Hakushoy me no owny, so you no suey, kay?

On wid da story man!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~**~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~* In a warehouse *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Lord Hiei, what are you going to do now?" asked the minion demon on Hiei's shoulder.

"Goki made a fatal mistake at the last minuet, and that lead to his downfall." Hiei said in a disgusted voice.

"And Kurama succumbed to inane sentiment." Finished the little minion on his shoulder.

"That's it! No more high-end demons for partners!" Hiei yelled in a frustrated voice. "I'll make sure my next allies are trustworthy, and with the conjuring blade, I'll create and army of monsters that will listen to me and obey me!" Hiei said, while chuckling evilly to himself.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* At Sarayahiki Junior High *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ouch. . . I'm sore all over! Goki really beat me up pretty badly, but two days later, I'm good as new!" Yusuke said looking pleased with him self. "Now that beating should have kept me in for two weeks!"

"A good assistant should be good in pneumapathic medicine. Nothing fancy, just basic western white magic." Botan smiled, as she played with her hair a little.

"Uh. . .yah, Botan, what's with the uniform?" Yusuke looked at her with a sweat drop forming on his face.

"Huh?" Botan looked confused, but then she looked down; and noticed that she was wearing the school's uniform. "Oh, but I look good in it right?" Botan asked with a big smile on her face.

"It's just camouflage. It would be very conspicuous if I were t meet you at school with just street clothes." Botan said still smiling. "An experienced assistant's duty is to think of such things." Botan said cheerfully, almost in a gloating voice.

Botan started to play with the scarf around her uniform. "I hear that Kurama may be eligible for parole."

"Good, only one more dark item to recover, and three days to get it. Isn't the last thief a runt demon named Hiei or something." Yusuke said putting his hands behind his head, leaning against the wall.

"Don't let his size fool you Yusuke, Hiei, from what I hear, was the leader of the trio. I hear he's practically vicious and will kill anyone who gets in his way." Botan replied with a serious expression on her face.

And just as Botan had said that, the door to the school's roof opened with a creek. Revealing a slightly angered Keiko. "Yusuke, I knew you were up here!" Keiko said in a slightly frustrated voice. "I'll have you know that Mr. Takenaka wants to see you right now, and he's really mad!" Keiko said, sticking her finger accusingly. All the while, sweat started to trickle down Yusuke's forehead.

" Who cares? I'm kinda busy right now!" Yusuke gritted his teeth, a little angry. 'Jeez, can't I get ANY privacy around here?!?' thought Yusuke in an annoyed voice in his head.

"Heehee! The joys of being a detective and a hero." Botan giggled to Yusuke. And Keiko saw her.

"Huh? . . . Who?. . ." Keiko started to ask but was interrupted when Botan rushed up to her, and took her hand in both of hers.

"Hiya Keiko! Quite a time you've had with our boy Yusuke, eh?!" Botan's bubbly voice echoed as she continued. "It's real nice to meet you in person at last!" Botan squealed cheerfully; shaking Keiko's hand repeatedly.

"Uh. . . Erm . . ." Keiko didn't know what to say.

"Maybe we could get together and have a nice cuppa tea and-." Botan started to say but was cut off by Yusuke 'accidentally' bopping her head.

"Knock it off Botan!" Yusuke yelled in a hush whisper. Of course Botan complained about being hit on the head, but Yusuke didn't care much about it. "Aren't ya forgetting a teensy little thing. . . about not being CONSPICUOUS?!?!?!?!??!" Yusuke had to remind Botan that he still hadn't told Keiko about him being a spirit detective, and not to mention, he didn't want Keiko to yell at him.

"Oh. . . Right." Botan remembered what she had said. "Um. . . I got a bit carried away. I'll vamoose, just forget I was even here. Later Yusuke!" Botan told them as she snuck out the door leading to the second floor to the building.

"Later. . .?" Keiko repeated the last word Botan had said to them. Keiko felt kind of stupid at the moment. . . "New friend of yours?" Keiko asked a little jealous. As she said that, Keiko narrowed her eyes a bit at Yusuke.

"Yah, I mean. . . . It's a loooooong story and." Yusuke said not wanting to answer her. "I can explain everything. . . Eventually!" Yusuke started to sweat at his lame of an excuse answer.

"Fine then, then go see Mr. Takenaka now!" Keiko yelled jealousy and anger clear in her voice, as she began to walk back over to the roof's door.

"Wait up a sec." Yusuke jogged up to her. "I can really tell that you don't the answer I gave you." Yusuke said as he jammed both of his hands into his pockets.

Keiko stopped in mid step. She quietly put her foot down, and turned to face Yusuke. She put on a fake smile for him. "About what Yusuke?" Keiko asked in a sweet voice. Keiko's eyes soften as she made a big smile for Yusuke, trying to hide the fact that her heart was aching badly.

"About Botan, that's what!" Yusuke said, somewhat angry. He could see through her fake smile.

"So . . . Her name's Botan then?" Keiko asked as she continued her walk towards the School's door.

"I. . . Uh. . . Look, I can explain, really." Yusuke said, walking behind Keiko. Yusuke's face started to sweat a little. The last thing he wanted to do was to upset Keiko. And if you upset her, you'll likely get a few painful slaps. Yusuke grimaced at all the memories of her slapping him.

"I don't really care." Keiko said in a light, but hurt voice. And with that, she opened the Scholl door, and walked down the stairs towards the exit.

Yusuke went one way, and Keiko went the other.

Keiko kept walking straight until someone's voice called after her. Also, making her stop. Keiko turned around slowly, half expecting Yusuke to be there, but was surprised when it wasn't him calling for her, but the new student, Tenchi Fuuro.

Tenchi walked up to Keiko, his black uniform ruffling as he walked over to her. "So. . . Keiko, where are you headed to?" Tenchi asked, the curiosity clear in his voice.

"I'm going home." Keiko said sweetly, giving him a small smile.

"Is it okay if I walk with you? Sorry if I'm bothering you, I just have nothing else to do." Tenchi said smiling for once. It was true. Since she lived by herself, she was often bored out of her mind.

(AN: Remember, Tenchi is a girl. Sorry if you are assuming that that I'm saying you don't remember, it's just a small reminder. ^_^)

"Uh, sure, I guess." Keiko exclaimed, continuing her walk, with a silent Tenchi next to her.

They passed numerous houses as Tenchi walked Keiko home.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* A few houses away *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hiei was standing on a tall building. Hiei's eyes are closed; well, all but one anyways. His Jagan eye was open and was observing the argument mean Yusuke and Keiko were having only but moments ago.

"Who is that girl, with Yusuke?" Hiei asked as he reopened his eyes once again.

"She is Keiko Yukimura. Yusuke's child hood friend and classmate. Also, she is very dear to Yusuke." Said the minion demon on Hiei's left shoulder.

'Hmm. I could just kill him, and take back the dark treasures, but what fun would that be?' Hiei asked himself. "This girl presents. . . possibilities." Hiei said to himself, smirking evilly.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* On Keiko's way home *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Keiko and Tenchi were walking very slowly. And that's when Tenchi had a bad feeling. Something was wrong, not right, and Tenchi knew that. So Tenchi walked closer to Keiko.

And just as Tenchi moved closer, she saw a blur of black run across her vision. 'Huh? What's going on here? And what was that I saw?' the questions plagued Tenchi's mind.

'It's a loooooong story.' Keiko thought, Yusuke's voice echoing in her head. 'Fine, whatever, I don't care what he does.' Keiko thought as she looked over to her walking companion. He seemed sweet, and somewhat mysterious.

And just as Keiko thought that, Tenchi pushed Keiko on the ground. Keiko was about to scream bloody murder at him, but she heard a swish sound.

Keiko looked back and for a brief second, saw a man in black. She didn't even think, she just ran as fast as she could.

And just as Keiko started to run fast, Tenchi heard a man's voice mutter, "Damn, I got the wrong one. It doesn't matter, he will do just fine."

Tenchi felt a sharp pain from her chest, to her right side. She gentle put her hand on her side, and quickly pulled back as it caused more pain upon her self. Tenchi looked at her hand; there was blood on it.

Tenchi heard movement, her eyesight was blurring together. She fell back wards. And now a man peered over her, and all she saw before she blacked out was. . . Cold crimson eyes, and with that, her eyes closed as she passed out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~**~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(AN : Um. Hello! I'm sorry for the long update! I apologize! PLAES REVIEW! Please click the nice pretty purple button! ^_^ Oh, and you know the routine about flames don't you? A BIG fat tongue kiss from Kuwabaka!

Ja Ne! ^______^=! )