Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Is Everything As It Seems? Or Is It An Illusion? ❯ Ransom and what is he hiding? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(AN: Umm, yah, hello! What was I doing again?.. I can't seem to remember. Oh yah, I was writing a story wasn't I? Anywayz, thank you "Kay-san1" for Reviewing!

Disclaimer:

Yuki: I don wanna! T_T

Disclaimer: Come on Yuki! You have to!

Yuki: Hmf! All right! *crunches Disclaimer foot* I OWN YuYu Hakusho! *sees cops* Oh, no not AGAIN! *is carried into the nearest jail* Whaaaaaaaaa!

Disclaimer: I warned you! If you just tell the truth, I'll get you out. *waves keys around*

Yuki: -_- Meanie! *cries* I DON'T OWN YUYU HAKUSHO! SO LEAVE ME ALONE!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hie i quickly picked up the man's body, and sprinted towards the broken down warehouse. But what Hiei didn't count on was the man in his arms, to awaken during the way. Hiei looked down upon the young man.

"Ow." Tenchi said while opening her eyes.

Hiei smirked as the entered the warehouse, and when he found a good spot; he dropped the man on his side, causing him to take a deep breath.

All Tenchi knew was she was being carried, and then someone dropped her on her side. Which hurt for it caused her wound to bleed worse.

After holding her side, she Tenchi decided to look up at her captor. And what she saw made her giggle. The guy went up to her chest at least, maybe smaller than that. He had black spiky hair that with his height; went up to her neck.

He glared at him, "What are you laughing at?" Hiei growled out. 'If this boy thought he could laugh at him and get away with it I'll-.' Hiei stopped his train of thought; upon seeing the damage he had done to him.

"Damnit." Hiei cursed as he walked over to the bleeding boy.

Tenchi stopped giggling when her captor started to walk in her direction. Scared, she started to back up. But fate had something different in mind, because her back hit a wall. Her captor was only a few steps away from her.

She was so scared that she didn't notice her head was hurting.

Hiei cursed his bad luck, how was he supposed to ransom the dark artifacts for the boy; if the boy was bleeding? Hiei almost smirked when the man started to back up and hit the wall.

Hiei picked up the man, who seemed to struggle a lot; and set him down in the middle of the room they were in.

Tenchi stared at the guy wearing all black clothes. She finally got a good look at him. For some unknown reason she couldn't stop looking in his eyes. They were like the entrance to his heart. 'Cold and fearless, suits him' Tenchi thought as Hiei tried to take off her outer shirt of her black uniform.

(AN: Tenchi wears something like Yusuke's but only black. And she wears a T- shirt, and not so baggy pants, and black shoes.)

"Huh?" Tenchi stared at him, and pulled her outer shirt away from him. 'I don't want anyone to know.' Tenchi thought frantically.

"Stop struggling! You will bleed worse, and you don't want to ruin my plans do you?" Hiei smirked evilly, and looked threateningly.

She looked at him, but continued to struggle.

Hiei growled in frustration, this boy was hiding something, he had to be; or the man would give up. So Hiei tried to get a grip on the main crease in the middle of the uniform, but gripped onto something different; something much softer than the fabric.

Tenchi's cheeks turned red from both embarrassment and anger. 'How-How DARE he!' Tenchi thought as she forgot that he had tried to kill her, and made an attempt to slap the crap out of him. And just before her hand made contact, Hiei shot his other hand up and caught her hand.

She was to stunned to even notice that he had successfully gotten he outer shirt off, and was no exposing half of her chest.

Whatever Hiei thought the guy was hiding, he was completely wrong. He looked at his hand, the one that was currently holding. . . . . . . . . . . . . her. Hiei watched as the blood ran over his fingers. He couldn't tear his eyes away from her exposed chest. He felt his cheeks redden ever so lightly.

"Will you let go of me?!" Tenchi screamed, but it was still a whisper.

And that sudden speech made Hiei let go of her, and pulled back roughly. He just watched as the man, no, woman, look at him impatiently, waiting him to do something.

"Figures, I'll do it myself!" Tenchi said in her real voice, as she walked over to her outer shirt.

Tenchi blushed, the way his hand was on her. . . . She had to stop thinking about it. Tenchi picked up her outer shirt, and tore it; making a big strip out of the fabric. She wrapped the strip around her side and over her chest. It stopped the bleeding a little.

"What are you doing girl?" Hiei asked, watching her.

"What do you think shortness? I'm trying to stop the blood." Tenchi said, her voice somehow emphasized the single word 'shortness. All the while glaring at him.

"How dare you!" Hiei yelled at her.

"What are you going to do about it?" Tenchi said, teasing him. But she didn't think he would do something. But she was very wrong, he ran up to her and slapped her across her cheek; causing her to hit the wall and go unconscious.

Hiei watched as the strip she tied around herself fell onto the ground. "Stupid onna." He said simply and then walked over to her. He started by taking off her regular shirt, exposing her breasts. He didn't pay to much attention to them as he took the strip and rip it into smaller ones and wrapping them around her; then finally, putting her shirt back on.

Well, no he could ransom the girl for the artifacts.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
< br> (AN: Sorry this chappy is so short! I updated this story just for "Kay- san1"! So be happy!