Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Is Everything As It Seems? Or Is It An Illusion? ❯ Trading and fool ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(AN: I'm on a roll! I've updated this very fast!!! Anywayz, Thank you "DarkWaterKitsune", and "Kay-san1" you guys have given me the motivation to go on and update this story a lot! So thanks! ^_^

Disclaimer:

Yuki: I REFUSE to do it! You can't make me do it!!!!

Disclaimer: Yuki. *throws Yuki a ball of pink yarn*

Yuki: Nothing you do is going to make me. . .. *sees yarn* Meow! *turns chibi and plays with yarn* I do not own YuYu Hakusho!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~be ep, beep!~ Yusuke's demon sensor watch went off. 'Oh shit! Not now!' Yusuke thought as he started to run out of Mr. Takanoka's office.

"Yusuke! Where are you going?!" Mr. Takanoka asked before the student before him ran all the way out of his office.

" I'm sorry! I really have to leave!" Yusuke said, and managed to get out of the office.

"But we were talking." Mr. Takanoka said to the now none-student office.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* As Yusuke ran *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yusuke ran, casually looking at his 'special' watch. 'Damn, it's close.' And Yusuke ran until a blue hared with purple eyes stopped him.

"Yusuke! Hiei raised his ki!" Botan yelled, very worried.

"Wait, that's weird, why would he do that?" Yusuke asked, looking slightly confused about the new news.

"He's not hiding from us anymore! I think he WANTS us to find where he is! A powerful trick like that requires MAJOR demonic power and strength! And Yusuke, he sent me a telepathic message that said he wants the dark treasures in exchange for- " Botan exclaimed, biting on her thumbnail.

Yusuke started to run again, but Botan once again stopped him. 'I wish she'd stop doing that.' Yusuke thought as he listened to her.

"That's not all, he's taken-." Botan started but was cut off.

"YUSUKE!" Keiko was across the street from them and apparently out of breath because she was panting heavily.

"Keiko?!" Yusuke yelled as she ran up to them. "Are you alright?! What happened!????!" Yusuke and Botan asked in a panic-stricken voice.

"It's-It's Tenchi! Something hurt him!" Keiko screamed, tearing up.

"Tenchi? What does he- wait, who hurt him?" Yusuke asked Keiko, holding her; trying to stop the flow of her tears.

"I don't know! But, the person was wearing black. . . Does that help?" Keiko questioned.

"Yah, bye!" Yusuke waved as he went back to running, with Botan right behind him.

It didn't take them long to reach the abandoned wear house where Hiei was currently in. Yusuke and Botan walked through the old rattled door that said 'Enter', but the letters were worn and torn.

"HIEI! Come out you scumbag!! I'm here for Tenchi, COME OUT!!" Yusuke screamed, his voice reverberating off the walls. And just the echoing stopped, footsteps could be heard walking in the direction Botan and he was in.

Then about five or six mean came out, some teenagers and some in their late 30's; but most appear to be teenagers. Their face void of expression, and their eyes lost into oblivion. As Yusuke was surveying the gang of men, they lunged at him. Very sloppy did they try to attack him.

"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THUGS!" He screamed in frustration, and punched the lights out of the gang. And with little effort, knocked them all out.

"Oh! These are just ordinary people under simple mind control." Botan exclaimed as she inspected the unconscious people.

"Come on coward! Show yourself!" Yusuke yelled angrily, raising a balled fist and waving it around.

"I'm already here." A voice rang out through the darkness. Just as Hiei said that, he stepped out of the shadows with two mind controlled 'thugs'.

"Up close, I see you're just a weedy nothing, and yet, it makes me furious to think of how much trouble you've been." Hiei cackled, holding the dark sword that he stole from King Emma.

Yusuke glanced over at the thugs behind Hiei, and noticed that they were carrying. . . . . . Tenchi! "Tenchi!" Yusuke looked back at Hiei, and glared into all of his eyes.

"Hm. Very interesting, your still sane after one look at my Jagan eye. I guess you do have some spiritual fortitude." Hiei examined, only slightly surprised. But he didn't show it at all. Because to show surprise, means to show weakness. And weakness is bound to kill you sooner or later.

"Shut up! Here are the treasures, now release Tenchi!" Yusuke showed Hiei the items by pulling them up. And put them in the middle between them.

"Why sure, no problem. The game's only worth playing if you follow the rules." Hiei walked over to the items and picked them up. "What do you know, they're the real thing." Hiei was again, slightly surprised, but didn't show it. He would have thought that the fool Koenma would send a counterfeit of the real two items. The two thugs threw Tenchi on the floor close to Botan.

"I was going to take down Goki and Kurama and steal their treasures, but this way; you just saved me the trouble." Hiei smirked.

"Think so? HA! You're a bigger moron than I thought!" Yusuke laughed.

Almost his full speed, Yusuke ran up to Hiei and yelled, "We did the deal! Now all bets are off!!! I'll have your head and the treasures!!"

But for some reason, Hiei looked none surprised. As Yusuke connected his punch, the image where Hiei was, started to fade. "Where is he?! Where'd he GO?!!"

"Oh, just over here. It was an easy dodge really." Hiei's voice came from Yusuke' left.

"Huh? How?"

"You simple minded ningen, I just gently side stepped. But, oh, I almost forgot that ningen eyes have a hard time seeing me move."

Hiei only smirked as Yusuke's face showed slight shock. The girl should awaken in only a few mere minutes.

"I'm going to punch your face in." Yusuke smirked at Hiei.

"Fool. Do you really think I'd give up my hostage?"

Yusuke looked over to Tenchi and so did Botan.

"Look closer detective."

Yusuke did look closer, and something was opening on Tenchi's forehead. It. . . Looked like an eye. . .

"Heh, once it opens completely she will be nothing more than a mindless demon. That is. . . if you don't get the cure to her problem which happens to be in this very sword."

After that was said, Botan quickly ran over to the fallen girl and placed her hands above the eye. Electricity started to pump out of her palm and into the eye, making it close.

"I'll try to stop it as long as I can Yusuke, just go and get that artifact!" Botan panted as she stayed focussed on what she was doing.

Yusuke nodded and with that, he lunged towards Hiei.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~**~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(AN : Yes, another evil cliffie! Mwhaha! *hack hack cough cough* I have to remember tostop laughing like that. . . I hope you liked the story! If you don't review! Do I really need to say this? You'll have to kiss Kuwabaka!

Kuwabara: And who wouldn't want to kiss handsome me?

Yuki: Have you looked in the mirror lately?

Kuwabara: No why?

Yuki: Here. . . *hands him a small mirror, and it breaks*

Kuwabara: Ack! Noooooo!

Yuki: GET OUT OF HERE! !!! *sniffles* that was my favorite mirror to! Wha! T_T

Ja Ne! ^___^=!)