Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ The Fountain ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Jaganshi Babies

I do not own any of the YYH characters but I do own Zinnia and Yoko(her spirit beast)




It was a bright sun shiney day in the Makai. Not a cloud in the sky. Elegant winged demons soared through the air and animal spirits took naps in the meadows filled with beautiful flowers. Deep in the forest of the mysterious Makai were the Jaganshi siblings known as Hiei and Zinnia. They had just finished training and were both out of breath. They felt like they were about to collaspe. "Im tired, bro."said Zinnia dropping her Rose Blade on the ground. She wiped the hot, salty sweat off her forehead. "Can we take a break?".

Hiei was breathing heavily and was too out of breath to answer her so he just nodded. He was wearing his black pants and no shirt. His black cloak laid on the grassy ground. The strong wind made it make waves like a small black ocean. He sheathed his katana. He began to walk deeper into the forest.

"Where are you going?"asked Zinnia. She then began to follow him.

"To find a lake."he replied looking up at the sky. The forest was beautiful with its many shades of green. Zinnia was happy for she loved being around nature but most of all she loved being with her big brother Hiei. She was so happy to have a brother like him. They both truly loved each other and they both loved Yukina as well even though she was unaware of them being her older brother and younger sister. Koenma's records of the three demons showed that Zinnia was indeed the youngest. They started to come into a meadow. What stood in the center of it made Zinnia's eyes widen and sparkle. It was a fountain. In the middle of it was a statue of a centaur standing on its hind legs spitting water from its mouth. The water was a beautiful blue color like Touya's hair and it even sparkled. She ran over to it.

"Let's drink from this! It looks so clean!" she said looking at her reflection in the fountain. Hiei closely examined the fountain. For some reason he had a bad feeling about it but he couldnt figure out why.

"Zinnia, I think it'd be better to find a lake."he said resuming his walk in seach of the large body of water.

"Oh, come on, Hiei. It cant hurt!"she cupped her hands and scooped up some of the fresh water and drank. The water tasted so good that Zinnia drank some more. "This tastes better than regular water." she wiped the access water from her mouth with her arm. Hiei watched as Zinnia enjoyed her drink from this mysterious fountain. He walked over to the foutain and once again examined it. He looked at his reflection in the water. After a few minutes he came to the conclusion that it was harmless. He slowly scooped up some water and slowly drank. He lifted his head and licked his lips. Quickly he scooped up more and drank again.

"This isnt half bad.........."he wiped the access water from his mouth with his arm just as Zinnia did. Zinnia stood up.

"Okay, now we can go back to our training!"she said happily. "Come on, lets g-" just then Zinnia felt a bit dizzy. Hiei looked at her.

"Whats wrong with you?"

"I......I dont know....... I feel.....strange......" she began to sway back and forth. Finally she collasped. Hiei quickly caught her in his arms.


"Zinnia, are you okay?!"he had a very concerned look in his eyes. He placed his hand over his forehead for he was starting to get dizzy as well. Zinnia's weight was too much for him with becoming dizzy and the fact that he was holding her with only one arm now. He dropped her onto the grassy ground. Now it was Hiei's turn to sway back and forth. The whole meadow started spinning and his vision became blurry. He collasped onto the ground next to Zinnia.