Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ I dont know nuttin' 'bout raising no babies ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Deep in the forest of the Makai was the Irish accent speaking demon known as Jin the master of wind. He had come across Zinnia and Hiei's training spot. He spotted Hiei's black cloak laying on the ground. Jin picked it up and examined it. "Aye........this is Hiei's so they must be some'ere round 'ere.". Strong winds started to pick up and Jin began to fly in search of his friends. He flew above the trees, but he didnt see Hiei or Zinnia. He couldnt see them but he could sense them. "I cant see 'em but 'ey must be 'ear by...." He soared in the air with the birds and winged demons. He then spotted the strange fountain. He saw 2 very small figures in front of it. "That must be 'em!" he flew over the fountain and landed beside it.

He looked at the 2 figures in front of the fountain and gasped. They were indeed Hiei and Zinnia but they were........babies! Jin picked up Zinnia. "Lass, are you 'kay? What happened?!" he said talking to the infant Zinnia as if she would respond. The baby giggled and tugged on Jin's hair.

"Fuzz ball!"she shouted with a tight grip on Jin's red hair.

"Ow! Let go!"he tried to pull the infant away from his head but that just made her grip tighter. Once Jin had finally got her off him he set her back on the ground and in Zinnia's hand was the hair she had been tugging on. Jin rubbed the spot on his head where his ripped off hair had been. "If this keeps up Im gonna end up bald."




Back in the Ningenkai Kurama was doing chores. His mother had gone away for a few weeks and told him to keep the house tidy. Poor Kurama had been cleaning up the mess Yuske and Kuwabara had made last night when they were fighting over the last slice of pizza. He began vaccuming the popcorn Yuske and Kuwabara had spilled on the carpet last night as well. He wiped sweat off his forehead while muttering about how messy his friends were. Once he finished vacumming he began washing dishes. The sink was piled sky high with dirty dishes. Kurama looked up at the large pile and sighed. He began washing them while muttering something about buying paper plates and plastic cups. Just then was a knock at the door. "Now who could that be?" said Kurama to himself sitting a plate on the counter. He dried his hands with a hand towel and made his way out the kitchen and into the living room. He walked over to the door and opened it to see.....nothing. Kurama looked around. He happened to spot Jin in the sky flying away. He tried to call Jin. Jin spinned around.

"Take good care of 'em!"he shouted and then disappeared. Kurama just stood there with a confused look on his face.

"What did he mean by that?"he thought to himself. He slowly turned around and began to walk back into the house when he heard what sounded like a giggle. He instantly spun around and saw nothing. Then he looked down and saw the Jaganshi siblings still as infants sitting on his door step. "Babies?".he picked up Hiei. "Hiei, is that you?"he closely examined the baby. The baby looked at him and said "Hn.". Kurama sighed. "Yes, thats Hiei...." he looked down at Zinnia who was sucking her thumb. "And that must be Zinnia."he picked up Zinnia and walked into the house. He set them both on the couch. "What happened to you two?"he asked.

The 2 babies just stared at him. Kurama sighed. "I better call the others...." he walked over to the phone and dialed a number. He looked over to the babies as he waited on the phone. The phone rang a couple times before someone picked up. "Hello?? Yuske??" he took his eyes off them. "We have a problem. I need you and Kuwabara over here immediately. What.........yes I have something to eat. Goodbye."he hung up the phone and turned back to the babies, well the baby, for Zinnia was gone.

"Where did she go?"he looked around for the missing wolf pup demon. "Can she even walk?"he asked himself looking under the table. He looked at Hiei. "Did you see where you sister had gone to?". Hiei wasnt paying him any attention. He was too busy looking at his surroundings. Just then he heard a sound from the kitchen. He turned to Hiei. "Stay there, I'll be back!" the baby fire demon blinked. Kurama sighed and ran into the kitchen. There sat Zinnia going through his back pack. She pulled out a notebook. She began chewing on it.

"No, dont eat that!"Kurama ran over to her and tried to pull the notebook out her mouth. Zinnia wouldnt let go. He pulled harder and with enough force he finally freed his notebook from Zinnia's mouth. Unfortunately, there was fang marks left on it. Zinnia reached up for the notebook.

"Mine, mine, mine!!!!"she yelled waving her arms franticly. She finally realized she could not retrieve the notebook. Her eyes began to water and then she started crying. Kurama quickly scooped her up in his arms.

"No, please dont cry!"he pleaded holding the baby close to his chest. Zinnia's crying didnt cease. Kurama carried her back into the living room and set her back on the couch next to Hiei. "I'll be right back, stay here!" he ran upstairs. Zinnia sat on the couch next to Hiei still crying. Hiei looked at her for a second and then gave her a hug to make her feel better. He began babbling what must of been in baby talk something such as "I love you" for Zinnia stopped crying. She sniffled a couple times then finally smiled.