Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ Kurama's Been Gettin' Busy?! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Suddenly they were startled by a knock on the door. "Hey, Kurama, open up!"yelled a voice. The person knocked again but louder.

"Are you sure he wanted us to meet him here, Urameshi?"asked another voice.

Kurama came running downstairs with a stuffed fox plushie in his hand. He ran over to the door. He quickly opened it and standing in the doorway was known other than Yuske and Kuwabara. "Hey wassup, Kurama!"said Yuske walking inside.

"Hey, Kurama!"greeted Kuwabara walking in after Yuske.

"So whats the big problem that you needed us over here for?"asked Yuske shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Well isnt it obvious?"replied Kurama motioning to the 2 babies sitting on the couch. He walked over to them and handed Zinnia the stuffed fox. "Here you go." Zinnia happily took the plushie and hugged it tightly. Yuske walked over to the babies.

"Dang, Kurama, you've sure been getting busy. So who's the mother?"asked Yuske picking up Hiei. Kurama quickly took Hiei from Yuske.

"Yuske, you must be careful. You have to hold his head."said Kurama showing Yuske the proper way to hold a baby.

"So you called us here to babysit your kids?!"asked Kuwabara picking up Zinnia.

"They're not my kids!!!"shouted Kurama angirly. Yuske and Kuwabara both jumped back. The sudden jerk made Zinnia drop the fox plushie on the floor.

"Waaaahhh!!!! Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme!!!!"she yelled reaching for the plushie. She once again began crying.

"No, dont cry!"said Kuwabara looking panicked."Look at the funny face!!" He then began making funny faces but it only made Zinnia cry more. Yuske took Zinnia from him.

"Stop that, Kuwabara! Your ugly face is scaring her!"

"What?! She likes my funny faces!!!" he took Zinnia back from Yuske.

"No way, you'll make the kid crap in her pants!"

"Oh yeah?!" he threw the baby over his shoulder. Kurama gasped and quickly caught her. He sighed in relief and set them both on the couch. Yuske and Kuwabara's arguing continued.

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!"

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!"

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!"

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!"

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!"

"Oh ye-"

"QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled an angry Kurama. Yuske and Kuwabara instantly shut up. "Dont make me bring Yoko out here!"his face was now as red as his hair. There was a long silence except for Zinnia's crying. Yuske and Kuwabara didnt dare say anything until Kurama returned to his normal, calm self. His face changed to its normal color. Kuwabara broke the silence.

"Dang Kurama, why are you so crabby today?" asked Kuwabara. "You must have sand in your vagina today." he shuddered

"For your information there's nothing in my vagi.........'vagina'?!"yelled Kurama. His face became red again.


"So, if these aren't your kids then who's the heck are they?" asked Yuske. He picked the stuff fox plushie off the floor. Kurama took the plushie off him and handed it to Zinnia. She once again happily took it and hugged it tightly. She then tried to share it with Hiei. He took it from her and examined it for a while then handed it back to her.

"You mean you cant tell??? Its Zinnia and Hiei!" he sat on the couch next to the 2 babies. Yuske and Kuwabara's mouths dropped open.

"No way! You're lying!"shouted Kuwabara. "There's no way!".

"You cant tell from Hiei's spikey hair and Zinnia's wolf features?" he pointed to Hiei's hair then Zinnia's wolf ears. The 2 spirit detectives looked at the 2 babies closely.

"Yeah, thats them......."said Yuske. "What happened to them?"


"I dont know, but Im sure Koenma can help us."