Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ To Koenma's Office We Go! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



In the reikai (spirit world) Koenma sat in his office.....picking his nose (eeeww......). Botan walked in and happened to get a glimpse of what Koenma was doing. Koenma quickly both his hands behind his back and began whistling. Botan's eye twitched. "Koenma Sir, Kurama and the others are here to see you."

"Fine, send them in."replied Koenma. Botan bowed her head and turned to the door.

"Come in."Yuske, Kuwabara and Kurama walked in. Kurama was holding Zinnia and Hiei in his arms.

"Koenma, we have a bit of a problem."started Kurama. He sat the 2 babies on his desk. Koenma looked at them.

"Kurama, you've been getting busy?" asked Koenma lifting an eyebrow. Zinnia snatched his binkie out his mouth and put it in her own. She happily sucked on it. Yuske and Kuwabara bursted out laughing. "Hey, thats mine! Give that back!" he snatched the binkie out her mouth and placed it back in his own. Zinnia's eyes began to water. Kurama quickly handed her the fox plushie before she started crying.

"They are not my kids, Koenma......"said Kurama. "Thats Hiei and Zinnia. I have no idea what happened to them. They went training in the Makai and then Jin brought them to my house like this."he explained. Koenma thought for a while.

"Well, there's only 2 explanations for this. One: a demon has put a magically spell on them. Two: They drank from the Fountain of Youth."Kurama blinked.

"The Fountain of Youth is in the Makai?"asked Kurama. Koenma nodded.

"Yes, you see a long time ago somehow the stories of the Fountain of Youth spreaded to the Ningenkai and people there searched for it but never found it because its been in the Makai the whole time.If Hiei and Zinnia have drunk from the Fountain of Youth then they should return to their normal selves within a week. In the mean time you 3 should take care of them." Yuske looked at his arm as if there was a watch on it.

"Oh look at the time, I gotta uh.....find my lost puppy."said Yuske running out the door but Botan quickly shut it.

"Yuske, you dont have a puppy!"shouted Botan.

"I know.....he ran away!"said Yuske blowing his nose on a tissue.

"Yeah and I gotta...go see Yukina!"said Kuwabara.

"You 2 arent going anywhere!"said Kurama. "You're going to help me take care of Hiei and Zinnia until they're back to their normal selves."

"Aww....do we have to??"said the 2 spirit detectives at the same time.