Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ Kurama's Back! Back Again! Kurama's Back! Tell A Friend! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yuske thought for a while. What could get those 2 under control? He thought and thought and thought and thought. Finally, it came to him.

"Kuwabara, wait here I'll be back!"he ran into the into the living passed the 2 babies who were now jumping on the couch and into the kitchen. Kuwabara shivered in fear.

"These brats are gonna be the death of me. And if they aren't then Kurama definately will."he said to himself looking around at the house which was totally trashed. Yuske returned with a bucket of ice cream. He kneeled on the ground and removed the lid.

"Hey, you guys, look what I got!"he said trying to get the infants' attention. The instantly stopped jumping on the couch. They slowly slid off and approached Yuske and the bucket of ice cream. Hiei examined it. He smiled and turned to Zinnia.

"Sweet snow!"

"Yay!"cheered Zinnia. They both began shoveling their hands into it and eating big mouthfuls of the delicious, creamy dairy product. Yuske smirked.

"Gotcha!" he grabbed both of the babies. Hiei and Zinnia began struggling to get free but they were too small and weak to escape Yuske's grasp. He picked them both up and held them in his arms. They didnt cease to attempt to struggle free. Yuske laughed. "There's no escape now!"


Kurama, had just returned from the store. He was carrying lots of bags full with baby stuff. He approached the door and slowly opened it. He walked inside and what he saw made him completely shocked. The house was completely and 100%..............clean!!! Yuske and Kuwabara stood in front of the couch looking innocent as if nothing had happened while the fox demon was gone.

"Whats wrong with you, Kurama?"asked Yuske. "You look as if you've seen a ghost." Kurama was still in a bit of shock.

"Im sorry, Yuske. It's just that I expected the house to be a total wreck."replied Kurama looking around at the sparkly clean house.

"What?! Thats crazy talk! You can trust your friends!"said Kuwabara. They both had a goofy grin on their faces. Kurama looked around.

"Where are the babies?"he asked. Yuske and Kuwabara sweatdropped. They looked at each other and stepped to the side revealing the 2 babies sitting on the couch tied up. Kurama sat all the bags on the ground and ran over to them. He untied Zinnia first. "Why did you tie them up?!"he sounded a bit angry with his friends.

"Um.....we were.....uh.....playing a game!"replied Kuwabara stupidly

"Uh...yeah! Musical chairs!"shouted Yuske. Yuske turned on his boom box and they both started circling the couch. Ludacris's song "stand up" started playing. Kurama was too smart to fall for a stupid excuse like that. He untied Hiei then turned off the boom box. Instantly, Yuske and Kuwabara jumped onto the couch crushing the 2 babies. Zinnia's muffled crying was heard from under Yuske's butt. He quickly jumped off. "Sorry about that, Zinnia." Zinnia's crying continued except it wasn't muffled anymore. Now it was Hiei's turn to start crying. His was muffled from under Kuwabara's butt.

"Kuwabara, get off him!"yelled Kurama. Kuwabara quickly stood up and turned to see the litterally flattened Hiei on the couch.

"Look you guys! Mini pancakes!"outbursted Kuwabara pointing to the flat Hiei. Yuske bursted out laughing.

"Hey Kurama, do you have any syrup?!"he asked elbowing the fox demon. Zinnia stopped crying and looked at her now 2 dimensional brother. She isntantly started crying again except louder. Kurama took a pump out of one of the shopping bags.

"It's a good thing I buy such things in cause of an emergency."he inserted the hose into the flattened infant's mouth. He began to pump air into his small flat body. Kuwabara and Yuske laughed wildly as Kurama pumped his friend back to normal. After a while Hiei wasnt at his normal width but kinda fat. "That should be enough." Kurama snatched the hose out of his mouth. The access air blew out of the fire demon's mouth blowing him all around the room like when you blow up a balloon with air and let it go. Yuske and Kuwabara were now on the ground laughing.

"Hiei fly!"shouted Zinnia pointing to the now airborne demon. He flew around the room for about 15 seconds, the the air ran out leaving him in mid air. Kurama caught him before he could hit the ground. He sat him back onto the ground. He started digging into one of the shopping bags. Yuske and Kuwabara had finally got ahold of themselves and stopped laughing.

"Now that that's taken care of."said Kurama diggint through the shopping bag. "I can give you 2 your toys."he looked into a different shopping bag. "Ah, here they are!"he took out a teddy bear and a rattle. He handed the rattle to Zinnia and the teddy bear to Hiei. Zinnia shook the rattle happily. Hiei wasn't very interested in the teddy bear so he just sat it on Zinnia's lap. Zinnia hugged it. Kurama smiled. The demon pup wanted to thank him but being a baby made saying bigger words a bit difficult for her.

"Ar..i....ga..tou.....uh...."the baby couldnt remember what his name was.

"Zinnia......what is my name?"he asked the baby placing his hand on her head. Zinnia looked over to Yuske. Yuske grinned. The baby smiled.

"Ar........i....ga.....tou.......girly-man!"she replied happily. Yuske and Kuwabara bursted out laughing again. Kurama turned to them. His face was even redder than his hair and steam was coming out his ears!

"Run!"yelled Yuske. The 2 spirit detectives began to run for their lives with Kurama chasing them close behind. Zinnia and Hiei pointed and laughed as the kitsune chased the 2 idiots around the house.

"Yay Girly-man!"cheered Zinnia.