Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ Out To Eat! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


         ;          The three teens and 2 demon babies entered Big Boy's (its a resturaunt we use to go to all the time when I was little). The inside       smelled like syrup which made the Jaganshi Babies franticly search around for anything that would suffice their sweet tooths. They were          immediately sat at a table. Yuske and Kuwabara had a few scratch marks on their arms due to their attempts to change Hiei's daiper this          morning. Kurama didnt trust them with Zinnia since she was a girl even if she was a baby so he changed her daiper and came out   unharmed. Kuwabara looked around happily and gave one of his goofy smiles.

                  "I havent been here since I was a little kid!"he shouted happily. Yuske rolled his eyes. The waitress came to their table.

                  "What can I get you boys?"she said in a southern accent. Kuwabara was first to answer.

                  "I want a large order of pancakes and chocolate milk!"he screamed.

                  "I want waffles and a glass of o.j.!"shouted Yuske. The waitress wrote that all down on a pad of paper. She looked at Kurama.

                  "And what would you like, darlin'?"she asked. Kurama cringed.

                  "Just one moment, please." He was looking at the menu with the 2 babies. Kurama turned to Hiei. "What do you want Hiei?" the     baby couldnt read so he just pointed to the picture on the menu. "French toast sticks......that sounds good" he looked at Zinnia "and what       would you like?" Zinnia wanted to be like her big brother so she pointed to the picture of french toast sticks as well. "Okay......I think I'll          have that too...."he looked up at the waitress "We'll have three orders of french toast sticks with a glass of milk for me and apple juice for   the babies." The waitress wrote all that down.

                  "Okay, I'll bring back your drinks in a couple minutes."she said shoving the pad of paper in a pocket on her uniform and placing the     pen in her ear. Kurama smiled.

                  "Thank you......Jenny"he said reading her name tag.

                  "Your Welcome." She left leaving the 3 teens and 2 infants with nothing to do. Yuske was putting straws up his nose and Kurama   was playing with the babies.

                  "Hey, Zinnia look Im a walrus!"shouted Yuske with the straws sticking out his nose. He began making uh....walrus noises(You               know.....arf, arf, arf! Like that) Kurama made disgusted faces.

                  "Be quiet, Urameshi! You're ruining my concentration!"shouted Kuwabara drawing in the coloring book the resturaunt had   provided for the babies . "I think this one's gonna make the fridge!" Kuwabara looked around. "Now where's that red crayon...." he spotted                          Zinnia using it for her drawing. He took it off her. "Hey get your own!" Zinnia gave him a vicious growl. Kuwabara gulped.                         "Okay, okay you can have it!"he threw back over to the baby. She squealed happily and resumed her drawing. Hiei crossed          his arms.

                  "Baka....." Just then Jenny had returned with their drinks.

                  "Okay, here's your chocolate milk...."she set the glass in the front of Kuwabara. "Here's your orange juice..."she set the glass of      orange juice in front of Yuske. "and here's the milk and apple juice..."she said setting the glass of milk in front of Kurama and the bottles of         apple juice in front of the babies. Zinnia instantly began drinking her juice.

                  "Thank you very much."said Kurama

                  "Anytime darlin'. And if you need anything just call."she winked and left. Kurama cringed......again.

       &nbs p;          "Yeah, darlin' just call"said Yuske mockingly. Him and Kuwabara both started laughing. Yuske and Kuwabara knew Kurama             wouldnt bring Yoko out in public so they took this time to tick Kurama off as much as they could. Kurama sighed. He felt a slight tug             at his sleeve. He looked down. It was baby Zinnia. He smiled. She showed him her drawing. He looked at it closely. Zinnia's                        artwork was excellent for a baby.

                  "This is beautiful Zinnia." Kurama took the drawing. "Hey Yuske and Kuwabara. Look, Zinnia drew herself."he said holding up                                 Zinnia's "master piece". Kuwabara frowned.

                  "What?! No fair! She draws better than me!"