Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ Heeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeee's Yoko!!! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



                                    Yuske and Kuwabara shivered in fear. They stood in his shadow. The babies remained spinning on the ceiling fan.                                              Yoko smirked as he watched the 2 spirit detectives stand in fear before him. He stepped forward. The idiots                        stepped back. This process went on until they were against the wall. Yoko leaned forward. "Boo." the 2 boys screamed like                          little girls and ran away, well out of the house is more like it! Yoko slammed the front door shut and locked it. He looked over                           at the ceiling fan which was still on. He pulled the string. The propeller began to slow down. It began to spin slower.....and                     slower.....and slower..........and slower.........until it finally came to a stop. The Jaganshi babies were motionless and swirly                          eyed.(you know like when their eyes look like spirals) He untied the babies and cradled them in his arms. Hiei was the first                       to recover. He looked up at the kitsune holding him.

                                    "Hn." Zinnia now recovered. The baby held her head for she still felt a bit dizzy. She looked up at Yoko.

                                    "Fox-man!"she shouted happily. Yoko smirked.

                                    "Hello, Zinnia." the baby giggled. Yoko sat on the couch and set the 2 babies on his lap. Hiei got bored and took a                        nap(awww....). Zinnia's wolf tail wagged in delight for she was happy to see Yoko. He smiled at her. "Would you like to see                        a magic trick?"he asked. The baby nodded her head rapidly. "Okay, nothing up my sleeve!"he laughed. "My toga has no                        sleeves. Presto!" He pulled out a rose from out of nowhere. Baby Zinnia clapped her hands applauding the kitsune. He slid                          the rose in her hair. "A beautiful rose for a beautiful ookami." Zinnia's ears wiggled happily.


                                    Later, Hiei was still sleeping and Yoko was telling Zinnia stories of his past "..............and thats how I stole the ruby of                            chaos from the Castle of Darkness."said Yoko finishing his story. Zinnia didnt quite understand the entire the story but she                       enjoyed it. She pretty much played with his tail during the whole story. His tail tickled her nose. She sneezed. Yoko laughed.                                       The baby yawned. She snuggled against Yoko. Her eye lids became heavier and heavier. She rested her                        head against his stomach. Within a few mintues she fell asleep. Yoko put his arms around the to sleeping infants.





      & nbsp;                             Yuske and Kuwabara crept into the house. The bright sun shined through the window and onto the sleeping infants                            and the kitsune who was now back to his normal Shuichi form. Kuwabara shook Kurama.

                                    "Hey Kurama, wake up!"he shouted. After a while of shaking Kurama awoke from his peaceful slumber. Kurama                          sleepily rubbed his eyes. He yawned and stretched.

                                    "What is it?"asked Kurama.

                                    "Its morning."said Yuske flatly.

                                    "Yeah, we were thinking if maybe you would......."startd Kuwabara.

                                    "Take us out for breakfast!"finished Yuske. Kurama blinked.

                                    "Breakfast, huh?"



that chapter was a bit short. I'll make the next one better! Promise!