Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ Pee, vomit, the ceiling fan, and here comes Yoko! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



"What are you doing?!"shouted Kurama. Yuske and Kuwabara pointed to Hiei.

"He started it!"they both said in unison. Kurama looked at the demon baby. Hiei cutely tilted his head one side with an innocent look on his face. Kurama looked back at the 2 spirit detectives.

"Do I have to bring Yoko out here?"he asked taking out a potion. They shook their heads "no" rapidly. Yoko was scary when he got angry. Kurama drank the potion anyway. Yuske and Kuwabara ran away and nearly peed their pants. Kurama chuckled. He looked at the babies.

"Between you and me, this is just apple juice." he drank the rest of it. "Speaking of apple juice."he set the bottle in front of Zinnia.

"Ar'gatou!"said the baby happily. Kurama smiled.

"You are very welcome, Zinnia." he set his plate of pasta on the table and sat in a chair. "Okay you 2 its time to eat. Those mushed peas are good for you." The babies looked down at their green slop and pushed their bowls away. Zinnia drank some of her apple juice and Hiei made finger paints on the table of the highchair with his green mush. Kurama sighed. "Come on you 2, its good." he scooped up some of the slime and ate some."See, it isnt so-" He made disgusted faces and reluctanted swallowed. He ran over to the sink and drank from the spout. He wanted to get that nasty taste out his mouth. He cut off the sink and wiped his mouth with a paper towel. He looked back the Jaganshi siblings. "I see your point." he looked at his plate. "I suppose it wouldnt hurt if I fed you some pasta." he scooped up some of the pasta off his plate and placed it on the babies' high chair tables. Zinnia sniffed it. She squealed happily and ate it face first. She is a wolf demon after all. Hiei picked it up and licked it. He decided it wasnt so bad so he ate it. Kurama smiled. "How'd it taste?"he asked.

"Yummy!"replied Zinnia happily.

"Hn."said Hiei. Zinnia drank some more of her apple juice. She burped. Kurama said grace and then began eating his food.


Later, "Get back here, you little brat!!"shouted an angry Kuwabara as he chased a naked Zinnia around the house carrying a diaper. Yuske was trying to pull a naked Hiei off the drapes. The babies' clothes layed forlorn and forgotten on the living room floor. Kurama had forgotten to buy soap for the babies so he had gone back to the store and asked Yuske and Kuwabara to put diapers on the babies before they have an "oopsie" as Kurama called it. He used that word for the babies otherwise he would of said "accident".

"Hiei, Im gonna count to 3 and then you better be down here!"yelled Yuske looking up at the naked baby fire demon clinged to the drapes. Hiei blew a raspberry at him. "One.........Two.........Thr-" Yuske's counting was interrupted by a warm liquid spraying in his face. Zinnia who was sitting on the ceiling fan pointed and laughed as her brother peed in Yuske's face. Kuwabara was rolling on the floor laughing. Yuske turned red. He snatched down the drapes and down came Hiei cradle and all. Yuske caught him. He wasnt playing no more. He was swoll(it means mad not like swollen....its slang). He angrily threw a baby bottle at the ceiling. It hit Zinnia. She lost her balance and fell off it. She landed on Kuwabara who was still cracking up, that is until Zinnia landed on his gut. He screamed in pain like a little girl.


Later, they had diapers on both the babies. Their clothes still layed on the floor. They put up quite a fight but they accomplished their goal. They now had the babies dangling in the air tied up with ropes that Yuske and Kuwabara had tied to the ceiling fan. "Enjoy your little 'spin' "said Yuske has he pulled the string to the ceiling fan. The propeller slowly began to rotate. The babies started kicking and whining. After a few seconds it began to pick up speed. The babies starte screaming. It began to spin faster and faster. The babies were now very dizzy. They both started crying. Faster and faster the propeller spun. Yuske and Kuwabara laughed at the suffering babies. The babies started turning green. The boys were still laughing until a large amount of some warm, chunky, slimey substance came pouring onto them. Eeeeww......... . The boys were now screaming and running around the house covered in the gooey vomit. The ceiling fan remained on the Jaganshi babies were still swining about from it. Just then, Kurama came from the door. He gasped the dropped the grocery bag the the catastrophe. He turned a bright red and steam came out his ears. He whipped out a bottle with a purple potion in it. Yuske and Kuwabara's eyes widened.

"No.....not that..."pleaded Kuwabara.

"Anything but that!"screamed Yuske. Kurama pulled the cork out and chugged down the potion.

"Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!"screeched the 2 boys. Kurama's eyes began to turn pure white. Strong winds began to pick up. Wind? Inside the house? His hair blew in the stron wind. His eyes now started to glow red. Yuske and Kuwabara watched in horror. The Jaganshi babies were still stuck spinning on the ceiling fan. A blue cyclone of smoke engulfed Kurama. The mighty roar of a kitsune was heard. The smoke cleared and there stood the 7ft tall fox demon known as Yoko Kurama.


By the way. I dont own YYH