Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ The Mall ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
They entered the large building. It was full of people walkin around carrying shopping bags and talking and stuff. In the center stood a fountain less pretty than the one the three current babies had drank from. Penny shined from the bottom which really caught baby Zinnia's eye as they walked by. Left to right were several different stores. Kurama pushed the baby carriage holding the three infants.

"Im going to the videogame store!"shouted Yuske.

"And Im going to the sport store!"shouted Kuwabara.

"Not so fast, you two...."said Kurama before the two spirit detectives could run off in the mall. "You each will take a baby with you..."

"What?! No way!"screamed Kuwabara.

"Yes way!"confirmed Kurama. "Now which will you take?". Yuske looked at the three babies inside the carriage. He thought.......

"Which one had their diaper changed last?"he asked. Kurama sighed.

"Zinnia....."he confirmed. Yuske instantly scooped the baby ou of the carriage. He lifted her up so that her and him came face to face.

"Hi!!"greeted the baby happily.

"Hey Zinnia, you're comin' with me to the videogame store. You love videogames!."said the grease haired teen pointing to the videogame department. The baby looked in the direction Yuske was pointing in than frowned. The baby pointed in the opposite direction. Everyone looked. There stood a cute little pet shop. Yuske made a disgusted face. "No way am I gonna go into a stank pet shop!"he screamed. Instantly, a flying rattle made contact with Yuske's head. He angrily looked inside the carriage. There sat Zinnia's big brother Hiei and Jin asleep. Zinnia began to cry. She grabbed onto Kurama's hair for she didnt wanna go with Yuske.

" 'rama!"she cried. Kurama let out a sharp scream.

"Zinnia, please let go!"pleaded the fox in pain. Zinnia's constant crying continued(she cries a lot in the story dont she?). "Yuske, let go of her!" Yuske instantly released the baby wolf fire demon. The baby hung in mid air still hanging on to Kurama's hair. Kurama instantly wrapped his arms around her and held her close. Zinnia's crying shortly slowed down and then came to a stop. She hiccuped. "I'll take Zinnia with me."said Kurama rather calmy. Yuske sighed and pulled the the fire demon out the carriage.

"Then I'll take Hiei....."he said. That left Jin for Kuwabara. Kuwabara sighed. Kurama smiled.

"Okay, then we're all set."said the redhead. They all went into seperate directions. Kurama carried Zinnia into the petstore. Yuske carried Hiei into the videogame store. And Kuwabara pushed the baby carriage with the napping wind master in it into the sports store.


Kurama slowly walked inside. His nose wrinkled when he first smelled that pet shop smell but he quickly got used to it. Zinnia giggled in delight. Kurama looked around as he walked inside. There were puppies behind glass screens in the wall, kittens behind bars in the wall, rabbits and ginuea pigs in pens and hamsters in another. Kurama stopped in front of a a dog in the wall thingy. The siberian husky instantly jumped up and ran to the front of the glass screen. It barked and wagged its tail in delight. Zinnia giggled and barked back. Kurama chuckled. The dog jumped up on its hind legs with its front paws on the glass. Now it was easy to tell that it was a male. Kurama covered Zinnia's eyes with one hand. The puppy then barked something as Zinnia. Kurama being able to communicate with animals.............his eye's widened at hearing what the dog had to say.

"Hey, you watch your mouth!"commanded Kurama. "Zinnia's way too young for things like that!"said the redhead as he walked away.


"Yeah, take him down Vegeta!"screamed Yuske as he played DragonBallZ Budakai 3 for Playstaion 2 inside the videogame store.. He was Vegeta and was playing against Goku. Yuske had carelessly set baby Hiei on the ground and let him wander off while he was caught up in the videogame. Hiei had somehow became interested in that new Donkey Kong Game with the bongos with I cant remember the name of right now. The baby experimented with each bongo seeing what they'd make the gorilla DK on the television do. Finally, he noticed the controllers on the racks in the store. He smiled and began to plot.


"Whoa! Cool Lakers basketball!"shouted Kuwabara as he examined the basketball inside the Sports Store. Kuwabara stupidly had left the baby carriage unattended at the entrance of the store.

Back inside the pet store. Kurama was exiting carrying Zinnia in his arms. "Let's go find the others". he said to the baby. Baby Zinnia smiled and then giggled. Kurama made his way over to the videogame store. He could hear screaming. He broke into a run. He ran inside the videogame store and gasped. Everyone in the videogame store including Yuske was tied up with videogame controllers. Baby Hiei stood on the front counter chanting "sweet snow". Next he heard crashing coming from the store next door.......the sports store. Kurama quickly ran over to the sport store to see what chaos was going on. Baby Jin was flying all around the store knocking things off the racks and shelves with Kuwabara chasing him around and the people inside the store screaming stuff like "Alien!" or "The son of Peter Pan!" and "Monster!". Kurama knew things could get worse than this......until Zinnia pulled the fire alarm on the wall. A loud bell rang and the showers on the ceiling sprinkled water.




















Converting /tmp/phpjbFo4G to /dev/stdout