Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ Back At Kurama's House ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

They entered the safety of Kurama's house. Not as in safety for them but from the 3 babies. Kurama pushed the baby carriage inside the house and Yuske and Kuwabara followed. Zinnia giggled for she manage to swipe a couple dog buiscuits while they were in the pet store. Bacon flavored! Yum! Kurama picked up the babies one by one and set them on the couch. He closed the door and locked it. "It's a good thing you used that smoke screen, Kurama."started Yuske. "That way we were able to get caught by the po-po(police, but I like to say it that way. Watch Tyler Perry's Madea)". Yuske and Kuwabara were very ticked off from all the trouble these babies have caused them. They were about to explode. Kurama smiled.

"Yes, but this was my special smoke screen. Now everyone in the mall will forget everything that had happened. So now they cant have the police come and track us do-"this ws interupted by Zinnia's crying as her and Jin had a tug-o-war over the fox plushie.

"Mine!"screamed baby Jin.

"Mine!"shouted Zinnia. She began to cry louder. Finally Jin released the fox plushie after Hiei hit him on the head with his rattle. Jin sniffled then began to cry. The crazy haired baby angrily knocked the rattle out of Hiei's hand. It plopped down on the floor out of the fire demon's reach. He stared down at it.....he began to cry as well. Now they had all three babies crying. Kurama kneeled at the couch in front of the crying infants.

"No, please dont cry!"he pleaded. He quickly retrieved Hiei's rattle and sat it on the baby's lap. Hiei sniffled as he looked down at it. He picked it up then happily shook it. It made a neat jingle sound which Zinnia found quite interesting so she stopped crying. That left the wind master in tears. Kurama handed him the fox plushie. Zinnia giggled in delight as her brother shook the rattle. She then babbles something to him in baby talk. He kindly handed her the rattle to share.(awww....) Zinnia happily shook the rattle. Kurama then turned on the tv. Sponge Bob Was on .

" 'ponge 'ob!"screamed Zinnia happily and still shaking the rattle. Kurama smiled and patted Zinnia on the head.Yuske and Kuwabara opened the front door and left to get some time away from what they described them as "monster babies".

"Baka? Yuske?"called baby Zinnia. The two spirit detectives turned around and looked at the small wolf demon baby.

"WHAT?!"they both screamed in unison. The wolf demon baby smiled and tilted her head to one side.

"I wuv you."she said sweetly. Kurma smiled.

"Aww....Isnt that sweet?"asked the fox demon picking up the wolf baby. "Zinnia loves you." Yuske and Kuwabara rolled their eyes. Kurama looked up at them. "Aren't you gonna tell her that you love her back?"he asked as he held the baby up facing the two spirit detectives.

"No."they said in unison as they left the house and closed the door behind them. Zinnia sniffled and began to cry quietly. Kurama frowned and held he unloved baby closed to his chest.

"Dont cry, Zinnia."said the fox trying to comfort her. "I dont know about them but I love you."he embraced her. Zinnia licked his cheek being the wolf demon that she is. Jin started making gagging sounds.

"Whoo! Shake it! Whoo Shake it, yeah! Shake that bubble butt! Yeah!"screamed the SpongeBob's voice from on the television. Jin then laughed at the energetic yellow sponge on the television.

"Well, Im going to go make us all a snack."said Kurama as he walked into the kitchen still carrying Zinnia.

"Food!"screamed Zinnia happily. Kurama set Zinnia in a high chair and then searched the cupboards.

"Hmm......"he felt his hand around on the top shelf. He felt something and pulled it out of the cupboard. It was a bottle with pills in it. It read.

"Constipation medicine. Take 2 everyone 12 hours. Minamino, Shuichi"

"Oh dear...."said Kurama. "I believe I am due."he opened the bottle. It was empty. There was nothing good to snack on in the house and he needed a refill on his constipation medicine. The was only one solution: to the store they go!


Converting /tmp/php9JB2A0 to /dev/stdout