Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ A Song and Bath Time ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Each of the babies sat in a high chair as Kurama put away the groceries. Since Zinnia saved the market from the robber the owner was so happy that he gave Kurama all the groceries for free. So Kurama decided to pick up some extra items. Kurama fixed each baby a bottle. He went back over to the counter to put the small groceries up in the cupboard. He then shifted his eyes around the counter in search of the the bottle of chocolate syrup. He didnt find it....but he did find Zinnia's pink baby bottle full of milk. Kurama picked it up and stared at it confused. "I thought I have this bottle to...."he turned to the babies. His eyes widened. Zinnia was drinking out of the chocolate syrup bottle while Hiei and Jin happily sucked on baby bottles."Zinnia!"he ran over to the baby and tried to take the bottle off her. Baby Zinnia wasnt gonna give it up without a fight. "No, no sweetheart"started Kurama. "Please, let Kurama-kun have that!"said Kurama pulling the chocolate syrup bottle offf of the infant. Zinnia's eyes filled up with tears. She bursted out in tears! Kurama tried to calm her down. "No, dear, dont cry!"he begged. He then thought of something. He screwed the top off the baby bottle and squirted some chocolate inside. He then screwed the top back on and shook the bottle hard. The white milk soon turned to brown. He then set the bottle on Zinnia's high chair table. Hiei and Jin saw this then began crying. Kurama sighed and then did the same thing with their bottles.


Later, Kurama had put away all the groceries. They were now sitting on the couch on Kurama's lap. He had a lap full of babies. The house was totally quiet without Kuwabara and Yuske. Kurama looked down at the babies and smiled. "Hmm....how about a song?"he asked. Baby Zinnia's and Baby Jin's eyes lit up. Hiei didnt care. Kurama then began to sing to the babies.

"We gotta find another paw print! That's the second clue! We put it in our notebook! Now what do we do?" Jin happily rocked back and forth and Hiei crossed his arms. Kurama's singing continued. "Blue's Clues! Blue's Clues!"

"B'ues C'ues!"
screamed Zinnia happily.

"We gotta another paw print! That's the third clue! We put it in our notebook! Well.....you know what to do! Blue's Clues! Blue's Clues!"

"B'ues C'ues!"
screamed the baby again! Kurama smiled.

"We sit down in our thinking chair and think......think....think. Cause when we use our minds take a step at a time we can do anything! That we wanna do!" Zinnia cheered happily.

"Yay! 'Rama!"she screamed happily. Kurama smiled and patted Zinnia on the head. Zinnia loved Kurama's singing. It was starting to get late. Kurama decided it'd be time to give the kids a bath. He smiled.

"Okay, babies, it's bath time!"he said happily.



Later, "Why did I say bath time?!"thought Kurama to himself as he searched around the house for the missing babies. He looked over to the curtains. He looked down and saw a pair of sneakers sticking out. Kurama smiled. "Gee, I wonder where baby Zinnia could be......."he asked walking over to the curtain. "Could she be......"he pulled the curtain from in front of the baby exposing her. "Here!"he screamed. Baby Zinnia ran away just quick enough to miss Kurama's grasp. He snapped his fingers. "Darn it.....almost had her......"he said as he ran after her. As Kurama chased the wolf demon around the house Jin hid under a cushoin on the couch and Hiei hid under the coffee table. Kurama stopped and panted. Zinnia was indeed very fast for an infant. He tried to think of a way to get her into the tub. He looked around the house. He then heard a loud high pitched sound as he took a step. He looked down. There was a steak like chew toy on the floor. He picked it up......He smiled.

Zinnia was sitting on the floor playing with a rattle. "Oh.....Zinnia?"said Kurama's voice softly. The wolf demon pup looked up. Kurama was standing at the top of the stairs with the the squeak toy in his hand. He squeezed it. Baby Zinnia instantly crawled up the stairs to get the steak toy. Once she got to the top of the stairs Kurama threw it into the bathroom. He heard it plop into the bathtub. Zinnia instantly ran inside and jumped into the bathtub. There was a loud splash! Kurama smiled. 1 down.....2 to go.



Later Kurama managed to get all threee babies into the bathtub. Zinnia happily played with her squeak toy in the tub as Kurama washed up Hiei and Jin. He had already soaped up Zinnia. After he finsiehd the washing the babies he rinsed them down. Everything seemed to have gone smoothly......until Hiei snatched down the shower curtains. "Hiei!"screamed Kurama!



Later, it was time for dinner. Kurama gave each baby a bottle of strawberry milk while he heated up the pasta tv dinners. Zinnia was still happily playing with her squeak toy. She squeaked it repeatedly because she loved the squeak song. After about 5 mins Jin became quite annoyed with the squeaking and stole the squeak toy off the wolf demon. He then threw it on the floor. Baby Zinnia was about to cry but Hiei angrily hit Jin on the head with his rattle. Baby Jin began to cry. Zinnia began to laugh.......that is.......until milk came out of her nose. Zinnia then began crying.

Converting /tmp/phpVFZIpp to /dev/stdout